Is Lauren Conrad getting ready for her wedding or just having fun with her hair? I don’t know, but she posted this selfie on Instagram yesterday. As you can see, Lauren has lightened up to go VERY blonde. RELATED: Lauren Conrad lives it up for her bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell.
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2′?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Forget a bachelorette party, Lauren Conrad decided to go all out and have a BACHELORETTE WEEKEND. Go Lauren! She and her girlfriends spent the weekend in Cabo, enjoying some fun in the sun. RELATED: Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell!
Lauren Conrad released a few snaps from her engagement photo shoot and they are way too cute. Seriously. (Oh No They Didn’t)
Zac Efron is taking casting meetings for the next Star Wars flick. Interestinggg. (Perez Hilton)
Diddy (Puff Daddy? P.Diddy? Puffy? Sean Puffy Combs?) might be engaged. And he might have popped the question via Instagram. Ahh, true love. (Hollywood Life)
Chris Brown is set to end his stint in rehab soon, which means his court dates can start rolling in. He is not pleased. (Hollywood Life)
Neil Patrick Harris was honored at the Drama League’s Broadway Musical Celebration. (Just Jared)
Get The Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
INO discovered a star secret to looking svelte on the red carpet. Yummie Tummie to the rescue! With awards season around the corner, you can bet that more than one star will be sporting Yummie Tummie. Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood, Lauren Conrad, and Tyra Banks love wearing Yummie Tummies to slim them down for events and red-carpet affairs. Beyonce has been seen wearing hers to the gym!
Sold by Hourglass Angel, the Yummie Tummie is a favorite of Oprah Winfrey. She pin-pointed the biggest benefit of Yummie Tummie when she said,
“No more muffin top!”
Oprah was so enamored with the tanks that she featured Yummie Tummie as one of her favorite things.
Kim and Khloe Kardashian love the Yummie Tummie strappy tank. INO is obsessed with the Stephanie 2-Way Tank by Yummie Tummie. Not only is it a big seller, but it’s a bargain at $29. The temperature controlled fabric helps regulate the flow of air on your skin so you’re never too warm or too cool. The two-way tank is reversible — one side is a scoop neck, the opposite is a V-neck! The tank is available in four colors, including radiant orchid, Pantone’s color of 2014!
Find your style at http://www.hourglassangel.com
PHOTO BY WENN
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.
Get the Fab Obsessed Beauty Buzz:
Lauren Conrad isn’t taking any chances with her skin. The 27 year old trusts her skin to HydroPeptide, a skin care company founded by Louise Peck, PhD. Haven’t heard of it? Prevention magazine has and they are a big fan. In fact, the magazine awarded HydroPeptide their Defy-Your-Age-Beauty-Award for “Best Day Cream with SPF.” Lauren Conrad is a fan of their HydroPeptide Peel: Anti-Wrinkle Polish and Plump Peel ($68.)
The product blends the renewing benefits of microdermabrasion and a lactic peel along with the rejuvenating effects of peptides and antioxidants. Before you dig out your high school science text book, peptides are chains of amino acids. They are the building blocks of collagen. Collagen is naturally present in the skin, and loss of collagen causes aging. Antioxidants fight the free radicals that cause aging. Together, they work together to keep the skin supple.
When the two-part Anti-Wrinkle Polish and Plump Peel arrived on our door step and we had to try it immediately. The promise was to visibly refill wrinkles and help to replump skin for renewed smoothness while also gently bringing healthynew cells to our skin’s surface for a refined, more radiant look. That’s a tall order.
After using the product once, we did notice more radiant skin. There was none of the redness or patchiness associated with typical peels. In fact, family members thought we had a full face of make up on! To finish the home facial, we used Trista Sutter’s favorite HydroPeptide product, the Power Lift: Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Rich Concentrate ($80.) Rich and creamy, the concentrate is able to quench even the driest complexions without clogging pores or leaving an oily shine.
Find your favorite HydroPeptide product at http://www.hydropeptide.com
PHOTO BY WENN
“I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. was provided a sample of this product to facilitate review. All opinions expressed are that of I’m Not Obsessed, Inc.”