The money train never stops rolling for the Jenner girls! Kylie Jenner is having a pretty terrific year in the finance department. She purchased a two million dollar house, she’s launching a shoe line and is now getting paid top dollar to party, just like her siblings.
Kim Kardashian had better watch out: after all the time Khloe Kardashian has spent in the gym, she’s ready to give her sister a run for her money in the booty department. Khloe covers the new issue of Complex magazine. During her interview, she was asked about her sister Kylie Jenner dating 25-year-old Tyga.
By now I’m sure you’ve heard about the celebratory bash Kris Jenner threw for Kylie Jenner once she earned her high school diploma. Kylie wasn’t the only honoree, either: Kendall Jenner was also a guest of honor since she earned her diploma last year. There was a rumor that people were doing drugs (cocaine) at the party after Kylie posted a picture (that seems to have been deleted) of someone dipping his finger into a cup. Apparently this is how some people do cocaine. Learn something new every day- LOL. Khloe Kardashian hit back at the rumors.
- Cara Delevingne says her sexuality is NOT a phase. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This guy got a healthy dose of karma after tossing his ID out with a bunch of trash. (The Chive)
- I think it’s safe to say Anthony Bourdain is not a fan of Food Network Star Guy Fieri. (D Listed)
- AnnaLynne McCord has fun with her gal pals during a Mexico vacay. (Moe Jackson)
- Olivia Munn covers Entertainment Weekly along with a couple of her ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ co-stars! Is she finally ascending to the A-list in Hollywood? (Lainey Gossip)
- Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow have the cutest family EVER. (PopSugar)
- Charlotte McKinney was sitting pretty for ‘Extra.’ (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown’s mom thinks his own friends broke into his home and robbed him. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kristen Stewart’s friend Alicia Cargile “micromanaging” her life? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lisa Nicole Cloud called out the ‘Married To Medicine’ producers and admitted her husband has visited strip clubs. (Reality Tea)
- Emily Maynard welcomes a baby boy! (Babyrazzi)
- Bethenny Frankel keeps it real: she admits to faking orgasms. (ICYDK)
- It was Salma Hayek’s husband who got her to return to work after she gave birth. (Celebslam)
- Why is Australia charging Amber Heard but not Johnny Depp over their dogs entering Australia illegally? (Celebitchy)
- Do you think Future has a right to be angry that Ciara is allowing her boyfriend, Russell Wilson, be around their son, Future Jr? (Bossip)
Caitlyn Jenner may have skipped the red carpet at the 2015 ESPY Awards, but her youngest daughters, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, OWNED it when they posed for the cameras. Kylie was especially striking in her gold gown, although I’m sure there were no shortage of eyes checking out Kendall in her sheer frock ;).
Kylie Jenner decided to switch things up with her hair: it’s now blue! It’s good timing since she’s now promoting Kylie Hair Couture by Bellami Hair. She opened up about her inspiration to make the change.
The Kardashians are back at work! Here are some of the family members filming for the upcoming season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ For this scene, Kourtney Kardashian took son Mason Disick bowling. Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian tagged along, as did Kylie Jenner, so Mason had no shortage of aunts to bowl with 😉. I’m sure fun was had by all in the bowling alley. I wonder if it was one of those upscale ones?