In these pictures Lady Gaga was catching a flight out of LAX. She didn’t just soak up some sunshine while she was there, either. The New Yorker bought a Malibu mansion while she was in town. For $24 million. RELATED: Lady Gaga rocks a ‘fro in Berlin.
Now by now we all know Lady Gaga likes to switch it up with her looks. She definitely knows how to catch our eye! Here’s Lady Gaga taking her four-legged BFF, Asia, for a walk in Berlin. RELATED: Is Lady Gaga getting fashion inspiration from Amy Winehouse?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Lady Gaga, who enjoyed a day out in Sweden!
- Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez posed for a pic together at Paris Fashion Week. Awkward much? (D Listed)
- Are Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin living together? (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez rocks some chic styles at Paris Fashion Week! (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone stays dry in NYC. (Lainey Gossip)
- ‘Big Brother’ winner reveals he’s HIV positive. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What do you think of Jennifer Garner’s impression of hubby Ben Affleck? (PopSugar)
- Joe Don Rooney and his wife welcome baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Charlie Sheen is being investigated for pulling a knife on his dentist. (TMZ)
- You’re going to see ALL of Ben Affleck in ‘Gone Girl.’ (IDLYITW)
- Pink has a new music project called ‘You + Me’! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Jennifer Lawrence on the rebound with Chris Martin after Kristen Stewart started dating her ex, Nicholas Hoult? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Awww… One Direction helped a fan propose to his girlfriend! (PopCrush)
- Here’s the ridiculous rumor roundup surrounding Teresa Giudice before her sentencing. (Reality Tea)
- Elizabeth Rohm blogs ‘Gone Baby Gone.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel and Bryn brave the rain. (Babyrazzi)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson step out in NYC. (ICYDK)
- How did Jennifer Lopez react to ex-boyfriend Sean “Diddy” Combs’s comments about her booty? (Celebuzz)
- Is Selena Gomez angry with Kendall Jenner? (Celebslam)
- Miles Teller backtracks on his ‘Divergent’ comments. (Celebitchy)
- Someone BLASTED Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for making North “miserable” by taking her to all those fashion shows. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
It’s no secret that Lady Gaga was a fan of singer Amy Winehouse. It looks like she was in the mood to pay tribute to the late singer when she posed for this pic. Lady Gaga was preparing to head Down Under. RELATED: Lady Gaga made a secret visit to Amy Winehouse’s home.
Denver isn’t called the Mile High City for nothing. Lady Gaga performed there for her ‘artRave: The ARTPOP Ball’ show. Unfortunately, she ended up in the hospital afterwards. She had to be treated for altitude sickness. RELATED: Lady Gaga named a fashion icon by Harper’s BAZAAR.
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Today Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion director unveiled her Icons by Carine Roitfeld list, spotlighting celebs who are also in fashion. The list includes Lady Gaga, Penelope Cruz, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, Lara Stone, Joan Smalls, Claudia Schiffer, and Iman. The fashion portfolio will appear in the September issues of all 30 editions of the magazine, with the icons gracing all Harper’s BAZAAR September covers around the world, reaching 46 countries. This September issue will be the magazine’s biggest issue ever. Goodness! RELATED: Lady Gaga responds to fat shaming.