It’s always interesting when the Kardashian sisters get together ;). Kim Kardashian joined her sisters Khloe and Kourtney at an event celebrating Babies “R” Us’s partnership with Operation Shower. They ended up dishing on maternity style and the Kardashian kids. RELATED: Kim Kardashian gets fierce on Instagram.
I think it’s safe to say Khloe Kardashian is going to make the most of her 30th birthday! After a lavish party on a yacht in New York, she flew to Vegas for another birthday bash at Tao beach. Khloe was joined by her boyfriend French Montana and friends to party in a VIP cabana. RELATED: Khloe Kardashian comes under fire for Native American headdress.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Tammy’ stars Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon as well as Melissa’s husband (and ‘Tammy’ co-writer) Ben Falcone!
- Ready for another Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott reality TV show? (D Listed)
- Are Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley dating? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Hunnam steamed up this Calvin Klein ‘Reveal’ ad. Disappointed he dropped out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ now? (Lainey Gossip)
- Uh-oh: Christian singers are suing Katy Perry over her song ‘Dark Horse.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Blue Ivy Carter already turning into a mini-Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban jet out of Sydney with their daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s at it again: see how his wild ways ended up getting these condo owners an expensive bill! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian need to be a little more careful with her wardrobe choices? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brad Pitt ready to leave Angelina Jolie over a rumored sex tape? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: why is Emma Watson under investigation by the British government? (PopCrush)
- I think it’s safe to say Joe and Melissa Gorga’s sale of their mansion has turned into a complete and utter MESS. (Reality Tea)
- Meet the new Trump princess: Donald and Vanessa Trump introduce their daughter, Chloe Sofia. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Only the best of the best for Joe Francis’ twin daughters: their baby registry tops $14K! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Meyer designed Courteney Cox’s engagement ring. (ICYDK)
- HELLO, Superman! Here’s a shot of Henry Cavill looking very impressive in his suit for this still for ‘Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner Was Not Having It with the paparazzi. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie releases a statement after the death of Louis Zamperini; she directed the film adaptation of his biography, ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Oh boy: French Montana’s estranged wife says he left her and their son for Khloe Kardashian. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- Watch Shia LaBeouf do his best to start a fight outside of a strip club. (D Listed)
- Get to know Courteney Cox’s fiance, Johnny McDaid. (OK! Magazine)
- I bet the French soccer team appreciates Anais Zanotti’s support ;). (Moe Jackson)
- Lindsay Lohan is going to EARN this paycheck with 8 shows a week in London. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kelly Rowland rocks a bikini with her baby bump. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Uh-oh: Lionel Richie has his own “Adele Dazeem” moment at the BET Awards. (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson is celebrating Ace Knute Johnson’s FIRST Birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Oh, this isn’t good: Robert Downey Jr.’s son, Indio, was arrested for cocaine possession. (TMZ)
- Kelly Osbourne gets a tattoo on her skull. OUCH. (IDLYITW)
- Awww… Miley Cyrus got a new pooch. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Beyonce and Jay Z on the verge of divorce after their open relationship turns into cheating scandals? (Celeb Dirty Laundy)
- Watch Nicki Minaj get psychadelic with ‘Pills ‘N Potions’ at the BET Awards. (Pop Crush)
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Below the Deck’! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum admits that juggling work and kids is tough. (Babyrazzi)
- Check out Mr. GQ: ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ and ‘Divergent’ star Ansel Elgort! (ICYDK)
- Stanley Tucci dishes on ‘Transformers’ and ‘Mockingjay Part 1.’ (Celebuzz)
- Is Candy Spelling being a tad bit, well, hypocritical for criticizing Tori Spelling’s $50K shopping sprees? (Celebitchy)
- Was Gabrielle Union baby bumping at the BET Awards? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2′?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Last night Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian arrived (separately) at LAX to catch flights out. I’m guessing they were flying out together, but these sisters are so busy, who knows? Kim kept baby North hidden under a blanket. I wonder if this is in response to the flak she and Kanye West received recently when there were pictures of a nanny flying home with North while Kim and Kanye were traveling? RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated Nori’s first birthday with Kidchella!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.