The ‘Harry Potter’ books and movies may be a cultural phenomenon, but that’s not the case for everyone. Katy Perry hasn’t read the ‘Harry Potter’ books, nor has she seen the movies. She wasn’t allowed to read them as a child.
Russell Brand is certainly an… interesting person. We’re going to get to learn more about him in this documentary, called ‘Brand: A Second Coming.’ On one hand, he seems to have learned a lot from his own struggles with drugs, yet he also comes across as, well, a raging narcissist. A narcissist with good intentions to bring about a “spiritual revolution.” That’s quite a combo! Hopefully someone warned Katy Perry: he’s not too friendly to his ex-wife, judging from this trailer, at least.
- Blac Chyna advises Kylie Jenner to get a prenup. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here’s why you do NOT drive and selfie. (theCHIVE)
- Sam Smith has been tapped to sing the new James Bond theme song. (D Listed)
- ‘Sleeping With Other People’ star Alison Brie is all smiles for ‘GMA.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Bradley Cooper introduced Irina Shayk to his mother. (Lainey Gossip)
- Is Ed Sheeran dating someone? (PopSugar)
- Kylie Jenner did a pretty risque photo shoot with Terry Richardson. (IDLYITW)
- Angelina Jolie is Caitlyn Jenner’s style inspiration. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are the Houstons preparing for Nick Gordon’s next publicity stunt? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Heather Thomson confirms her departure from ‘Real Housewives of New York.’ (Reality Tea)
- Alyssa Milano celebrates Elizabella’s first birthday and Milo’s fourth. (Babyrazzi)
- Zac Efron celebrates his anniversary with his girlfriend. (ICYDK)
- Heidi Klum spanks herself with “the naughty spoon.” Literally. (Celebslam)
- Is Taylor Swift trying to ensure she breaks Katy Perry’s #1 single record? (Celebitchy)
- Amber Rose claps back at people who don’t like her kissing her son Sebastian on the mouth. (Bossip)
Have you been following the twitter drama that’s been going on since the 2015 MTV VMA nominations were announced? Taylor Swift scored nine nominations this year, mostly for her video ‘Bad Blood.’ Nicki Minaj wasn’t happy with the little attention that ‘Anaconda’ received and took to twitter, and Taylor responded. Katy Perry then decided to weigh in on the argument.
Katy Perry reportedly wants to buy a Mediterranean-style property to live in with her mother and grandmother (no word on her father), and the current residents, the California Institute of the Sisters of the Most Holy and Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, are looking to sell the property but not to her.