Khloe Kardashian is winning her battle with a nasty staph infection: she’s out of quarantine! She and Kylie Jenner are even trash talking each other over cooking for Thanksgiving, so I think it’s safe to say that Khloe is feeling better these days :).
No one knows what caused the tiff between Kylie Jenner and Tyga that led to her skipping his birthday party last week, but the two looked like they were very much a couple just a few days later at the 2015 American Music Awards. Now people around them are saying that although Kylie and Tyga worked through whatever the problem was, things are still “shaky.”
Kylie Jenner worked the red carpet at the 2015 American Music Awards with her sister Kendall Jenner. On Instagram she was thinking about her big sister Khloe Kardashian, who attended the AMAs with them last year but is still laid up with a staph infection this year. However, that, nor the Jenner sisters red carpet outfits, was the thing that got tongues wagging the most: it was the fact that Tyga joined the Jenners inside the auditorium, sitting with them throughout the show. Whatever tiff caused Kylie to miss Tyga’s birthday celebrations last week appears to have blown over.
- Kylie Jenner said she would “rather stab myself” than live with her big sister Kim Kardashian. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- What have you caught your roommate doing? (theCHIVE)
- Carly Simon says that her song ‘You’re So Vain’ is partly about Warren Beatty. (D Listed)
- Krysten Ritter was pretty in white at the ‘Jessica Jones’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Is there a bit of a double standard with Charlie Sheen accusing women of lying on a regular basis? (Lainey Gossip)
- Viola Davis gave a haunting speech about her past experience with sexual assault. (PopSugar)
- OMG: did Charlie Sheen spend $1.6 million on pre-op transgender prostitutes? (IDLYITW)
- Adele doesn’t let body image issues get to her. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Blake Shelton upset that Gavin Rossdale is still wearing his wedding ring since he’s dating Gwen Stefani now? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kim Kardashian says Scott Disick is “back to his old self” after his latest rehab stint. (Reality Tea)
- Reese Witherspoon takes her kids to church. (Babyrazzi)
- Lena Dunham opens up about her battle with endometriosis. (ICYDK)
- Vanessa Hudgens looked gorgeous in her LBD. (Celebslam)
- Oops: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s movie ‘By The Sea’ “bombed” at the box office in limited release. (Celebitchy)
- Are Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss still friends after all of their feuding on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’? (Bossip)
Kris Jenner’s epic birthday bash raged on til 3 a.m. and while it’s probably hard for her to single out the best part of the night, it’s easy for us to do! This video wins it!! Kris’ daughters, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie, made the sweetest and most hilarious recreation of Kris’ infamous 30th birthday video from 1985 and it’s the best thing you’ll see all week!
Kris Jenner’s six daughters threw her a massive 60th birthday bash last night and color us jealous because it looks like it was a BLAST! The Jenner-Kardashian girls decked out everything in the roaring twenties style for Kris’s Great Gatsby themed party. They held the big celebration at The Lot Studios in West Hollywood and shared photos and videos from the big night.
Turns out Kylie Jenner wasn’t just visiting Tyga on the set of his music video a couple of weeks ago: she was filming! Tyga just released his new video, ‘Dope’d Up.’ It has a ‘Thriller’- type theme. Just in time for Halloween :).