I think it’s pretty much undeniable that Lauren Conrad wisely used the exposure she got from starring on MTV reality TV shows to launch her career as a fashion designer. However, it’s interesting she chose not to be a celebrity. Now that she’s married to attorney William Tell, she’s thinking about having her own kids, although she’s not in a hurry. RELATED: Lauren Conrad gets married!
Summer may be over, but this year it looks like a lot of celebs went for fall weddings! Former reality tv personality-turned-fashion designer Lauren Conrad married attorney William Tell on Saturday in Santa Ynez, California. Meanwhile, Cheyenne Jackson tied the knot with Jason Landau at a private estate in Encino, California. RELATED: Lauren Conrad goes very blonde before wedding.
Is Lauren Conrad getting ready for her wedding or just having fun with her hair? I don’t know, but she posted this selfie on Instagram yesterday. As you can see, Lauren has lightened up to go VERY blonde. RELATED: Lauren Conrad lives it up for her bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell.
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2’?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Forget a bachelorette party, Lauren Conrad decided to go all out and have a BACHELORETTE WEEKEND. Go Lauren! She and her girlfriends spent the weekend in Cabo, enjoying some fun in the sun. RELATED: Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell!