Yesterday was quite a day: comedian Bill Cosby was formally charged with sexual assault in Pennsylvania and released on a $1 million bond. Beverly Johnson, one of the women he’s suing for defamation, responded as well as others in Hollywood.
Onesies are a fad that don’t seem to be fading. ‘Girls’ creator and star Lena Dunham certainly loves hers! The Daily Mail referred to pictures of Lena wearing her onesie as “an eyesore,” and you know Lena had a response ;). Read it after the break.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Reese Witherspoon and Lena Dunham. The two met with producer Jennifer Konner. Who wouldn’t love to see a project featuring Reese and Lena?
- These newylweds got photobombed by naked bike riders. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Prepare to melt as biologists have a #cuteoff with their cutest animal pics. (theCHIVE)
- Courtney Stodden’s mother now regrets allowing her then-underage daughter marry Doug Hitchison. (D Listed)
- Karrueche Tran is all smiles while out and about in Hollywood. (Moe Jackson)
- Julia Roberts stepped out with her brood along with Cindy Crawford. (Lainey Gossip)
- J.K. Rowling reminds us that yesterday was James S. Potter’s first day at Hogwarts. (PopSugar)
- Did Josh Duggar skip out on treatment? (IDLYITW)
- It was a big decision for Bill Murray to decide to film a cameo for the all-female ‘Ghostbusters.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Ian Somerhalder quitting ‘The Vampire Diaries’ to avoid any further association with Nina Dobrev? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Brandi Glanville had a “blonde moment” while teaching her son to gas up her car. (Reality Tea)
- David Beckham celebrates Romeo’s 13th birthday with some new ink. (Babyrazzi)
- Taylor Swift has some “passionate” fans. (ICYDK)
- Rebecca Gayheart is NOT fat. That bump is called “a stomach.” (Celebslam)
- Is Kim Kardashian feeling so insecure about her body that she’s avoiding the gym? (Celebitchy)
- The custody battle between Nia Guzman and Chris Brown is getting ugly. (Bossip)
Yesterday was Mindy Kaling’s birthday! One of her Hollywood friends is Lena Dunham. Lena didn’t just wish Mindy a “Happy Birthday.” Apparently, Mindy had a special birthday wish, and Lena granted it :).
I have to admit, one of the LAST celebs I expected to see picking up Kim Kardashian’s book of selfies, titled ‘Selfish,’ is ‘Girls’ creator and star Lena Dunham. Yet she proudly posted her own selfie holding her new purchase. Read about why she bought the book after the break.
This Lena Dunham Instagram pic has an important message: exercise is beneficial for more than just weight loss, which is what most of us tend to focus on. The Girls creator shared how exercise has helped her deal with her anxiety. Check it out after the break.