Last night we got to see Katie Holmes as a director for the first time! She made her directorial debut with the short documentary Eternal Princess, which is about Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci. Here’s Katie at the premiere, which was held at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival.
OMG. Sources close to Katie Holmes are saying Tom Cruise has not seen their daughter, Suri, in a YEAR. Tom’s been busy in London filming the latest installment in the ‘Mission: Impossible’ franchise, but word has it that he hasn’t seen her despite having the opportunity to do so during breaks in filming.
- Does this potato-skin-stealing husky make a good point? (The Chive)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ star Kit Harington says it’s “demeaning” to refer to him as “a hunk.” (D Listed)
- Is Selena Gomez seriously considering some, um, rear end “enhancement”? (OK! Magazine)
- Nicky Hilton turned heads in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Tom Hardy covers Esquire UK. (Lainey Gossip)
- Christina Hendricks said good-bye to ‘Mad Men’ with a drastic change. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling went all out for Liam’s 8th birthday party! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Terrence Howard’s ex-wife accuses him of hiding his income. (TMZ)
- Lindsay Lohan suffered a wardrobe malfunction. (IDLYITW)
- Trevor Noah is named to replace Jon Stewart on ‘The Daily Show.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Was Zayn Malik’s departure from One Direction “pre-planned”? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Disney is going to make a live-action version of ‘Mulan’! (PopCrush)
- ‘Teen Mom’ cast member Amber Portwood talks about getting over her ex. (Reality Tea)
- Ashley Williams explains why she opted for a home birth. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Halle Berry says Maceo loves big sister Nahla. (Babyrazzi)
- Did Jennifer Aniston ask a hotel worker to plan her wedding? (ICYDK)
- Tara Reid rocks a bikini. (Celebuzz)
- Ashlee Simpson flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Prince William started his new civilian job! (Celebitchy)
- Does this unauthorized bio on Beyonce and Jay Z threaten their marriage? (Bossip)
Obviously when couples divorce it means their marital relationship wasn’t working out, regardless of what all those sanitized press releases say. Yet it’s kind of surprising to hear that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes can’t even talk about issues regarding their daughter, Suri. So is this because of Scientology? RELATED: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes aren’t even speaking.
Sounds like this split was even more contentious than we thought: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly do not speak At All, even when it comes to their daughter, Suri. RELATED: Katie Holmes dishes on Suri’s “very specific” Christmas list.