We’ve talked about the punk trend for hair color on INO before. Lily Allen is taking it one step further. Why choose just one bright hair color when you can go with several? RELATED: Lily Allen is “Nowhere Special.”
- Lindsay Lohan has been gallivanting in London. (D Listed)
- Olivia Wilde can’t tell the difference between John Mayer lyrics and Pepe Le Pew quotes. (Moe Jackson)
- Mila Kunis is on Ellen today – the first time we’ll see her baby bump on TV! (Lainey Gossip)
- After the Met Gala Blake Lively ditched the after parties (she doesn’t drink) and had a hot fudge sundae instead. Jealous yet? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Miley Cyrus is back and better than ever, hitting up a club in London with none other than Kate Moss! (PopSugar)
- Scott Disick and his son, Mason, had a father/son sushi date! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Dr. Dre is the first billionaire in hip-hop… yes, billionaire. (TMZ)
- Hugh Jackman got skin cancer again. Sads. (IDLYITW)
- Is Lady Gaga jealous of Katy Perry? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon headed for a split? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lily Allen checks into the hospital after a bout of severe vomiting. (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Miami star Lisa Hochstein is now a US citizen. (Reality Tea)
- Snooki is having a girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Busy Philipps and her adorable daughter Cricket were out and about. (Babyrazzi)
- Hilary Duff ‘fesses up that she still cares about Mike Comrie. (ICYDK)
- 10 things you need to know about Zac Efron (besides the fact that he’s hot.) (Celebuzz)
- Reports are swirling that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are definitely, 100% done. Get in line, ladies! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
I’m not sure how BBC Radio 2 feels about Lily Allen’s shirt. As you can see, it says “Nowhere Special.” She wore it to the studio for an interview. RELATED: Lily Allen worked the red carpet at the BAFTAs.
The red carpet fashions at the BAFTAs ran the gamut! Check out what’s happening around the web.
- Charlie Sheen is ENGAGED. (D Listed)
- Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at Billy Ray Cyrus’ video for ‘Achy Breaky Heart 2.’ (Moe Jackson)
- This New Yorker had fun with all the snow: he went snowboarding! (DS, Site NSFW)
- Are Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevigne over already? (Lainey Gossip)
- And the rumors commence again: are Katy Perry and John Mayer engaged? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Meet Olympian TJ Oshie! Is he boyfriend material? (PopSugar)
- ‘Dumb and Dumber’ star Lauren Holly explains why she decided to raise her kids in Canada. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Philip Seymour Hoffman’s alleged heroin dealer has been linked to other celebs. (TMZ)
- Victoria Justice strikes a pose with a mascot at the Game Awards. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Here’s Taylor Momsen’s new video, ‘Heaven Knows.’ (IDLYITW)
- Are Lupita Nyong’o and Jared Leto one of Hollywood’s Hot New Couples? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- So now the media hates Kanye West because he’s black and engaged to Kim Kardashian. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is Selena Gomez dating ‘One Direction’ member Niall Horan? (PopCrush)
- The latest ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ rumble includes: NeNe Leakes vs Kenya Moore. (Reality Tea)
Photos by WENN
Lily Allen has never been known for holding back, so it’s not exactly shocking that she didn’t have the nicest things to say about her fellow British pop stars in an interview with the Esquire UK. I think it’s safe to say Lily doesn’t have many friends who are also singers. Lily posted her cover on Instagram.
“I feel like when I was growing up and dreaming of being a pop star, it was the days of Britpop when things felt authentic and anarchic and people were taking drugs and having a lot of fun and having sex with each other. So excuse me if I found it a bit disappointing when I arrived and it was a bunch of sterile f**king Botoxed idiots that stank of desperation.
“I thought the people in that showbiz circle were my friends. But almost the second I got pregnant and I wasn’t able to go out and party, they were suddenly quite nasty. There’s a way that those people survive and it’s not by being nice. The way they make themselves feel powerful is to ostracise other people.”
Well, now: don’t hold back, Lily! I can see where parenthood doesn’t mesh well with being a celebrity singer. Maybe she and Adele can become friends? Adele doesn’t seem like a big party girl herself, and she has a baby, now, too.
Photo Courtesy of Lily Allen
Are you a Lily Allen fan? If so, then this holiday season is looking like a great one for you. After a four-year hiatus, Lily is back with a new album! She’s been busy these past four years between getting married and having two daughters.
Here’s Lily heading into the BBC Radio One Studios in London. She was demure with her pink coat. Yet she still has some edge: check out those animal print heels. Love It!
Photos by FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET
Lily Allen has confessed that she struggled to sleep in the weeks building up to her comeback. The 28-year-old said that she suffered weeks of sleepless nights ahead of releasing Hard Out Here, her first recording since 2009, and admits that she feared a backlash to the song’s message of gender injustices in the music industry.
“It’s been an exciting 24 hours, that’s for sure,” she told London’s Evening Standard. “I’m a bit of a catastrophiser. I haven’t really slept much in the last couple of weeks, thinking about the negative feedback I was going to get.”
Allen also said that she has been “genuinely quite moved” by the positive response to the song: “I think objectification of women is fine if I feel that there is a sense of ownership from the woman. If it comes from somewhere else and it feels like the woman is being coerced or forced into something then it’s gross.”
Photos via FameFlynet