- Khloe Kardashian shows off her shapely derriere in these workout photos. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- These drivers show why so many car accidents occur in parking lots. (theCHIVE)
- Is Randy Quaid at risk of being deported to the US? (D Listed)
- Cara Delevingne is at Paris Fashion Week. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry has got some special boots. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are Kate Middleton and Prince William’s sweetest moments from 2015. (PopSugar)
- Ariana Grande is accidental. Accidental what? (IDLYITW)
- Mariah Carey is directing a Christmas project! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Debra Messing’s “diva behavior” gotten “out of control” on the ‘Mysteries of Laura’ set? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Celebrity Gene fired Farrah Abraham after her DNA failed to sell. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Hudson got personal with Glamour. (Babyrazzi)
- Kanye West dished on his son. (ICYDK)
- Miranda Kerr attended the Louis Vuitton Show at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Sandra Bullock has been dating Bryan Randall since June, but they aren’t living together. (Celebitchy)
- Victor Cruz responds to the story that his fiancee sent out a group texts to all of his mistresses. (Bossip)
This November’s issue of Cosmopolitan is a big one: it’s their 50th “birthday”! They decided to go with some current pop culture icons to cover the magazine: the Kardashian – Jenner clan. Yes, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner got together for the cover.
If you’ve been following Kim Kardashian over the years, then surely you noticed that her style changed a bit once she and Kanye West got serious. Now Kim is openly crediting her husband with her evolving sense of style.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning to welcome their second child, a son, on Christmas Day. The baby’s due date is December 25, although we all know those dates aren’t exactly written in stone ;). However, it sounds like Kimye is doing their best to ensure their baby shares a birthday with the baby Jesus.