The best word to describe the red carpet at last night’s MTV VMAs would be diverse. There was no one red carpet look or trend. The closest might be the bright red dress with the high slits. Demi Lovato’s slit was thigh high, while Rita Ora’s slit was waist high. Jennifer Lopez went with a “strappy” gown, while Kim Kardashian showed off major cleavage and a lot of leg. We have lots of red carpet pics from the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards after the break. RELATED: Jennifer Lopez celebrates her 45th birthday with a big bash!
Remember the story about Kendall Jenner supposedly trying to stiff Mercer Kitchen out of the money she owed for a meal when they allegedly refused to serve her alcohol? She is said to have left the restaurant without paying. The server claims that when she followed Kendall out of the restaurant for the money, Kendall threw the money at her before leaving. Now Kendall’s attorney, Marty Singer, has fired off a letter, accusing the server of lying. RELATED: Did Kendall Jenner behave like a diva, throwing money at a restaurant server?
Oh boy. There have been some stories about Kylie Jenner acting like a diva. Now, stories about her big sister Kendall Jenner are coming out. Kendall and Hailey Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin’s daughter, were having lunch at Mercer Kitchen last week. RELATED: Kendall and Kylie Jenner fail to impress their fans.
Well, at least some celebs are #Team Bieber. Ever since Orlando Bloom’s and Justin Bieber’s run-in, Hollywood seems to have been lining up pretty solidly on Orlando’s side. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, however, look like they were happy to party with the Biebs at Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party in Ibiza. RELATED: Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber came to blows in Ibiza over Miranda Kerr.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller!
- Maybe Cara Delevingne should have put a little more thought into what she wore to Leonardo DiCaprio’s wildlife fundraiser? (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens speaks out about gal pal Selena Gomez. (OK! Magazine)
- Nina Dobrev was getting very cozy with Ben McKenzie at Comic Con… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2′? (Moe Jackson)
- Chrissy Teigen can make even a see-through shirt chic. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Expectant parents Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher can’t get enough of each other. (PopSugar)
- Amy Lee welcomed her first child: Jack Lion. Congratulations! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman’s first public outing with her new fiance! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner dating Chandler Parsons? (IDLYITW)
- Rumor Willis spoofed Ariana Grande in ‘Problem’ parody. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi trying to save their marriage? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out Lady Gaga’s cameo as a waitress in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’ (PopCrush)
- Tamra Judge went off on EVERYBODY on Facebook: Vicki Gunvalson, Bravo, and ‘RHOC’ producers. (Reality Tea)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano dishes on traveling with a baby (and surviving the ordeal). (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ashlee Simpson and Bronx hang out. (Babyrazzi)
- Terrence Howard wants his divorce settlement to wife #2 thrown out because his divorce settlement with wife #1 has left him “broke,” by his standards. (ICYDK)
- Uh-oh: is Beyonce apartment hunting for her own place? (Celebuzz)
- Looks like Paris Hilton’s got a new guy. (Celebslam)
- Does Charlie Hunnam look hot even in nerd glasses? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: Chris Brown’s new neighbor makes himself clear: he will SHOOT the singer if he trespasses. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here are some stories from the past week, along with pics of Kim Kardashian making her way to a birthday party.
- George Clooney says he’s “marrying up.”
- Is Kendall Jenner ready to ditch ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?
- Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn planning to wed and adopt this summer?
- As usual, Kanye West made some… interesting comments comparing celebrity to the 1960s civil rights movement in an interview.
- Jennifer Aniston’s fiance, Justin Theroux, opens up to ELLE.
- Ian Somerholder and Nikki Reed look like a Hot New Hollywood Couple.
- Cate Blanchett plays 20 questions with Marie Claire.
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are filming their marriage crisis for their reality TV show.
- Katherine Webb gives a “sneak peek” of her wedding pics.
- Jessica Alba shares her fitness secrets as well as secrets for a happy home life.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William celebrate Prince George’s first birthday.
- Blake Lively debuts her new website, Preserve.
- Sherri Shepherd wins the custody case against her ex-husband over their son, Jeffrey Jr.
- NeNe Leakes warns Wendy Williams to “be scared.”
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera ties the knot!
- Here’s our first look at ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’!
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant with twins?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It sounds like momager Kris Jenner needs to coach her youngest on how to interact with fans! Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner had an appearance at PacSun in Dallas yesterday. While Kendall exhibited model behavior, Kylie did not, according to some fans. RELATED: Is Kendall Jenner ready to ditch ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?