If you’ve ever wondered WHY people do reality TV shows, this list should answer your question. The Daily Beast has made a list of the Top 10 earners in reality TV for 2010, and US Magazine.com summarized it.
So who’s at the top? Kim Kardashian, who earned an estimated $6 million this year. And as you can see from looking at the list of people below, it pays to be a Kardashian: both Khloe and Kourtney made it into the top 10!
- Kim Kardashian ($6 million)
- Lauren Conrad ($5 million)
- Bethenney Frankel ($4 million)
- Audrina Patridge ($3.5 million)
- Kate Gosselin ($3.5 million)
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino ($3 million)
- Khloe Kardashian ($2.5 million)
- Kourtney Kardashian ($2.5 million)
- DJ Pauly D ($2 million)
- Kendra Wilkinson ($2 million)
One thing that surprises me about this list (I’m trying not to be sick- LOL) is that of the ‘Jersey Shore’ group, DJ Pauly D outearned Snooki. I figured The Situation was earning the most, but I thought Snooki would be the next highest paid out of the group.
Any surprises for you?
Photos by FAME