These pictures are of Khloe Kardashian catching a flight out of LAX. If she doesn’t look all that thrilled to be flying, well, she wasn’t. She was suffering a bit of a hangover after partying in Vegas the night before ;). However, I bet she’s feeling better now that she’s in her hotel. Check it out: she’s sleeping under the sea!
Now this is interesting. Sharon Osbourne is an experienced entertainment manager herself: she managed husband Ozzy Osbourne, and while she may or may not officially manage her kids’ careers (I honestly don’t know), she and Ozzy were one of the reality TV pioneers with ‘The Osbournes.’ Remember that show from back in the day? In this interview she spoke out on the Kardashians, who’ve become the biggest reality TV sensation ever.
This weekend will kick off the two-part ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ special: ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians: About Bruce.’ This is when we get to see the Kardashians’ (as well as Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s) reactions to the news that Bruce Jenner is transitioning to becoming a woman. Khloe Kardashian showed her stepfather support by going shopping for him (Bruce is still being referred to as a male until he announces his transition is complete at his request, per E! News).
Khloe Kardashian is preparing to publish a book about getting fit, so she’s opening up about the time she spends in the gym and why. She said her split from Lamar Odom motivated her to get fit, but not quite in the way we might be expecting.
The Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom relationship may not be over. This is the month where they have to make a decision: either divorce or not, or Khloe’s divorce petition will be dismissed since there’s been no activity on it for a year. A few months ago, rumor had it that Khloe couldn’t get a response from Lamar. Now people say the two are actually secretly talking.
- The 2015 American Country Music Awards were very special for Taylor Swift.
- Justin Timberlake shared the first pic of baby Silas, his son with Jessica Biel.
- Chef Bobby Flay responded to accusations that he cheated on his wife.
- Kate Middleton gets ready for baby #2.
- Nick Loeb speaks out on his “embryo battle” with ex-fiancee Sofia Vergara.
- Full House reunion is coming to Neflix as the show Fuller House!
- Drama continues to be stirred up about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition.
- Sherri Shepherd is ruled the legal mother of her child with Lamar Sally.
- The Duggar clan gets ready for a new member: Jessa (Duggar) Seewold is expecting.
- Ben Affleck admits he asked PBS to hide the fact that he had an ancestor who owned slaves.
- Has Kate Middleton changed maternity style?
- Sandra Bullock named People’s Most Beautiful Woman in the World for 2015.
- Are Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie gearing up for a custody battle?
- E.L. James’s husband will adapt the Fifty Shades of Grey sequels into screenplays.
- Shonda Rhimes and insiders speak out about Grey’s Anatomy’s shocking death.
- The release dates for the Fifty Shades of Grey sequels were announced.
- The Chew co-host Daphne Oz is pregnant!
- Scarlett Johansson explains what divorce taught her about marriage.
- Phaedra Parks won’t take their sons to visit their father, Apollo Nida, in prison.
Did you watch the Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC last night? It was really touching and informative. For me, the biggest bombshells were that Bruce had actually started the process in the mid 1980s, before meeting and marrying Kris Jenner and that, as he said a couple of times with a slight grin, all the time on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he had the biggest story of them all. This is something to consider given that he very much takes a back seat to the Kardashian girls on the show ;). Now it turns out we are going to get to see more of Bruce’s gender transition: the E! docuseries will air after all!