- Paul Walker is mourned on the anniversary of his death. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Looking for theCHIVE adult onesie? Could make a fun Christmas present ;). (theCHIVE)
- Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor are dating. (D Listed)
- Gwen Stefani’s sons are chic! (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry played polo in South Africa. (Lainey Gossip)
- Watching Benedict Cumberbatch trying to match pictures of otters is oddly mesmerizing. (PopSugar)
- Amy Schumer goes topless for the Pirelli calendar. (IDLYITW)
- What do you think of Demi Lovato’s cover of Adele’s hit song ‘Hello’? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Taylor Swift flying Selena Gomez to Australia to keep her away from Justin Bieber? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Cynthia Bailey supports NeNe Leakes at her ‘Chicago’ debut on Broadway. (Reality Tea)
- Coco and Ice-T share new pictures of baby Chanel. (Babyrazzi)
- Justin Bieber partied with Los Angeles college students. (ICYDK)
- Khloe Kardashian hits the gym! (Celebslam)
- Did Tom Hiddleston dump Elizabeth Olsen before leaving for ‘Skull Island’? (Celebitchy)
- OUCH: Erykah Badu threw some serious shade at Iggy Azalea. (Bossip)
LeAnn Rimes dished on her beauty routine with Into The Gloss. I knew celebrities did a lot to look so amazing, but LeAnn really goes the extra mile! Between pills and at-home tanning, she does a lot, but I’d say her efforts are successful: she looks great, doesn’t she?
Singer LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet were married from 2002 – 2009. That’s a long time in Hollywood, but everything came to an end after LeAnn’s on-set affair with Eddie Cibrian when they starred in Lifetime’s ‘Northern Lights.’ Now Dean is opening up about what happened. RELATED: Dean Sheremet lashes out at LeAnn Rimes.
Well, if you wanted to watch LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s reality TV show, then I hope you caught some episodes already. VH1 has canceled ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ after one season. OUCH. RELATED: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian prepare to fly the friendly skies.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Selena Gomez!
- Lana Del Rey says her music is for her, not anyone else. (D Listed)
- Here are 12 sweet moments of watching Prince William as a dad. (OK! Magazine)
- Thinking about seeing Cameron Diaz’s and Jason Segel’s new movie, ‘Sex Tape’? Here’s a review. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone and Colin Firth promote their movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were welcome party crashers in Detroit. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Frozen’s’ Elsa on ‘Once Upon a Time.’ (PopSugar)
- Snooki had a BIG surprise waiting for JWoww when she got home with her baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears went from being a big stiffer to being a big tipper. (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook hit the gym. (IDLYITW)
- Farrah Abraham doesn’t mind if her daughter makes a sex tape one day. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez got some new ink. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Shakira expecting baby #2? (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show? Here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy talks about life after ‘Celebrity Wife Swap.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww opens up about parenthood. (Babyrazzi)
- Amy Adams is the new face of Max Mara. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian pay tribute to ‘The Noteboook.’ (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan relaxes on a yacht. (Celebslam)
- Macklemore is a kitty guy. (Celebitchy)
- Michael Sam gave a touching speech about gay athletes at the ESPYs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Singing stars turned out for the 2014 MusiCares’ Person of the Year Honoring Carole King. Lady Gaga kept her look simple yet still eye-catching with a low-cut peephole neckline. Kristin Chenoweth was all smiles. I love how upbeat she always seems! Ciara rocked her baby bump in menswear-style stripes.
LeAnn Rimes popped in purple. Gloria Estefan was looking elegant in her gown, wasn’t she? And Steven Tyler posed with the honoree, Carole, as well as hammed it up for the cameras. I miss him on ‘American Idol’! This is quite a variety of red carpet looks. I know the Grammys tonight will be more theatrical, but I wonder if we’ll see the same variety? It won’t be too long before we know the answer to that question ;). INO will post the winners LIVE tonight, so come watch with us!
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
Va-va-va-VOOM. LeAnn Rimes rocked the red carpet in this leather LBD! She flaunted her curves both solo and with husband Eddie Cibrian at Billboard’s 2nd Annual Power 100 Cocktail Reception. Doesn’t she look great? I haven’t heard much between LeAnn and Brandi Glanville in the past few months. Hopefully these ladies have figured out a way to stop feuding, if only for the sake of Eddie’s and Brandi’s children.
Hopefully I didn’t just jinx us all with the observation that things seemed quiet, either- LOL. I can understand Brandi having a hard time getting over it. It seems clear, at this point, that LeAnn just doesn’t have the perspective to truly appreciate the ramifications of her affair with Eddie, but her stint of in-patient treatment suggests she’s struggling. So maybe it can all become water under the bridge?
Photos by ER/FAMEFLYNET