We can’t wrap up the day without getting some info on how some of the ladies got glam for the 2015 MET Gala! Anne Hathaway, Rachel Weisz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Hudson, and Kerry Washington were three of the celebs who got glam with the help of CHANEL Beaute. Get the deets on their looks after the break!
Last night was the 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards! ‘Scandal‘ star Kerry Washington, along with mega-producer Shonda Rhimes and ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ star Viola Davis, attended the event, along with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum were also on hand for the big night. Check out our gallery of attendees after the break! RELATED: Kerry Washington stunned on the red carpet at the 2015 Academy Awards.
- These animals celebrated St. Patrick’s Day in style! (The Chive)
- Prince William and Kate Middleton commemorated St. Patrick’s Day without Prince Harry. (D Listed)
- Jon Gosselin chats about DJing, his new girlfriend, and his relationship with Kate Gosselin. (OK! Magazine)
- Hailey Baldwin’s boots are made for walkin’. (Moe Jackson)
- Jennifer Garner is out and about, promoting her new movie, ‘Danny Collins.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Move over Kim Kardashian: Kendall and Kylie Jenner debuted their own video game. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jude Law becomes a dad for the fifth time! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Rowland introduces her baby boy, Titan Jewell. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Karrueche Tran had a rocky interview with Iyanla Vanzant for her OWN show! (TMZ)
- Are Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx friends with benefits? (IDLYITW)
- Kanye West keeps posting naked pics of wife Kim Kardashian on twitter. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Robert Pattinson’s career being destroyed by girlfriend FKA Twigs while Kristen Stewart’s career soars? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Emma Thompson joins the cast of ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ (PopCrush)
- Cynthia Bailey said it’s “typical” of NeNe Leakes to bail when things aren’t going her way. (Reality Tea)
- Marla Sokoloff welcomes daughter Olivia Mae! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Sienna Miller takes Marlowe for a stroll. (Babyrazzi)
- Kendra Wilkinson can’t bring herself to watch her own reality TV show. (ICYDK)
- How did Sam Smith drop 14 lbs in two weeks? (Celebuzz)
- Oops: Dianna Agron suffered a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- What did horror master Stephen King think of ‘Crimson Peak’? (Celebitchy)
- Uh-oh: Common got into some hot water on twitter. (Bossip)
OMG: I cannot wait to see Lena Dunham on ‘Scandal’! It looks like the show is moving back to its “crisis of the week” format, which I greatly prefer over all of this B613 stuff ;). Looks like Lena’s going to play a client who needs Olivia Pope’s services. Take a look after the break.
I think it’s safe to say there was no one “look” at the 2015 Academy Awards for the red carpet. Red seemed to be the color of the evening; otherwise, most celebs went glam in neutral colors. I, for one, LOVED Kerry Washington’s gown. She said she channeled a little bit of her ‘Scandal’ character, Olivia Pope, when selecting the champagne color for her gown. Stunning! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover gets controversial.
Tonight is Hollywood’s big night, the Academy Awards, but last night was when the indie film community handed out the awards. The 2015 Spirit Awards were held, and the red carpet had no shortage of A-list celebs on it. We’ve got plenty of pics in the gallery after the break as well as the complete winners list. RELATED: See the complete winners list for the 2015 SAG Awards.