Now this is interesting. Sharon Osbourne is an experienced entertainment manager herself: she managed husband Ozzy Osbourne, and while she may or may not officially manage her kids’ careers (I honestly don’t know), she and Ozzy were one of the reality TV pioneers with ‘The Osbournes.’ Remember that show from back in the day? In this interview she spoke out on the Kardashians, who’ve become the biggest reality TV sensation ever.
Bruce Jenner isn’t the only one who’s been “front and center” with getting a lot of attention since his interview with Diane Sawyer about his gender transition. His most recent ex-wife, Kris Jenner, has been getting a lot of attention. She was the only ex-wife of his who declined to give a comment for the special, and there have been a number of sources claiming she had no idea he wanted to become a women. Bruce himself, however, said Kris knew since before they married.
- The 2015 American Country Music Awards were very special for Taylor Swift.
- Justin Timberlake shared the first pic of baby Silas, his son with Jessica Biel.
- Chef Bobby Flay responded to accusations that he cheated on his wife.
- Kate Middleton gets ready for baby #2.
- Nick Loeb speaks out on his “embryo battle” with ex-fiancee Sofia Vergara.
- Full House reunion is coming to Neflix as the show Fuller House!
- Drama continues to be stirred up about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition.
- Sherri Shepherd is ruled the legal mother of her child with Lamar Sally.
- The Duggar clan gets ready for a new member: Jessa (Duggar) Seewold is expecting.
- Ben Affleck admits he asked PBS to hide the fact that he had an ancestor who owned slaves.
- Has Kate Middleton changed maternity style?
- Sandra Bullock named People’s Most Beautiful Woman in the World for 2015.
- Are Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie gearing up for a custody battle?
- E.L. James’s husband will adapt the Fifty Shades of Grey sequels into screenplays.
- Shonda Rhimes and insiders speak out about Grey’s Anatomy’s shocking death.
- The release dates for the Fifty Shades of Grey sequels were announced.
- The Chew co-host Daphne Oz is pregnant!
- Scarlett Johansson explains what divorce taught her about marriage.
- Phaedra Parks won’t take their sons to visit their father, Apollo Nida, in prison.
Did you watch the Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC last night? It was really touching and informative. For me, the biggest bombshells were that Bruce had actually started the process in the mid 1980s, before meeting and marrying Kris Jenner and that, as he said a couple of times with a slight grin, all the time on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he had the biggest story of them all. This is something to consider given that he very much takes a back seat to the Kardashian girls on the show ;). Now it turns out we are going to get to see more of Bruce’s gender transition: the E! docuseries will air after all!
We saw some of the Easter preparations; now we’ve got pictures from the holiday! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated Easter with North and the rest of the Kardashian family. They all went to church, dressed in white, and I’m sure they had a big family dinner afterwards. This was in contrast to the show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ where we saw them stage- or attempt to stage- an intervention for Rob Kardashian, something Rob reportedly wasn’t happy about.
Clearly Rob Kardashian’s struggles are going to be a major storyline in this season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ In an upcoming episode, Kim Kardashian urges Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian to cut Rob off in an effort to encourage him to get some help.
I’m torn over whether this story is fact or fiction. Bruce Jenner is said to have gotten breast implants a couple of weeks ago as part of his sex change. Kris Jenner is said to… not be taking the news so well.