Have you heard about the Kim Kardashian Time Magazine essay? She wrote one about her trip to Armenia with husband Kanye West, daughter North, and sister Khloe Kardasian. It really sounds like the trip back to her ancestors’ homeland meant a lot to her.
Did you watch the Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC last night? It was really touching and informative. For me, the biggest bombshells were that Bruce had actually started the process in the mid 1980s, before meeting and marrying Kris Jenner and that, as he said a couple of times with a slight grin, all the time on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he had the biggest story of them all. This is something to consider given that he very much takes a back seat to the Kardashian girls on the show ;). Now it turns out we are going to get to see more of Bruce’s gender transition: the E! docuseries will air after all!
Here’s Kim Kardashian, stepping out for a night out on the town in NYC. She’s making the most of her time on the East Coast with Kanye West. Look at her chic outfit: she’s rocking the harem pants with a fitted, sheer, low-cut top. Kim topped the top with a jacket, so she’s not showing too much skin. Are you a fan of her outfit?
- Miley Cyrus hits the studio after split from Patrick Schwarzenegger. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- How are people reacting to the “second coming” of Tim Tebow? (The Chive)
- Paris Hilton’s beloved dog Tinkerbell died at the ripe old age of 14. RIP. (D Listed)
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have a dinner date with Julia Roberts. (OK! Magazine)
- Adriana Lima works it for the camera at this NYC photo shoot. (Moe Jackson)
- Renee Zellweger steps out with her boyfriend. (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are BFFs! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Look at Scarlett Johansson’s style evolution. AMAZING. (Pop Sugar)
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s son makes his TV debut. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Mila Kunis is being sued by a Ukranian BFF from first grade over… a chicken?! (TMZ)
- Here’s the Batsuit in Batman v Superman. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: is there trouble in paradise between newlyweds Johnny Depp and Amber Heard? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Rob Kardashian gearing up to SUE momager Kris Jenner? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Britney Spears gets edgy in her new perfume commercial. (PopCrush)
- Claudia Jones finally gave up on trying to be friend with some of her RHOA co-stars. (Reality Tea)
- Blake Lively says baby James looks just like daddy Ryan Reynolds. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Molly Sims shares first pics of daughter Scarlett! (Babyrazzi)
- Motherhood is looking good on Hayden Panettiere. (ICYDK)
- Take a look at Blake Lively’s NINE outfits in ONE day of doing press for Age of Adaline. (Celebuzz)
- Courteney Cox takes the plunge. (Celebslam)
- Zooey Deschanel speaks out on the idea of being “adorable.” (Celebitchy)
- Nick Cannon says Mariah Carey will always be the love of his life, but he’s currently dating… (Bossip)
Have you heard the rumors that Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian aren’t getting along all that well these days? Well, if that’s the case, then Kim seemed to have missed the memo. She wished her older sister Kourtney a happy birthday in a sweet Instagram post.
Despite the crowds, media, and paparazzi that trailed Kim Kardashian throughout the Middle East, not everyone was impressed. In addition to having Nori baptised, Kim and Kanye West dined out with Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barak. Of course photos were taken, but one newspaper Cut Her Out of the picture.