Clearly Kim Kardashian is enjoying her time on the east coast! She stepped out flaunting plenty of skin despite the winter chill last night. Khloe Kardashian joined her (you can see her in her chic pantsuit in the photo gallery after the break). Kim’s having fun on Instagram, too. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian city chic or not?
Hopefully someone from Bruce Jenner’s camp “leaked” the story to People that he is, indeed, transitioning to becoming a woman, just because that’s such an intensely personal thing. He must be coming to terms with it and be ready to share if he’s filming a docuseries for E!, but if this story is true, then he wants to control the conversation about it. That would explain why everyone is so upset with Kim Kardashian for talking about Bruce’s “journey” while plugging her Super Bowl ad. RELATED: Did Kim Kardashian upset the family by talking about Bruce Jenner?
There is no rest for the Kardashians. ‘Koutney & Khloe Take The Hamptons’ had it’s season finale last night. ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ returns in Spring 2015, which likely means in a couple of months (like, March, I’m guessing). So here’s our first preview! If you follow the news about the Kardashians, you’ll recognize some of these storylines. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
Why wait for New Year’s Eve to party? Khloe Kardashian got the party started early at 1 OAK Nightclub in the Mirage in Vegas on Tuesday, the night before New Year’s Eve. RELATED: Khloe Kardashian is still planning to divorce Lamar Odom, one way or another.
- Christine Cavanaugh, the voice of Chuckie Finster from ‘Rugrats,’ has died. RIP. (D Listed)
- What’s the difference between ‘Bringing Up Bates’ (a family with 19 kids) and ’19 Kids and Counting’? (OK! Magazine)
- Victoria Justice is all smiles as she catches a flight out of LAX. (Moe Jackson)
- Do you find the Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello engagement… less than thrilling? (Lainey Gossip)
- Ben Affleck credits his love for Jennifer Garner with turning his career around. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Middleton’s not too “princess-y” to play sports. (PopSugar)
- Teresa Giudice posts an adorable picture of her little princess, Audriana. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: Jamie Lynn Spears was forced to pull out a knife to break up a fight in a restaurant. (TMZ)
- Was the Sony hacker actually likely an employee who got laid off last spring, not a hackers group sponsored by North Korea? (IDLYITW)
- Madonna wasn’t photoshopped for her Versace campaign. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin headed for divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Why did Sia tweet “Shame on you” to United Airlines? (PopCrush)
- Is Gia Giudice in line to get her own reality TV show as the Giudices attempt to become the next Kardashians? (Reality Tea)
- Awww… look at the picture of Kelly Clarkson’s daughter with Santa! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Rachel Zoe and the fam wish everyone a happy holidays. (Babyrazzi)
- Katie Holmes covers Red magazine. (ICYDK)
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder head to yoga together. (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner is rocking a great French manicure but that doesn’t mean he won’t get his hands dirty! (Celebslam)
- Why does Ethan Hawke “feel sorry” for Jennifer Lawrence’s early career success? (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna rocks a bikini in the Caribbean! (Bossip)
Photo Courtesy of Kim Kardashian
Poor Khloe Kardashian: she STILL can’t finalize her divorce to Lamar Odom. The problem is the same: she can’t reach him to finalize a divorce settlement. Now, as the one-year deadline approaches, she’s in danger of having the divorce dismissed if she doesn’t take action soon. RELATED: What’s Khloe Kardashian’s next move, since Lamar Odom won’t sign the divorce papers?
I think it’s clear Khloe Kardashian had quite a Christmas! She started off the day with niece Penelope. The two took some adorable pics in their Christmas PJs. Check them out in the gallery after the break. RELATED: Khloe Kardashian struts her stuff for the cameras.