Everyone is talking about Leonardo DiCaprio in ‘The Revenant.’ It turns out we might have been talking about him even more a few years ago: he was considered for the role of Anakin Skywalker in George Lucas’s ‘Star Wars’ prequels.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller!
- Maybe Cara Delevingne should have put a little more thought into what she wore to Leonardo DiCaprio’s wildlife fundraiser? (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens speaks out about gal pal Selena Gomez. (OK! Magazine)
- Nina Dobrev was getting very cozy with Ben McKenzie at Comic Con… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2’? (Moe Jackson)
- Chrissy Teigen can make even a see-through shirt chic. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Expectant parents Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher can’t get enough of each other. (PopSugar)
- Amy Lee welcomed her first child: Jack Lion. Congratulations! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman’s first public outing with her new fiance! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner dating Chandler Parsons? (IDLYITW)
- Rumor Willis spoofed Ariana Grande in ‘Problem’ parody. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi trying to save their marriage? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out Lady Gaga’s cameo as a waitress in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’ (PopCrush)
- Tamra Judge went off on EVERYBODY on Facebook: Vicki Gunvalson, Bravo, and ‘RHOC’ producers. (Reality Tea)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano dishes on traveling with a baby (and surviving the ordeal). (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ashlee Simpson and Bronx hang out. (Babyrazzi)
- Terrence Howard wants his divorce settlement to wife #2 thrown out because his divorce settlement with wife #1 has left him “broke,” by his standards. (ICYDK)
- Uh-oh: is Beyonce apartment hunting for her own place? (Celebuzz)
- Looks like Paris Hilton’s got a new guy. (Celebslam)
- Does Charlie Hunnam look hot even in nerd glasses? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: Chris Brown’s new neighbor makes himself clear: he will SHOOT the singer if he trespasses. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Now this is a Forbes’ list you WANT to be on. ‘Iron Man’ star Robert Downey Jr. topped Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Actors for 2014. He was in good company, too. Take a look at the top five after the break. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. and his wife are expecting a baby girl!
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the the ultimate A-List actors… and he proved it a few days ago by refusing to go into a club while the Keeping Up With The Kardashian cameras were there.
Over the weekend Brody Jenner’s friend, Frankie Delgado, was hosting a birthday party at XIV and – of course – Brody and his dad, Bruce Jenner were in attendance. And where there’s a Kardashian (or, in this case, a Jenner) there are cameras.
It was IMPOSSIBLE to choose just one Hot Guy of the Day from the 2014 Oscars last night. Everybody looked HAWT. One thing was clear, though. The guys decided the ladies weren’t going to have all the fun dressing up in various gowns while they wore plain black tuxes. I’ve never seen so many white tuxes! Academy Award winners Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto were both rocking white tuxes, as was Ryan Seacrest. I liked the change!
‘Live with Kelly & Michael’ host Michael Strahan decided to go with some color with his burgundy suit. The rest of the guys, like Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Jamie Foxx, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Steve McQueen, Jeremy Renner, and Will Smith (with a suave touch) stuck with basic black, but they still looked great. I was thrilled to see Brad’s and Steve’s movie, ’12 Years a Slave,’ win Best Picture last night. Perfect ending to the show!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
More pre-Oscar partying! Check out INO tomorrow night for the Academy Awards: we’ll be LIVE BLOGGING the winners and bringing you all the up-to-the-minute red carpet pics right here. ‘The Wolf of Wall Street‘ director Martin Scorcese and stars Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio were just a few of the celebs who attended Paramount’s pre-Oscar party by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago. Bruce Dern and Johnny Knoxville were also there, along with Jane Seymour and more celebs. Check out the gallery for a few of the pics. Here were some sightings from the party:
Leonardo Dicaprio catching up with Johnny Knoxville at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago.
Martin Scorsese chatting with Bruce Dern at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago.
Jonah Hill was the life of the party at the Paramount Pre-Oscar celebration presented by PANDORA Jewelry at Spago greeting everyone in his path.
Looks like everyone was having a blast! Remember, check out INO on Oscar night to keep up with who wore what and who won what.
Photos by Alex J. Berliner/ABImages