We saw some of the Easter preparations; now we’ve got pictures from the holiday! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated Easter with North and the rest of the Kardashian family. They all went to church, dressed in white, and I’m sure they had a big family dinner afterwards. This was in contrast to the show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ where we saw them stage- or attempt to stage- an intervention for Rob Kardashian, something Rob reportedly wasn’t happy about.
Oh my. It sounds like Bruce Jenner let his family know gradually about his decision to become a woman. His three stepdaughters: Kim Kardashian, Khloe, and Kourtney were the last to find out. RELATED: The Kardashians ratings… aren’t all that great.
Despite ALL the drama with this family, from Kim Kardashian being married to Kanye West and their fertility struggles to Scott Disick’s drinking and rehab to Kendall Jenner launching a major modeling career to teenage Kylie Jenner dating an adult man with kids to Bruce Jenner coming out as transgender, is it still not enough to keep people interested in their show, ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’? RELATED: Are the Kardashians Krashing?
Now this is interesting. A couple of media outlets are reporting that momager Kris Jenner negotiated a $100 million deal with E! for four more seasons of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ However, E! is denying that amount ($100 million). So what’s going on? RELATED: Momager Kris Jenner never misses a promotional opportunity.
- Ben Woolf from ‘American Horror Story’ has died. RIP. (D Listed)
- Here are six secrets of ‘The Bachelor’ Fantasy Suite, including some very personal information about bachelor Chris Soules. (OK! Magazine)
- Do you agree with this Best Dressed List from the Vanity Fair Oscar Party? (Moe Jackson)
- Did John Travolta make the Oscars? (Lainey Gossip)
- Have you seen Christina Aguilera’s imitation of Britney Spears? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Be inspired by Common and John Legend’s Oscar quotes. (PopSugar)
- Noah Wyle and his wife are expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- NBA star Stephen Jackson gives an interesting reason for asking the judge to dismiss his wife’s divorce petition. (TMZ)
- Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston had an awkward moment at the Academy Awards. (IDLYITW)
- Did Partricia Arquette win big at the Oscars and then “lose” in the press room? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Selena Gomez pregnant? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Does Harry Styles want to branch out into acting? (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville bashes Lisa Rinna and says Kenya Moore needs love. (Reality Tea)
- Awww… Jennifer Aniston kisses Isla Fisher’s baby bump. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alec Baldwin and Hilaria hang out with daughter Carmen. (Babyrazzi)
- Benji Madden gets inked in tribute to bride Cameron Diaz. (ICYDK)
- Jennifer Lawrence is “effortlessly chic” in Spring 2015 Dior campaign. (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev looked great at Vanity Fair Oscar Viewing Party. (Celebslam)
- Why wasn’t Joan Rivers in the Oscar Memoriam segment? (Celebitchy)
- Zendaya hits back at Giuliana Rancic’s criticism of her hair. (Bossip)
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kendall Jenner at the amfAR New York City gala! Check after the break for all the pics from the gala: attendees included Heidi Klum and Rosario Dawson.
- Christina Aguilera covers People with daughter Summer Rain. (D Listed)
- Here are 5 updates on the Bobbi Kristina Brown criminal investigation. (OK! Magazine)
- Megan Fox does the grocery store run. (Moe Jackson)
- Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson did a risque photo shoot for W magazine. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are 15 things you didn’t know about the iconic movie ‘The Breakfast Club.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Middleton is baby bumpin’ with a smile. (PopSugar)
- Drew Barrymore kisses her cutie. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: these new car crash pictures could cause problems for Bruce Jenner. (TMZ)
- Sounds like Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna, if they were ever an item, are OVER. (IDLYITW)
- Meghan Trainor’s been too busy to date. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson having problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Manager Scooty Braun defends Justin Bieber. (PopCrush)
- Farrah Abraham releases a new erotica book. (Reality Tea)
- Awww… Kevin Jonas loves “every minute” of fatherhood. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- There will be NO more pictures of Snooki’s kids on the internet. (Babyrazzi)
- Bruce Jenner will reveal his female name to Diane Sawyer. (ICYDK)
- Rita Ora dishes on life after her breakup from Calvin Harris, her body, and Katy Perry. (Celebuzz)
- Padma Lakshmi rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- What does Danny Masterson have to say to Scientology critics? (Celebitchy)
- Are Nicole Murphy and Nick Cannon a Hot New Couple? (Bossip)
I think it’s safe to say Kris Jenner is enjoying herself at Paris Fashion Week. Here’s what she wore to Chanel Show. Check out the pants! RELATED: Kris Jenner never misses a promotional opportunity.