Now this is a Forbes’ list you WANT to be on. ‘Iron Man’ star Robert Downey Jr. topped Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014. He was in good company, too. Take a look at the top five after the break. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting a baby girl!
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the the ultimate A-List actors… and he proved it a few days ago by refusing to go into a club while the Keeping Up With The Kardashian cameras were there.
Over the weekend Brody Jenner’s friend, Frankie Delgado, was hosting a birthday party at XIV and – of course – Brody and his dad, Bruce Jenner were in attendance. And where there’s a Kardashian (or, in this case, a Jenner) there are cameras.
It was IMPOSSIBLE to choose just one Hot Guy of the Day from the 2014 Oscars last night. Everybody looked HAWT. One thing was clear, though. The guys decided the ladies weren’t going to have all the fun dressing up in various gowns while they wore plain black tuxes. I’ve never seen so many white tuxes! Academy Award winners Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto were both rocking white tuxes, as was Ryan Seacrest. I liked the change!
‘Live with Kelly & Michael’ host Michael Strahan decided to go with some color with his burgundy suit. The rest of the guys, like Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Jamie Foxx, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Steve McQueen, Jeremy Renner, and Will Smith (with a suave touch) stuck with basic black, but they still looked great. I was thrilled to see Brad’s and Steve’s movie, ’12 Years a Slave,’ win Best Picture last night. Perfect ending to the show!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
More pre-Oscar partying! Check out INO tomorrow night for the Academy Awards: we’ll be LIVE BLOGGING the winners and bringing you all the up-to-the-minute red carpet pics right here. ‘The Wolf of Wall Street‘ director Martin Scorcese and stars Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio were just a few of the celebs who attended Paramount’s pre-Oscar party by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago. Bruce Dern and Johnny Knoxville were also there, along with Jane Seymour and more celebs. Check out the gallery for a few of the pics. Here were some sightings from the party:
Leonardo Dicaprio catching up with Johnny Knoxville at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago.
Martin Scorsese chatting with Bruce Dern at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago.
Jonah Hill was the life of the party at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago greeting everyone in his path.
Looks like everyone was having a blast! Remember, check out INO on Oscar night to keep up with who wore what and who won what.
Photos by Alex J. Berliner/ABImages
The red carpet fashions at the BAFTAs ran the gamut! Check out what’s happening around the web.
- Charlie Sheen is ENGAGED. (D Listed)
- Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at Billy Ray Cyrus’ video for ‘Achy Breaky Heart 2.’ (Moe Jackson)
- This New Yorker had fun with all the snow: he went snowboarding! (DS, Site NSFW)
- Are Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevigne over already? (Lainey Gossip)
- And the rumors commence again: are Katy Perry and John Mayer engaged? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Meet Olympian TJ Oshie! Is he boyfriend material? (PopSugar)
- ‘Dumb and Dumber’ star Lauren Holly explains why she decided to raise her kids in Canada. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Philip Seymour Hoffman’s alleged heroin dealer has been linked to other celebs. (TMZ)
- Victoria Justice strikes a pose with a mascot at the Game Awards. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Here’s Taylor Momsen’s new video, ‘Heaven Knows.’ (IDLYITW)
- Are Lupita Nyong’o and Jared Leto one of Hollywood’s Hot New Couples? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- So now the media hates Kanye West because he’s black and engaged to Kim Kardashian. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Selena Gomez dating ‘One Direction’ member Niall Horan? (PopCrush)
- The latest ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ rumble includes: NeNe Leakes vs Kenya Moore. (Reality Tea)
Photos by WENN
Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum is getting in on the awards show fun! They unveiled a Sandra Bullock wax figure to accompany other Hollywood wax figures (Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Morgan Freeman) on the Awards Walk at Hollywood & Highland. I have to say, this Sandra figure looks incredibly lifelike, doesn’t it?
I bet the Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood Wax Museum sees an uptick in visitors at this time of year. It’s the perfect time of year. I’d much rather go see the wax figures than stand for hours on end and try to see the celebs live as they prepare to walk the red carpet. Then again, I’m lazy like that- LOL. Have you ever been to the Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in Hollywood?
Photos by WENN
It looks like Orlando Bloom has officially moved on from his soon-to-be ex-wife Miranda Kerr.
The actor was spotting making out with Australian actress Margot Robbie at the CAA Golden Globes after party after being introduced by none other than Leonardo DiCaprio. According to the ubiquitous unnamed Hollywood source,
Orlando and Margot immediately hit it off – they spent a good 30 minutes talking as if there was no one else in the room and then hit the dance floor. Everybody was a bit surprised at how forward they were, but they didn’t seem to care. They definitely were into each other. They looked adorable and would be a great new couple if it came to be!
Orlando was married to supermodel Miranda Kerr from 2010 until late 2013 when they announced their split. The couple have one son, Flynn, that they are frequently seen out and about with. It’s seems that these two are truly devoted to raising Flynn together, despite their split, as they recently co-hosted his third birthday party.
Photos via WENN.