Gold was all over the place at the Golden Globes: it wasn’t limited to the statuettes! Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Osbourne, Golden Globes girl Greer Grammer, Patricia Arquette and ‘Orange is the New Black’ star Taylor Schilling all wore gold jewelry on Sunday night. If you want to treat yourself (or are thinking about a Valentine’s Day gift), you can find the pieces at LoveGold.com. RELATED: ‘Fashion Police’ co-host Kelly Osbourne glams up her punk rock look.
Check out Kelly Osbourne! The ‘Fashion Police’ co-host may have been a guest at the glamorous Art of Elysium Heaven Gala last night, but she managed to stay true to her punk rock fashion sense while also being glamorous. That’s an admirable feat ;). RELATED: What do you think of Kelly Osbourne’s punk rock chic look: love it or hate it?
Yesterday Joan Rivers was laid to rest. Her funeral wasn’t quite the “spectacle” she outlined in her 2012 book, ‘I Hate Everyone… Starting with Me,’ but it certainly was a star-studded event. It was definitely an A-list affair. RELATED: Barbara Walters paid tribute to Joan Rivers.
It sounds like Joan Rivers’s condition remains unchanged, meaning she’s still on life support. Yesterday afternoon Melissa Rivers released a new statement about Joan’s condition. She’s been in the hospital since being rushed there after going into cardiac and respiratory arrest during a medical procedure at a clinic. RELATED: Joan Rivers is now on life support.
Is it just me or does it seem like the jewelry trend for the past few years at celebrity awards shows has been to tone down the bling? We just don’t seem to hear about celebs wearing jewelry worth six or seven figures and having bodyguards shadow them just to make sure the jewels aren’t stolen. That doesn’t mean celebs are going bare, however! Celebs such as Christina Hendricks, Michelle Dockery, Lucy Liu and Kelly Osbourne wore gold pieces from LoveGold.com. Meanwhile, Taylor Schilling, Zooey Deschanel, Allison Tolman, Giuliana Rancic, and Chelsea Peretti dressed in Forevermark Diamonds at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards. ‘Orange is the New Black’ star Laura Prepon wore jewelry from Simon G. Jewelry. RELATED: 2014 Emmy Awards red carpet pics!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip with ‘Modern Family’ star (and birthday girl on July 10), Sofia Vergara.
- Is there trouble in Kimye paradise? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have only spent NINE days together since they got married! (D Listed)
- We’re closing in on the one year anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death, and there’s another ‘Glee’ tragedy: Becca Tobin’s boyfriend is found dead in a hotel room. (OK! Magazine)
- Could Sienna Miller and Johnny Depp have been a couple under the right circumstances? (Lainey Gossip)
- Pamela Anderson waxed poetic about her divorce. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who looked best at the Vogue Foundation Gala? (Moe Jackson)
- Channing Tatum shaved his head bald, pretty much. (PopSugar)
- Halle Berry said she hasn’t had any paparazzi since January 1st. I’m not so sure about that… (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- This photo is proof that Chris Brown’s and Drake’s beef over Rihanna is DONE. (TMZ)
- Check out Paris Hilton’s new single, ‘Come Alive.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Does Selena Gomez have a new guy? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who has the best head tat: Lady Gaga or Kelly Osbourne? (PopCrush)
- What’s going on with Mike ‘The Situation’ these days? (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian admitted her nephew, Mason, wasn’t happy about Kidchella. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are excited about their baby! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini pal around. (ICYDK)
- Michelle Rodriguez posts a tribute to the late Paul Walker. (Celebuzz)
- Audrina Patridge strikes a pose. (Celebslam)
- OMG: Did Jessica Simpson’s mother throw a tantrum at Jessica’s wedding? (Celebitchy)
- Is Rihanna dating a new guy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Talk about summer hair! Kelly Osbourne decided to go with a short, simple and punk rock chic hairstyle for the summer. She shaved her head! Well, she left herself a mohawk. People followed her with the color trend. Will they start shaving their heads, too? RELATED: Nicole Richie and Ireland Baldwin go purple ala Kelly Osbourne.