Check out Katherine Heigl’s Good Housekeeping cover; you can see it on People. She posed with both of her daughters, Naleigh and Adelaide. Katherine also chatted with the magazine about trying to juggle career and family. Something tells me many working mothers will recognize her struggle! RELATED: What was Katherine Heigl’s response to being asked about her “difficult” reputation?
Heidi Klum took her kids to see the Blue Man Group. Here are the best stories from the week, in case you missed them!
- Kim Kardashian had to explain her advice to pregnant women to “hide” for a year.
- Brody Jenner got tongues wagging when he attended Reggie Bush’s wedding after skipping Kim Kardashian’s nuptials to Kanye West.
- Katherine Heigl responded to a question about her reputation for being “difficult.”
- Bethenny Frankel set the internet abuzz when she posted a pic of herself wearing her 4-year-old daughter’s Hello Kitty pajamas.
- Here’s a video from Jessica Simpson’s wedding!
- So what’s Jenny McCarthy going to do after leaving ‘The View’?
- Zoe Saldana shares love lessons learned with Marie Claire.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa are expecting a baby…
- Why did Rose McGowan lash out at Instagram followers?
- Kim Kardashian is set to earn how many millions from her new video game?
- Cameron Diaz addresses rumors she and Drew Barrymore have been, um, very close.
- A “source” close to Kendra Wilkinson dishes on how she’s doing in the wake of Hank Baskett’s cheating scandal.
- Jillian Michaels explains what prompted her to leave ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Michael Vartan is getting divorced.
- How did Anna Paquin say “goodbye” to her ‘True Blood’ alter ego, Sookie?
- The 2014 MTV VMA nominations were announced!
- Elle MacPherson can still rock a bikini at 50.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Talk about awkward! Katherine Heigl faced the press to help promote her new NBC show, ‘State of Affairs,’ and got asked a question about her reputation as being “difficult.” How do you answer a question like that? RELATED: Katherine Heigl says her acting career “turned on her.”
Paris Hilton and Amber Rose were among celebrities the 4th of July with a bash!
- Olivia Palermo was a beautiful bride in… shorts?!
- ‘Designing Women’ star Meshach Taylor died.
- Zendaya dropped out of Lifetime’s Aaliyah biopic.
- Robin Thicke made his latest public plea to estranged wife Paula Patton at the BET Awards.
- Pippa Middleton called sister Kate Middleton’s wedding to Prince William “a normal family wedding.”
- Robert Downey Jr. released a statement about his son Indio’s drug arrest.
- Beyonce reigned supreme on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 List.
- Joe Manganiello was named People’s Perfect Man.
- Gisele shaved her head. Seriously.
- Kendra Wilkinson (understandably) did not take the news of Hank Baskett’s alleged cheating very well.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to TV!
- Jewel and Ty Murray split.
- David Arquette and Christina McLarty announced their engagement.
- Did Beyonce accuse Jay Z of cheating during an ‘On The Run’ performance?
- Cameron Diaz admitted she “isn’t drawn to motherhood.”
- Katherine Heigl said her acting career “turned on her.”
- What split? Britney Spears and David Lucado are all smiles.
- Will Nick Cannon play Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic?
- Megan Fox joins Instagram!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
When Katherine Heigl starred in the then-new hit ‘Grey’s Anatomy,’ she was a star on the rise. Then she starred in the hit movie ‘Knocked Up’ and looked like she had a real-shot at the A-list. Yet, as we all know, things didn’t go smoothly for Katherine. She opened up about how her career “turned on her” in an interview. RELATED: Preview of Katherine Heigl’s new show, ‘State of Affairs.’
Did you hear about Katherine Heigl’s return to TV? NBC picked up her new show, ‘State of Affairs.’ Katherine will play a CIA analyst, and Alfre Woodard co-stars as the President of the United States. YEAH! RELATED: Ellen Pompeo opens up about Katherine Heigl’s exit from ‘Grey’s Anatomy.’
The Signature Initial Charm necklace by Isabelle Grace Jewelry features a (.999) fine silver disc with a stamped initial accented in 22kt gold. A great piece for everyday wear and for layering with other necklaces. Approximately 3/4 in. in size with a brushed matte finish.
IsabelleGraceJewelry specializes in creating one-of-a-kind, meaningful jewelry celebrating life’s special moments and memories and is a favorite among Hollywood moms including Lindsay Price, Alyson Hannigan, Christina Milian, Katherine Heigl, Camila Alves and many more.
At its core, Isabelle Grace Jewelry is all about accessories that are effortless, elegant and timeless. And because they believe in quality as much as looking good, each earring, necklace and bracelet is made by hand, right here in the USA. There’s no assembly line, no mass production. Instead, their designs are made of the best materials and expertly crafted by people who love making beautiful things. And that will never go out of style.
Whether celebrating a birth, wedding or any of life’s milestones, this jewelry is more than an accessory, and makes a memorable gift for friends and loved ones.