Looks like Lindsay Lohan is diving right back into the hot water that she’s *this close* from finally getting out of. She was ordered to perform an additional 125 hours of community service when the court found that many of the activities she did for her “community service” were not appropriate (i.e., meets-and-greets with fans). Lindsay had to have the hours done by May 28, and as of now, she is, well, nowhere near 125 hours.
- Who was the best Dancing with the Stars champion? (The Hollywood Gossip)
- J.J. Watts wins “Favorite Athlete” award when he wrote letters to get fans out of work ;). (The Chive)
- Is Joni Mitchell in a coma or not? (D Listed)
- Everybody’s a critic: Jill Duggar accused of holding baby incorrectly in sling. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez goes through security at LAX. (Moe Jackson)
- Brad Pitt steps out with the twins to pick up some doughnuts. (Lainey Gossip)
- Are you surprised to find out this show is the most-watched Netflix show? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ian Somerhalder has mastered 41 different kinds of selfies. (PopSugar)
- Vanessa Lachey shares a new family photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Mariah Carey is making sure she’s READY for her Vegas show! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner getting breast implants to satisfy Justin Bieber? (IDLYITW)
- Amy Winehouse’s family is NOT happy about the documentary on the late singer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Bachelor Chris Soules’s engagement to Whitney Bischoff fake? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- This tattoo artist does NOT have nice things to say about Demi Lovato. (Pop Crush)
- If you missed the latest Real Housewives of New York episode, here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar says “four kids is enough.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Little Women: LA star Terra Jole shows off her custom crib! (Babyrazzi)
- Is Robert Downey Jr. turning into a diva? (ICYDK)
- Kate Upton shares her diet secrets. (Celebuzz)
- Karlie Kloss is NOT an idiot for staying faithful to her boyfriend. (Celebslam)
- Bruce Jenner’s older children admitted he “disappeared out of their lives” while they were growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Did Kim Kardashian “out” herself as a cheater in her new book of selfies? (Bossip)
This is part of the joy of social media: we get a sense of what a celeb is really doing in addition to the media. So the press is about Lindsay Lohan’s latest court hearing, where she was represented by her attorney, Shawn Holley, to get the court’s conditions for the additional 125 hours of community service she has to do. Meanwhile, Lindsay’s having fun with photoshop on Instagram from Paris Fashion Week. RELATED: Get the celebrity look: Lindsay Lohan.
Clearly Lindsay Lohan isn’t worried about the new community service hours she has to do after the judge threw out about half the time she did in London. She’s enjoying herself at Paris Fashion Week with sexy selfies, celebrating International Women’s Day, and even hanging out with momager Kris Jenner. Wonder if Kris would try to get her a new reality TV show? Warning: her selfie is incredibly revealing. It may be considered NSFW.
The prosecutor presented his concerns about Lindsay Lohan’s community service (which reportedly included meet-and-greets with fans and performing on stage), and the judge ended up agreeing with him. Of course Lindsay avoided jail. Again. Instead she has to do another 125 hours, per the judge’s order. RELATED: Did Lindsay Lohan get community service credit for performing onstage?