Well, if you wanted to watch LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s reality TV show, then I hope you caught some episodes already. VH1 has canceled ‘LeAnn & Eddie’ after one season. OUCH. RELATED: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian prepare to fly the friendly skies.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Selena Gomez!
- Lana Del Rey says her music is for her, not anyone else. (D Listed)
- Here are 12 sweet moments of watching Prince William as a dad. (OK! Magazine)
- Thinking about seeing Cameron Diaz’s and Jason Segel’s new movie, ‘Sex Tape’? Here’s a review. (Moe Jackson)
- Emma Stone and Colin Firth promote their movie, ‘Magic in the Moonlight.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were welcome party crashers in Detroit. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here’s ‘Frozen’s’ Elsa on ‘Once Upon a Time.’ (PopSugar)
- Snooki had a BIG surprise waiting for JWoww when she got home with her baby girl! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Britney Spears went from being a big stiffer to being a big tipper. (TMZ)
- Kelly Brook hit the gym. (IDLYITW)
- Farrah Abraham doesn’t mind if her daughter makes a sex tape one day. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez got some new ink. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Shakira expecting baby #2? (PopCrush)
- Did you miss the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show? Here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna von Oy talks about life after ‘Celebrity Wife Swap.’ (Celebrity Babies – People)
- JWoww opens up about parenthood. (Babyrazzi)
- Amy Adams is the new face of Max Mara. (ICYDK)
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian pay tribute to ‘The Noteboook.’ (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan relaxes on a yacht. (Celebslam)
- Macklemore is a kitty guy. (Celebitchy)
- Michael Sam gave a touching speech about gay athletes at the ESPYs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Singing stars turned out for the 2014 MusiCares’ Person of the Year Honoring Carole King. Lady Gaga kept her look simple yet still eye-catching with a low-cut peephole neckline. Kristin Chenoweth was all smiles. I love how upbeat she always seems! Ciara rocked her baby bump in menswear-style stripes.
LeAnn Rimes popped in purple. Gloria Estefan was looking elegant in her gown, wasn’t she? And Steven Tyler posed with the honoree, Carole, as well as hammed it up for the cameras. I miss him on ‘American Idol’! This is quite a variety of red carpet looks. I know the Grammys tonight will be more theatrical, but I wonder if we’ll see the same variety? It won’t be too long before we know the answer to that question ;). INO will post the winners LIVE tonight, so come watch with us!
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
Va-va-va-VOOM. LeAnn Rimes rocked the red carpet in this leather LBD! She flaunted her curves both solo and with husband Eddie Cibrian at Billboard’s 2nd Annual Power 100 Cocktail Reception. Doesn’t she look great? I haven’t heard much between LeAnn and Brandi Glanville in the past few months. Hopefully these ladies have figured out a way to stop feuding, if only for the sake of Eddie’s and Brandi’s children.
Hopefully I didn’t just jinx us all with the observation that things seemed quiet, either- LOL. I can understand Brandi having a hard time getting over it. It seems clear, at this point, that LeAnn just doesn’t have the perspective to truly appreciate the ramifications of her affair with Eddie, but her stint of in-patient treatment suggests she’s struggling. So maybe it can all become water under the bridge?
Photos by ER/FAMEFLYNET
It looks like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got the boys for New Year’s! Here they are catching a flight out of LAX. I wonder if LeAnn and Eddie going to ring in the New Year on the slopes or on the beach? It seems like an even number of celebs do either one.
Would you prefer to spend New Year’s where it’s snowy or sunny and warm? I have to say, I think I’d prefer the snow. It feels more in keeping with this time of year. But after the New Year, then I’d fly somewhere warm to soak up some sun rays- LOL. I know, I know: I want it both ways! Hey, if you can afford it, then why not?
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET
The holidays are all about getting dressed up, so it’s the perfect time of year for an awards show. I can see why the organizers for the American Country Awards chose to have the show in December: is any month out of the year more festive in the United States? LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian had fun on the red carpet at the 2013 American Country Awards. LeAnn glittered in her sequined frock. I like the dress’ pattern.
Eddie made for one handsome companion, didn’t he? Regardless of what you may think about how these two came together, you have to admit they make for one good-looking couple. They were ready for a fun night out on the town. Hey, when you have two kids, you have to learn how to take advantage of your nights out!
Photos by FPA/FAMEFLYNET
Have you seen LeAnn Rimes’ new video, ‘Gasoline & Matches’? The entire thing was shot on an iPhone. I Kid You Not. Animator Ian Padgham used The Vine app to create the video, utilizing dozens of six second clips. LeAnn explained:
“Darrell [a producer] turned me onto Ian’s Vine account, and I’d never seen anything like it. I was shocked that nobody had done a (music) video like that before, and I jumped at the chance to do it. My part in it took 20 or 30 minutes at the most.”
Ian filmed LeAnn in Dublin, Ireland, where she was touring, before flying to New York City to film her duet partner, Rob Thomas. Then he created the video in San Francisco. Amazing! I’m going to be looking at my iPhone a little more closely. There’s SO much it can do.