- Kylie Jenner and Tyga jet off to Mexico. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Hug your brain with some random and interesting facts. (The Chive)
- Here’s a new trailer for ‘Jem and the Holograms.’ (D Listed)
- Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin do lunch at Sugarfish. (Moe Jackson)
- How does Ben Affleck explain the photos of his former nanny wearing Tom Brady’s Superbowl rings? (Lainey Gossip)
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe hang out with their daughter, Ava. (PopSugar)
- Here’s a photo of Christine Ouzounian on the private jet that she took with Ben Affleck to Vegas. (IDLYITW)
- Yikes: Justin Timberlake’s NYC restaurant has a vermin problem. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Was Rob Kardashian getting revenge on Kylie Jenner by skipping her 18th birthday party? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Bethenny Frankel dishes on naked man drama and season 7 regrets for ‘RHONY.’ (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian bared her baby bump and bashed body critics- may be NSFW. (Babyrazzi)
- Did Christine Ouzounian run up a $12K bill at Hotel Bel-Air. (ICYDK)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she actually wasn’t responsible for the “conscious uncoupling” headline. (Celebslam)
- A French tabloid editor called Leonardo DiCaprio a “pervert.” (Celebitchy)
- Was Naya Rivera copying Kim Kardashian with her own naked baby bump photos? (Bossip)
I absolutely LOVE #TBT (throw back Thursday, for those of you who may not be quite up to date on hashtags ;)). Katie Holmes posted a throwback pic that brought back some SERIOUS ‘Dawson Creek’ memories. Check it out after the break!
Last night was one of the biggest nights in fashion: it was the 2015 MET Gala! Katie Holmes shared her process of getting ready for the big night on Instagram. This is what I love about social media: we get these amazing behind-the-scenes shots.
Last night we got to see Katie Holmes as a director for the first time! She made her directorial debut with the short documentary Eternal Princess, which is about Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci. Here’s Katie at the premiere, which was held at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival.
OMG. Sources close to Katie Holmes are saying Tom Cruise has not seen their daughter, Suri, in a YEAR. Tom’s been busy in London filming the latest installment in the ‘Mission: Impossible’ franchise, but word has it that he hasn’t seen her despite having the opportunity to do so during breaks in filming.