On-again and off-again Katy Perry and John Mayer are “off” again. The couple keep their latest go of it pretty under-the-radar. The only picture I have of them is from Missy Elliott’s Instagram pic. RELATED: Missy Elliott has fun backstage at the Super Bowl with Katy Perry and John Mayer.
- Gwyneth Paltrow hopes her kids want to run GOOP one day. (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: NO cast member is safe from the chopping block on ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’! (OK! Magazine)
- Kendell Jenner works the pink carpet at the Courreges and Estee Lauder Dinner Party. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Dean Sheremet’s interview about his split from LeAnn Rimes just sour grapes? (Lainey Gossip)
- ‘American Sniper’ is officially the highest-grossing movie of 2014. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Zoe Kravitz rocks a bikini in Miami. (PopSugar)
- Sarah Shahi and Steve Howey welcome twins! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Harrison Ford is NOT considered a flight risk. (TMZ)
- Iggy Azalea formally quit Instagram as well as twitter. (IDLYITW)
- Here’s an unlikely duo: Tom Hanks and Carly Rae Jepsen! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Beyonce and Jay Z going to split over fertility problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Emma Watson holds a live webcast for HeForShe. (PopCrush)
- Porsha Williams calls out Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore for spreading rumors about Phaedra Parks during her “toughest hour.” (Reality Tea)
- Someone tried the Baby Jogger’s New Travel System. What’s the verdict? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Zuma Rossdale is a big winner! (Babyrazzi)
- What’s Neil Patrick Harris’s response to his negative Oscar reviews? (ICYDK)
- Take a look at this video of a 12-year-old Ryan Gosling showing off some serious dance skillz. (Celebuzz)
- Carmen Electra can still rock a bikini! (Celebslam)
- Chris Evans made good on his promise to Chris Pratt, suited up as Captain America, and made some sick kids day! (Celebitchy)
- Amber Rose stands up to s**t shaming. (Bossip)
- These pictures show you why you NEED a dog, if you don’t have one. (The Chive)
One thing is clear: Taylor Swift is taking the high road. She will NOT be talking about rumored enemy Katy Perry. RELATED: Katy Perry says Taylor Swift is the media’s sweetheart.
Here’s Taylor Swift coming and going from the Kelsey Edwards Photography Studio. I’m sure she was ready for her close-up: she looks as great as ever! Katy Perry kinda talked about their rumored feud in an interview as part of her promotion for the Super Bowl. RELATED: Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
Last night was a big night for Katy Perry: she headlined the Super Bowl halftime show! I’m sure she’s got some new fans as a result ;). Katy had an interesting way of commemorating her big night: she got some new ink. RELATED: Katy Perry, John Mayer and Missy Elliott have some Super Bowl fun backstage.
If this picture indicates one thing, it’s that the rumors about Katy Perry and John Mayer getting back together are TRUE. Missy Elliott posted this picture on twitter. RELATED: It’s confirmed: Katy Perry will headline the Super Bowl halftime show!
It’s official! Katy Perry will, indeed, headline next year’s Super Bowl show on February 1, 2015. Her name first came up when it was discovered that she was on the “short list” of performers being considered. The National Football League confirmed the news last night. RELATED: Katy Perry dishes with Harper’s BAZAAR on dating and the internet.