Even Lindsay Lohan appears ready to face up to this reality: it’s unlikely she’s going to complete her 125 hours of community service by her May 28th deadline. People close to her say she has a “contingency plan” in place, and that plan does NOT include going to jail.
Lindsay Lohan is back in the States, in Brooklyn, and has started doing her community service hours. She shared the picture above on Instagram. She arrived a couple of hours after she was expected, which means she got there about 90 minutes after the kids arrived, but she did get there.
The Lindsay Lohan community service drama continues. Her lawyer requested that she be allowed to complete the rest of her community service (the remaining 115 hours) in Brooklyn rather than London. The judge permitted that. So what’s her plan and what’s going wrong?
In news that, sadly, probably doesn’t surprise anyone, Lindsay Lohan is in more hot water over her community service hours. Here’s the quick recap: the judge ordered her to complete an additional 125 hours of community service in February when some of the activities she received credit for were, well, questionnable. Lindsay was ordered to have the 125 hours completed by May 28, 2015. At a progress conference in court this week, it was revealed that she has only completed nine hours and forty-five minutes. Well, it turns out what she did for at least some of those nine hours and forty-five minutes is now being questioned.
In news that is both shocking and not, it turns out that Lindsay Lohan has completed a grand total of nine hours and forty-five minutes of her community service since getting the order to complete another 125 hours last February. The hours have to be completed by May 28, so she has 20 days to complete 114 hours and 15 minutes. She’s going to be clocking some serious hours at the office doing some filing!
Looks like Lindsay Lohan is diving right back into the hot water that she’s *this close* from finally getting out of. She was ordered to perform an additional 125 hours of community service when the court found that many of the activities she did for her “community service” were not appropriate (i.e., meets-and-greets with fans). Lindsay had to have the hours done by May 28, and as of now, she is, well, nowhere near 125 hours.
- Who was the best Dancing with the Stars champion? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- J.J. Watts wins “Favorite Athlete” award when he wrote letters to get fans out of work ;). (The Chive)
- Is Joni Mitchell in a coma or not? (D Listed)
- Everybody’s a critic: Jill Duggar accused of holding baby incorrectly in sling. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez goes through security at LAX. (Moe Jackson)
- Brad Pitt steps out with the twins to pick up some doughnuts. (Lainey Gossip)
- Are you surprised to find out this show is the most-watched Netflix show? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ian Somerhalder has mastered 41 different kinds of selfies. (PopSugar)
- Vanessa Lachey shares a new family photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Mariah Carey is making sure she’s READY for her Vegas show! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner getting breast implants to satisfy Justin Bieber? (IDLYITW)
- Amy Winehouse’s family is NOT happy about the documentary on the late singer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Bachelor Chris Soules’s engagement to Whitney Bischoff fake? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- This tattoo artist does NOT have nice things to say about Demi Lovato. (Pop Crush)
- If you missed the latest Real Housewives of New York episode, here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar says “four kids is enough.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Little Women: LA star Terra Jole shows off her custom crib! (Babyrazzi)
- Is Robert Downey Jr. turning into a diva? (ICYDK)
- Kate Upton shares her diet secrets. (Celebuzz)
- Karlie Kloss is NOT an idiot for staying faithful to her boyfriend. (Celebslam)
- Bruce Jenner’s older children admitted he “disappeared out of their lives” while they were growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Did Kim Kardashian “out” herself as a cheater in her new book of selfies? (Bossip)