It’s no secret that Lady Gaga was a fan of singer Amy Winehouse. It looks like she was in the mood to pay tribute to the late singer when she posed for this pic. Lady Gaga was preparing to head Down Under. RELATED: Lady Gaga made a secret visit to Amy Winehouse’s home.
Denver isn’t called the Mile High City for nothing. Lady Gaga performed there for her ‘artRave: The ARTPOP Ball’ show. Unfortunately, she ended up in the hospital afterwards. She had to be treated for altitude sickness. RELATED: Lady Gaga named a fashion icon by Harper’s BAZAAR.
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Today Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion director unveiled her Icons by Carine Roitfeld list, spotlighting celebs who are also in fashion. The list includes Lady Gaga, Penelope Cruz, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, Lara Stone, Joan Smalls, Claudia Schiffer, and Iman. The fashion portfolio will appear in the September issues of all 30 editions of the magazine, with the icons gracing all Harper’s BAZAAR September covers around the world, reaching 46 countries. This September issue will be the magazine’s biggest issue ever. Goodness! RELATED: Lady Gaga responds to fat shaming.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by a baby bumpin’ Zoe Saldana!
- Scarlett Johansson went very short and very blonde, hair-wise. (D Listed)
- ‘Sharknado 2′ is FULL of celeb cameos. (OK! Magazine)
- Lea Michele is hard at work on the ‘Sons of Anarchy’ set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Pixie Lott wore a pink bodysuit for her night out on the town. What do you think of it? (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s our first look at Shonda Rhimes’ new show, ‘How To Get Away With Murder.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rob Kardashian responds to Adrienne Bailon’s cheating accusations. Kinda. (PopSugar)
- Selena Gomez did NOT hook up with Orlando Bloom. (TMZ)
- More rumors that Jennifer Lawrence is single again. (IDLYITW)
- What, exactly, is Lady Gaga wearing this time? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘RHONJ’ cast member Teresa Giudice near her “breaking point” as her sentencing draws near? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Do NOT ask Rihanna for an autograph. (PopCrush)
- Former ‘How I Met Your Mother’ star Ashley Williams is expecting her first child- congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- ‘RHOC’ cast member Vicki Gunvalson dishes on her new granchild. (Babyrazzi)
- Ethan Hawke talks ‘Boyhood’ and fatherhood. (ICYDK)
- How did Tom Hiddleston respond when he found out he had a part in ‘The Avengers’? (Celebuzz)
- Tori Spelling hits the beach! (Celebslam)
- Meredith Viera opens up about Ann Curry’s ouster at ‘Today.’ (Celebitchy)
- Can this homeless man outsing John Legend with the singer’s own song? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller!
- Maybe Cara Delevingne should have put a little more thought into what she wore to Leonardo DiCaprio’s wildlife fundraiser? (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens speaks out about gal pal Selena Gomez. (OK! Magazine)
- Nina Dobrev was getting very cozy with Ben McKenzie at Comic Con… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2’? (Moe Jackson)
- Chrissy Teigen can make even a see-through shirt chic. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Expectant parents Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher can’t get enough of each other. (PopSugar)
- Amy Lee welcomed her first child: Jack Lion. Congratulations! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman’s first public outing with her new fiance! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner dating Chandler Parsons? (IDLYITW)
- Rumor Willis spoofed Ariana Grande in ‘Problem’ parody. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi trying to save their marriage? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out Lady Gaga’s cameo as a waitress in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’ (PopCrush)
- Tamra Judge went off on EVERYBODY on Facebook: Vicki Gunvalson, Bravo, and ‘RHOC’ producers. (Reality Tea)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano dishes on traveling with a baby (and surviving the ordeal). (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ashlee Simpson and Bronx hang out. (Babyrazzi)
- Terrence Howard wants his divorce settlement to wife #2 thrown out because his divorce settlement with wife #1 has left him “broke,” by his standards. (ICYDK)
- Uh-oh: is Beyonce apartment hunting for her own place? (Celebuzz)
- Looks like Paris Hilton’s got a new guy. (Celebslam)
- Does Charlie Hunnam look hot even in nerd glasses? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: Chris Brown’s new neighbor makes himself clear: he will SHOOT the singer if he trespasses. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET