Now this is interesting. A couple of media outlets are reporting that momager Kris Jenner negotiated a $100 million deal with E! for four more seasons of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ However, E! is denying that amount ($100 million). So what’s going on? RELATED: Momager Kris Jenner never misses a promotional opportunity.
Can you believe Kourtney Kardashian posted the above picture of herself in a waist trainer back in January, about six weeks after giving birth to baby #3, Reign. So how has she dropped the baby weight so fast? RELATED: Is trouble brewing between Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian?
What’s up with the waist trimmers these days? Hopefully these don’t venture beyond the Kardashians! We’ve seen Kim Kardashian in waist trimmers; now Kourtney Kardashian is rocking one. Can you BELIEVE she gave birth SIX weeks ago? OMG. RELATED: Is trouble brewing between Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian?
If the tabloid stories out there are to be believed, then it sounds like there’s some tension between Kim Kardashian and her older sister, Kourtney. The preview of the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ is one example as is the story that Kim wants Kourtney to be her surrogate but Kourtney isn’t interested in the job. Hmmm… RELATED: Watch the first preview of the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’!
There is no rest for the Kardashians. ‘Koutney & Khloe Take The Hamptons’ had it’s season finale last night. ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ returns in Spring 2015, which likely means in a couple of months (like, March, I’m guessing). So here’s our first preview! If you follow the news about the Kardashians, you’ll recognize some of these storylines. RELATED: Is Kim Kardashian having trouble conceiving baby #2?
- Christine Cavanaugh, the voice of Chuckie Finster from ‘Rugrats,’ has died. RIP. (D Listed)
- What’s the difference between ‘Bringing Up Bates’ (a family with 19 kids) and ’19 Kids and Counting’? (OK! Magazine)
- Victoria Justice is all smiles as she catches a flight out of LAX. (Moe Jackson)
- Do you find the Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello engagement… less than thrilling? (Lainey Gossip)
- Ben Affleck credits his love for Jennifer Garner with turning his career around. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kate Middleton’s not too “princess-y” to play sports. (PopSugar)
- Teresa Giudice posts an adorable picture of her little princess, Audriana. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OMG: Jamie Lynn Spears was forced to pull out a knife to break up a fight in a restaurant. (TMZ)
- Was the Sony hacker actually likely an employee who got laid off last spring, not a hackers group sponsored by North Korea? (IDLYITW)
- Madonna wasn’t photoshopped for her Versace campaign. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin headed for divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Why did Sia tweet “Shame on you” to United Airlines? (PopCrush)
- Is Gia Giudice in line to get her own reality TV show as the Giudices attempt to become the next Kardashians? (Reality Tea)
- Awww… look at the picture of Kelly Clarkson’s daughter with Santa! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Rachel Zoe and the fam wish everyone a happy holidays. (Babyrazzi)
- Katie Holmes covers Red magazine. (ICYDK)
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder head to yoga together. (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner is rocking a great French manicure but that doesn’t mean he won’t get his hands dirty! (Celebslam)
- Why does Ethan Hawke “feel sorry” for Jennifer Lawrence’s early career success? (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna rocks a bikini in the Caribbean! (Bossip)
Photo Courtesy of Kim Kardashian
I know all of you Kardashian fans have been waiting for this! What did Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick name their baby boy? Kourtney announced his name with the adorable picture above. RELATED: Was there drama in the delivery room for Kourtney Kardashian?