I guess Kristin Cavallari’s at that point in her pregnancy where she has to just OWN it- LOL. Here she is rocking her baby bump on the red carpet for NBC Universal’s Summer Press Day. Kristin must not have much longer until she’ll welcome baby #2.
Your daily dose of celebrity gossip, brought to you today by Anne V.
- Kim Kardashian made bank in Vienna this week, acting as the guest of some guy with way too much money as he went to the Vienna Opera Ball. (D Listed)
- Model Anne V stopped by the set of Extra rocking some amazing leather short (and cute shoes!) (Moe Jackson)
- Stars are flocking back to Hollywood this week for the Oscars – most recently to be caught on camera? Nicole Kidman. (Lainey Gossip)
- Hayden Panettiere went wedding gown shopping. Looks like my invite to be a bridesmaid got lost in the mail… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Seth Rogen spoke before lawmakers about Alzheimers Disease. (PopSugar)
- Adam Sandler was spotted out with his wife cheering on their daughter Sunny at her softball game. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Robin Thicke is now back on tour – so he’s taken to groveling to his soon to be ex-wife from the stage. C’mon man, go out with a little dignity. (TMZ)
- Someone tried to grab Justin Timberlake’s bum while he was on stage – he put the kabosh on it. (IDLYITW)
- Sarah Jessica Parker has said that famous women are “rude b**ches.” Someone needs to let her in on the secret that she’s kinda super famous… and that was kind of a b**tchy comment.(Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been apart for 50 days. The world awaits their breakup. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who rocked the Egyptian wig the best – Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj? (PopCrush)
- Love of Bravo! celebs turned out for a Pre-Oscars party. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington dolled up her baby bump in blue for the third time in a row – is she having a boy, or is blue just her color? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kristin Cavallari and her husband took their totally adorable son to the beach. (Babyrazzi)
- Rihanna rocked the arrivals at the Lanvin show during Paris Fashion Week – but her outfit was questionable, at best. (ICYDK)
- Check out this review of Non-Stop before shelling out for a ticket. (Celebuzz)
- Natalie Portman’s newest Dior campaign is flawless. (Celebslam)
- The winner of The Biggest Loser is still insisting that her weight loss was “absolutely healthy” – even though she admitted to being on the treadmill for over four hours per day. (Celebitchy)
- A Mississippi man was declared dead and popped into a body bag – funny thing though, he wasn’t dead. And woke up totally freaking out! (Bossip)
Check out what’s happening around the web!
- What? Brandi Glanville says that Eddie Cibrian is coming after her for child support? (D Listed)
- What do you think of Jessie J’s thigh-high boots? (Moe Jackson)
- Ireland Baldwin is still posing bikini selfies. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Uh-oh: now Gwyneth Paltrow is dealing with cheating rumors. (Lainey Gossip)
- Are Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto hooking up? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why did Kristen Wiig dress up like Harry Styles? (PopSugar)
- Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen welcome their first child. Congrats! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Lindsay Lohan says she did NOT do coke with her mom, Dina Lohan. (TMZ)
- Sports Illustrated celebrates 50 years of Swimsuit issues. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Kate Upton didn’t get the SI Swimsuit cover, but she did go weightless for her pictorial for them. (IDLYITW)
- Forget Kim Kardashian and her 1,000 roses on Valentine’s Day: Jordin Sparks got 10,000 roses from Jason Derulo! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh no: are Angelina Jolie and her father, Jon Voight, on the outs again? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Anderson Cooper dishes on drinking with Lady Gaga. (PopCrush)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Kenya Moore is being accused of stiffing the charity she held an auction for! (Reality Tea)
Photos by JPVegas/FAMEFLYNET
Baby bump getting BIG.
Kristin looks adorable, doesn’t she? She recently revealed that she’s expecting another boy to join 18-month-old son Camdon. It’s an exciting time! I wonder if Kristin and husband Jay Cutler have settled on a name yet?
Photo Courtesy of Kristin Cavallari
We decided to announce that….we’re having another boy!! We couldn’t be more excited!
This second baby boy will join big brother Camden Jack, who’s 17 months. Kristin’s going to have her hands full with two boys- LOL. She’s going to be seriously outnumbered, but she will also be the undisputed QUEEN of the house. Exciting news!
Main Picture Courtesy of Kristin Cavallari
Gallery by FAMEFLYNET