Has motherhood changed Kerry Washington? The ‘Scandal’ star is known for being super private; she didn’t even acknowledge the birth of her daughter, Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha. On the red carpet at the 2014 Emmys, however, Kerry sounds like she was practically gushing (not to mention posting her red carpet pics on twitter). So sweet! RELATED: Kerry Washington is a working mother on the ‘Scandal’ set.
For those of you who like awards shows, the last two days have been Christmas in August! The 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were held last night (on a Monday, to get out of the way of MTV’s VMAs on Sunday night). ‘Breaking Bad’ was honored in its final year (including wins for all of its lead actors: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Anna Gunn!), and ‘Modern’ Family again took home the statuette for best comedy. What did you think of Seth Meyers as the host? I liked him! What did you think of the winners? As much as I love Julianna Marguiles, I think it’s time for ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington to be recognized. Share your thoughts in the comments. Take a look at the complete winners list (and check out some press room pics) after the break! RELATED: 2014 Primetime Emmy nominees announced!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of news and gossip, brought to you by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (nee Kate Middleton).
- Bobbi Kristina is NOT happy with Angela Bassett after Angela cast someone else to play Whitney Houston in Lifetime’s biopic. (D Listed)
- Here’s a recap of Kim Kardashian’s eye-opening experience with racism from ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians.’ (OK! Magazine)
- What do you think of these red carpet looks at the latest ‘Transformers’ premiere? (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry showed off his dance moves in Chile! (Lainey Gossip)
- JLo can rock a crop top with the best of them. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What problems? Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck seemed very happy while celebrating their ninth wedding anniversary in Detroit. (PopSugar)
- Can you spot Kourtney Kardashian’s barely there baby bump? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Although Chris Brown vowed to give up the partying after he got out of jail, it looks like he decided to make an exception Sunday night after the BET Awards. (TMZ)
- Are you interested in Jessica Simpson’s new fragrance? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Another day, another rumor about the uncertainty of Jennifer Aniston’s and Justin Theroux’s relationship. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Adam Levine gets honest about the perks of fame. (PopCrush)
- ‘Teen Mom’ star Jenelle Evans welcomes baby #2. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- New mom Kerry Washington STUNNED on the red carpet at the BET Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jack Osbourne has a lunch date with his favorite girls, and they had a lot to celebrate! (Babyrazzi)
- Can you see Kellan Lutz as William Shatner? (ICYDK)
- Here’s how you can get Blake Lively’s perfect hair. (Celebuzz)
- Do you believe it’s really Cameron Diaz in this picture? (Celebslam)
- How do you think Chris Pratt looks after losing 60 pounds in 6 months for his new movie, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’? (Celebitchy)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Prince William and Prince Harry hit the town in Memphis and even visited Graceland.
Photos by Rocstar/FAMEFLYNET
It’s a girl for Kerry Washington! She welcomed Isabelle Amarachi on Monday, April 21. Somehow she was able to keep it quiet until today! RELATED: OK! Magazine takes us inside celebrity baby showers.