Katherine Heigl’s project with NBC, ‘State of Affairs,’ didn’t do so well, getting canceled after the first season. However, she’s back with a new TV project, and it’s even a ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ reunion. Of sorts.
- Will Smith actually responded to the latest round of divorce rumors dogging him and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Reba McEntire split from her husband after 26 years of marriage.
- Gwen Stefani filed for divorce from Gavin Rossdale.
- Zooey Deschanel secretly married and welcomed her baby!
- Kim Richards was arrested for allegedly shoplifting in Target.
- Taylor Swift dishes on defying Spotify and Apple and becoming friends with Kanye West.
- Perrie Edwards was said to be “devastated” after Zayn Malik ended their engagement.
- Caitlyn Jenner’s E! docuseries, ‘I Am Cait,’ suffered from falling ratings.
- Jennifer Garner viewed Ben Affleck’s alleged affair with their former nanny as the “ultimate betrayal.”
- Kelly Osbourne apologized for her offensive comment about Latinos on ‘The View.’
- Jessica Alba defends The Honest Company’s sunscreen.
- Jennifer Garner said to be “disgusted” with Ben Affleck.
- Ben Affleck insists he was only “friendly” with the nanny and that Jennifer Garner made him feel “inadequate.”
- Miles Teller calls out Esquire magazine for calling him a “d*ck.”
- Canceling ’19 Kids and Counting’ cost TLC $19 million (and counting).
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got married!
- The first trailer was released for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s new movie, ‘By The Sea.’
Remember when the red carpet looked like a rainbow with all the dresses popping in bright colors at the awards shows? That trend seems to have passed, if the 2015 Golden Globes are any indication. A lot of ladies, like Jennifer Aniston, played it safe in basic black for their red carpet looks. White was another popular color. Many ladies, like Heidi Klum, did pop in red; otherwise, the colors were much more muted. Check out all the looks in our gallery after the break! RELATED: Jennifer Aniston will receive a major award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
It must be rather ironic for Katherine Heigl to play a CIA operative who briefs the president on her new show, ‘State of Affairs.’ That’s a job that involves a lot of politics, and I think it’s pretty clear that Katherine isn’t necessarily the best at handling workplace politics from the statements she’s made about current/former co-workers in the past. RELATED: How did Katherine Heigl respond to a fan’s question asking about her reputation for being “rude”?
Social media makes all kinds of interesting things happen! Katherine Heigl was participating in a Facebook Q&A (surely to help promote her new show, ‘State of Affairs,’ which debuts in a couple of weeks) when a fan asked her about her reputation for being “rude.” RELATED: Shonda Rhimes blasts Katherine Heigl.