Yesterday Prince William filled in for Kate Middleton (a.k.a. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) for her scheduled overseas tour for Malta. He gave an update on how she was doing with her severe morning sickness. RELATED: Kate Middleton is forced to cancel her first solo overseas trip due to severe morning sickness.
This wasn’t unexpected, but I’m sure Kate Middleton (a.k.a. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) is disappointed, nonetheless. Kate and Prince William reportedly met with her doctors yesterday and then took the evening to decide before announcing their decision this morning that she would not be able to travel to Malta for her first solo overseas trip. Prince William will go in her place.
As soon as I heard Kate Middleton had to cancel public engagements due to severe morning sickness now that she’s expecting baby #2, I wondered about her first scheduled solo overseas trip to Malta. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is supposed to be representing the Queen for her first solo foreign trip. Now, it looks like she might be too ill to go. RELATED: Kate Middleton is suffering from severe morning sickness with her pregnancy for baby #2!
Everyone truly is happy about the news of royal baby #2 but for very different reasons! Prince Harry was asked about the news that his older brother, Prince William, and sister-in-law Kate Middleton are expecting their second child (“the spare for the heir,” as the second child of a future monarch is sometimes referred to). Harry was at an Invictus training session when he was asked about his reaction to the news that he was about to get another niece or nephew. RELATED: Prince Harry admits he wasn’t prepared for Afghanistan.
Severe morning sickness may have forced Prince William and Kate Middleton to announce her pregnancy a little earlier than they would have liked- just like with Prince George- but William seemed to take it in stride during his public engagement yesterday. They had to make the announcement since Kate was unable to attend the public engagement with him as planned. RELATED: Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
It’s official: Prince George is set to become a big brother! Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2. Kate and Prince William confirmed the news in an official announcement. RELATED: Here are some details on Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s first solo overseas trip!
Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted going incognito at King’s Cross Station with their dog, Lupo. Here are some of the big stories from the past week!
- Beyonce was one of many singers to have a big night at the MTV VMAs.
- Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had big nights at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Hayden Panettiere revealed her unborn baby’s sex.
- Some people thought Sofia Vergara’s Emmys skit was sexist.
- Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Robin Williams at the Emmys.
- Oprah Winfrey is starring in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Pamela Anderson called off her divorce from Rick Salomon.
- Kendra Wilkinson is estranged from her mom. Again.
- Jennifer Aniston said the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
- Is Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s split getting contentious?
- Kristen Stewart tells Vanity Fair France that people don’t know “d**k s**t” about her personal life.
- Matthew Knowles called the rumors of marital problems between Beyonce and Jay Z “a Jedi mind trick.”
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married!
- Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital.
- Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
- Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle a “s**tty day” after news breaks that David Lucado was filmed with another woman.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET