Have you checked out the September issue of ELLE? Former ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart is on the cover. This issue also includes an interview with Rihanna. Is it just me or has she been keeping a rather low profile for the summer? Well, it sounds like Rihanna was open when she sat down with ELLE. Related: Is Rihanna back with Drake?
One thing Kristen Stewart seems to be doing a good job of is moving between big studio movies like ‘Twilight’ and ‘Snow White’ and indie movies, like this film ‘Camp X-Ray.’ This looks like a fascinating role for Kristen. She plays a guard at Guantanamo Bay who strikes up a friendship with one of the detainees. RELATED: Kristen Stewart explains why she scowls and why she has no career plans.
Former ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart sounds like she is OVER the public scrutiny and expectations that Hollywood A-listers have to endure. She explains to Elle that her trademark scowl isn’t going anywhere because, even if she smiled, she’d just be called a sellout. Seriously? Kristen also explained in this interview why she doesn’t make specific career plans. Given what just happened with ‘Snow White,’ her thought process may be understandable. RELATED: Kristen Stewart officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Talk about awkward timing! One day after news breaks that Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult have split for the second time, Nicholas attended a press conference with his new co-star, Kristen Stewart, to talk about their new movie, ‘Equals.’ Kristen and Jennifer are often considered professional rivals as two actresses around the same age who have headlined major franchises (Kristen with ‘Twilight’ and Jennifer with ‘The Hunger Games’). Nicholas and Kristen talked about their on set chemistry for ‘Equals.’ RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult split again.
Now this has gotta be a first. We heard a little while ago that Kristen Stewart, who was Snow White in the hit film ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ may not be in the sequel. Now it’s official: the cast for the upcoming movie was formally announced, and Kristen was not included. She’s out. RELATED: Is Kristen Stewart out of next ‘Snow White’ movie?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET