Lady Gaga was named Woman of the Year by Billboard, and she accepted her award at Billboard’s 10th annual Women in Music event. When accepting her award, she didn’t hold back on her thoughts about the music industry.
Did you see Lady Gaga’s haunting video ‘Til It Happens To You’ to help promote the documentary ‘The Hunting Ground,’ which talks about sexual assaults on college campuses? It turns out she had a very personal reason for wanting to make that video and promote the documentary: she herself was raped when she was a teenager.
- Jill Duggar opens up about raising her son in Central America. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Here are a few tricks of the trade that companies would rather you didn’t know. (theCHIVE)
- Why did Beyonce’s Beyhive go after Britney Spears’s ex, K-Fed? (D Listed)
- Eva Longoria rocks a little pink bikini in Miami. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s the understated Alicia Vikander at the premiere of ‘The Danish Girl.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Robert Pattinson proves that chivalry isn’t dead while out and about with fiancee FKA Twigs. (PopSugar)
- Matthew McConaughey was “ultra Alpha” at ‘SNL.’ (IDLYITW)
- Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth are a Hot New Hollywood Couple. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are the paps that Khloe Kardashian called “scum” in twitter rant the same paps that the Kardashians call daily? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jenelle Evans shares a kiss for the cameras with David Eason. (Reality Tea)
- OMG: at nine months pregnant, Coco Austin has only gained TEN pounds?! (Babyrazzi)
- Are Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki considering reuniting? (ICYDK)
- Christina Milian is frugal. (Celebitchy)
- Is Porscha Williams back with Duke Williams? (Bossip)
- Gwen Stefani gushes over Blake Shelton. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- A dying fan asks to see ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ before he passes away. (theCHIVE)
- Don’t clap off beat when Justin Bieber is performing! (D Listed)
- Kendall Jenner’s 20th birthday party kicked off at midnight. (Moe Jackson)
- Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie stopped by a bookstore in NYC. (Lainey Gossip)
- Hollywood A-listers are stylish for a night out! (PopSugar)
- Monica Bellucci covered the latest issue of ‘Lui.’ (IDLYITW)
- Ariana Grande calls out sexism in this radio interview. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Could Chris Brown lose custody of his daughter Royalty due to a sizzurp addiction? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenya Moore dropped $515K for an unfinished Atlanta home and feuds with NeNe Leakes on twitter. (Reality Tea)
- Mike Myers and his wife have welcomed baby #3! (Babyrazzi)
- Britney Spears sent some “super fans” a handwritten invitation. (ICYDK)
- Is Willow Smith clubbing at 15? (Celebslam)
- Is Kate Middleton “silent” because she “fears public speaking”? (Celebitchy)
- Why did Rick Ross call off his engagement? (Bossip)
Lady Gaga wants her “Little Monsters” who are struggling emotionally to know that they’re not alone. The ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ star talked about her own experiences with depression and anxiety.
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney are now engaged, but it wasn’t certain that was where their relationship would end up when they first met each other. As a matter of fact, they didn’t even necessarily like each other when they first met!