What’s a day without Kardashian news? Kim Kardashian is making the interview rounds. Is the new season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians‘ almost upon us? I’m not sure, but she’s dishing on Bruce Jenner and sharing her upcoming Super Bowl ad. RELATED: Bruce Jenner will address his changing appearance on ‘KUWTK.’
So this is why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West flew to DC over the weekend: Kanye was presented with the Visionary Award at the BET Awards. They both stuck with the always-fashionable black for their outfits. RELATED: Kim Kardashian models Furkini by Kanye (Love It or Hate It?)
- Has Kim Kardashian “pushed away” her friends and family for Kanye West?
- Jennifer Aniston dubs herself “No. 1 snubbed!”
- Ali Larter welcomes a baby girl.
- Elizabeth Olsen and Brad Holbrook called off their engagement.
- Dakota Johnson dishes on ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ to Vogue.
- Fergie opens up about her marriage to Josh Duhamel.
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s reality TV show is canceled after one season.
- Kim Kardashian models a “furkini by Kanye.”
- Chad Michael Murray is married to co-star Sarah Roemer, and they’re expecting their first child!
- Bruce Jenner will address his changing appearance on the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’
- Sam Taylor-Johnson says directing ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was like “walking a knife edge.”
Clearly, Kanye West continues to have aspirations to make his mark in the fashion world. His wife, Kim Kardashian, is modeling his latest piece: a Furkini by Kanye. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian’s waist training paying off?
Remember Kim Kardashian talking about the waist trainer that she’d wear while working out? It looks like it’s working out for her: look at her TINY waist here in these Instagram pics. She and Kanye West went on a quickie ski trip with some friends. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian “pushing away” her friends and family?
If this story is true, then Kim Kardashian has gotten to the point where she’s separated herself from her family and friends! Kim may still be shooting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ with her family, but are things tense behind the scenes? Are we getting a preview of another ‘KUWTK’ storyline for the upcoming season? RELATED: Is trouble brewing between Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney?
Yep, it’s “official”: Kim Kardashian’s fertility problems will be one of the storylines on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ Kim talked about the storyline while promoting the upcoming season at the TCA tour. RELATED: Is trouble brewing between Kim Kardashian and her sister, Kourtney?