- Actress Conchata Ferrell is 71
- Actor Ken Howard is 70
- Actress Dianne Wiest is 66
- Country singer Reba McEntire is 59
- Rapper Salt of Salt-N-Pepa is 48
- Country singer Rodney Atkins is 45
- Actor Vince Vaughn is 44
Of course Lady Gaga had an impressive crowd waiting for her when she arrived at the Roseland Ballroom yesterday. She performed there last night. Before heading inside, she made sure to stop and greet her fans. You have to give her credit: she treats her fans well! And check out her outfit: somehow, Lady Gaga can make a fashion statement even when she dresses down.
‘G.U.Y.‘ singer Lady Gaga may have been on her way to a radio interview, but she still looks camera-ready, doesn’t she? Well, I guess celebs have to be ready for the camera during all promotional appearances. More and more radio stations record video even though their primary means of broadcast is audio.
Check out Lady Gaga’s new video! It’s formally titled ‘G.U.Y. – An Artpop Film.’ And “film” is right! Get a cup of tea or coffee before you settle in to watch this: it’s nearly 12 minutes long, although credits start to roll after about seven minutes, so it’s about five minutes of credits.
- ‘Today’ host Savannah Guthrie announced she was married and pregnant!
- Fashion designer L’Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide.
- Did Rihanna and Drake officially become a couple?
- Is Cressida Bonas slowing things down with Prince Harry?
- Is Lupita Nyong’o joining the ‘Star Trek’ franchise?
- Chris Brown ordered to JAIL.
- Why is Beyonce looking to bail on Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s wedding?
- Kate Winslet explains why she named her son Bear.
- Is ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ facing cancellation?
- Do you remember Jessica Alba’s time on the original ‘90210’?
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky welcome their twin boys!
- Alyssa Milano is expecting baby #2!
Photos by Spartano/FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Christina Hendricks!
- Christina Hendricks looked totally glamorous at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. (D Listed)
- This year’s Oscars ratings were sky high! (Moe Jackson)
- After it was rumored that the Oscars Pizza Delivery guy got no tip, it turns out that Ellen gave him $1,000 – wow! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chanel packed the front row (#frow) full of style icons during Paris Fashion Week. (PopSugar)
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife gave Kerry Washington and Olivia Wilde a run for their “best maternity look” money on the Oscars red carpet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- According to Internet copyright laws, it turns out that Bradley Cooper owns the legal rights to the the infamous group selfie that Ellen posted to Twitter during the Oscars! (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift was just granted a restraining order against her stalker – cue the writing session in 3… 2… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez was apparently “sloppy drunk and slurring” at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. Bummer. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Michelle Dockery says she cried when she took her godchildren to meet Taylor Swift. Awww! (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice have arrived at Federal court and are expected to plead guilty. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington’s purple Oscars gown completely killed my “she’s wearing blue all the time because she’s having a boy” theory – but she sure did look amazing! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Channing Tatum said possibly the cutest thing ever in regards to being a father. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots performed “Let It Go” on The Tonight Show and it was spectacular. (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are friends again – yay! (Celebuzz)
- Nine days ago Alec Baldwin said he was quitting the public life – turns out he hasn’t. At all. (Celebslam)
- Something seems a bit different about Olivia Munn… did she go under the knife?! (Celebitchy)