The 2015 Golden Globe nominations are OUT. I think it’s safe to say the nominees for Best Actress in a Movie category are going to see a lot of each other this awards season! It’s the exact same list as the SAG nominees: Jennifer Aniston for ‘Cake,’ Reese Witherspoon for ‘Wild,’ Julianne Moore for ‘Still Alice,’ Rosamund Pike for ‘Gone Girl’ and Felicity Jones for ‘The Theory of Everything.’ Something tells me we know how the Best Actress category for the Academy Awards will shake out ;). Check out the complete list of 2015 Golden Globes nominees after the break. RELATED: 2015 SAG nominees.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington!
- HOW much did it cost to photograph Mariah Carey for her album cover? (D Listed)
- Did Lisa Vanderpump actually get slapped on ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’? (OK! Magazine)
- Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio reveal two fantasy bras that cost $2 million. No, that’s not a typo. (Moe Jackson)
- Eva Mendes shows off her slim post-baby body in the first pics of her since giving birth. (Lainey Gossip)
- What is “The Lupita Effect”? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- PopSugar chats with Adam Levine, Jessica Chastain, and more celebs! (PopSugar)
- Wes Bentley and his wife welcome their second child, Brooklyn. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Is Uncle Poodle angling for a NYC spinoff now that ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ has been cancelled? (TMZ)
- Did Aubrey O’Day need to give her Halloween costume a little more thought? (IDLYITW)
- Lena Dunham hits back at accusations that she sexually molested her younger sister. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Ian Somerhalder jealous of Nina Dobrev’s movie career? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Chris Brown may need to take a few more anger management classes, if his Instagram rant is any indication. (PopCrush)
- Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson dish on the new season of ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’ (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy welcomes daughter Marlowe Monroe! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Alba and Haven take care of business. (Babyrazzi)
- Is Tom Cruise dating Miranda Kerr? (ICYDK)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt go for a ride for their movie ‘By The Sea.’ (Celebuzz)
- Here are some sexy social media pics. (Celebslam)
- Anne Hathaway is trying to help her husband realize his dreams of becoming a jewelry designer. (Celebitchy)
- Nicki Minaj and her now ex-boyfriend REALLY got into it during this fight: it ended up with a Mercedes with smashed windows. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s Kerry Washington wearing red, white and blue while out and about in NYC. Maybe she was feeling especially patriotic when she got dressed this morning! I can’t WAIT for the season four premiere of ‘Scandal’ tomorrow. Olivia Pope will be back in Washington DC soon enough, I’m sure, no matter how the last season ended (no spoiler: it’s just my guess). RELATED: Kerry Washington dishes on the ‘Scandal’ clothing line at The Limited.
One of my favorite parts of ‘Scandal’ is seeing what Olivia Pope is wearing. Clothing store The Limited wisely picked up on that and teamed up with the star, Kerry Washington, along with the ‘Scandal’ costume designer Lyn Paolo to create the Scandal Collection at The Limited. Kerry and Lyn shared some sketches and chatted with People about the upcoming line. RELATED: Kerry Washington is a working mother on the ‘Scandal’ set.
Has motherhood changed Kerry Washington? The ‘Scandal’ star is known for being super private; she didn’t even acknowledge the birth of her daughter, Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha. On the red carpet at the 2014 Emmys, however, Kerry sounds like she was practically gushing (not to mention posting her red carpet pics on twitter). So sweet! RELATED: Kerry Washington is a working mother on the ‘Scandal’ set.
For those of you who like awards shows, the last two days have been Christmas in August! The 66th Annual Primetime Emmys were held last night (on a Monday, to get out of the way of MTV’s VMAs on Sunday night). ‘Breaking Bad’ was honored in its final year (including wins for all of its lead actors: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Anna Gunn!), and ‘Modern’ Family again took home the statuette for best comedy. What did you think of Seth Meyers as the host? I liked him! What did you think of the winners? As much as I love Julianna Marguiles, I think it’s time for ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington to be recognized. Share your thoughts in the comments. Take a look at the complete winners list (and check out some press room pics) after the break! RELATED: 2014 Primetime Emmy nominees announced!