I think it’s pretty much undeniable that Lauren Conrad wisely used the exposure she got from starring on MTV reality TV shows to launch her career as a fashion designer. However, it’s interesting she chose not to be a celebrity. Now that she’s married to attorney William Tell, she’s thinking about having her own kids, although she’s not in a hurry. RELATED: Lauren Conrad gets married!
Summer may be over, but this year it looks like a lot of celebs went for fall weddings! Former reality tv personality-turned-fashion designer Lauren Conrad married attorney William Tell on Saturday in Santa Ynez, California. Meanwhile, Cheyenne Jackson tied the knot with Jason Landau at a private estate in Encino, California. RELATED: Lauren Conrad goes very blonde before wedding.
Is Lauren Conrad getting ready for her wedding or just having fun with her hair? I don’t know, but she posted this selfie on Instagram yesterday. As you can see, Lauren has lightened up to go VERY blonde. RELATED: Lauren Conrad lives it up for her bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell.
- Khloe Kardashian came under fire for wearing a Native American Indian headdress at Kidchella.
- Lauren Conrad had a fun bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell!
- Is Kristen Stewart ready to sue over Joan Rivers’ book?
- Demi Lovato graced the cover of Seventeen and was a feature guest editor.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd are expecting baby #2!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated baby North’s first birthday with quite a bash called Kidchella!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux cuddled on the red carpet at ‘The Leftovers’ premiere.
- Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
- Robin Thicke issued his latest salvo to win back Paula Patton with his video, ‘Get Her Back.’
- What does Don Johnson think of daughter Dakota Johnson’s breakout role in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’?
- Are Beyonce and Will Smith teaming up for ‘Hitchcock 2’?
- Sounds like George Clooney is planning to tie the knot at his home in Lake Como…
- So where’s Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes Leon, headed to college this fall?
- Jillian Michaels is leaving ‘The Biggest Loser.’ Again.
- Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd are OUT of ‘The View.’
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lauren Conrad.
- Everyone loves Frozen’s “Let It Go” – even Pearl Jam, who performed it in concert. (D Listed)
- Lauren Conrad celebrated her bachelorette weekend in Cabo. (OK! Magazine)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer surprised Hillary Clinton at a book signing. (Moe Jackson)
- This week marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of The Notebook. Cue the Ryan Gosling memes. (Lainey Gossip)
- North West’s first birthday party was ridiculous… and it was called Kidchella. No joke. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Katie Couric got married this weekend – congrats! (PopSugar)
- Kelly Clarkson’s daughter – River Rose – is just too cute. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It looks like Scott Disick is falling back into his partying ways. (TMZ)
- Was Khloe Kardashian’s #Kidchella costume offensive or on theme? (IDLYITW)
- If you were hoping for a Maks and Meryl relationship, it looks like you’re out of luck – US Weekly is confirming that Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Jennifer Lopez. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kristen Stewart is planning to sue Joan Rivers over her snarky comments! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kenan Thompson has welcomed a daughter! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville is dieting to get back into bikini shape. (Reality Tea)
- Christina Aguilera shared a pretty baby bump photo. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and her son, Luca, were out and about on Saturday. (Babyrazzi)
- Katherine Heigl got a new Assistant Director on her show fired because they spelled her name wrong. (ICYDK)
- Snooki shared a snap of her baby bump in a bathingsuit. (Celebuzz)
- Frances Cobain had some interesting words of advice for Lana Del Rey. (Celebitchy)
- NBA draft prospect Isaiah Austin forced to withdraw from the draft after finding out he has a serious genetic condition! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Forget a bachelorette party, Lauren Conrad decided to go all out and have a BACHELORETTE WEEKEND. Go Lauren! She and her girlfriends spent the weekend in Cabo, enjoying some fun in the sun. RELATED: Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell!
Lauren Conrad released a few snaps from her engagement photo shoot and they are way too cute. Seriously. (Oh No They Didn’t)
Zac Efron is taking casting meetings for the next Star Wars flick. Interestinggg. (Perez Hilton)
Diddy (Puff Daddy? P.Diddy? Puffy? Sean Puffy Combs?) might be engaged. And he might have popped the question via Instagram. Ahh, true love. (Hollywood Life)
Chris Brown is set to end his stint in rehab soon, which means his court dates can start rolling in. He is not pleased. (Hollywood Life)
Neil Patrick Harris was honored at the Drama League’s Broadway Musical Celebration. (Just Jared)