Here’s Lindsay Lohan, all decked out for the Chopard holiday party in London. She’s had some rough bumps with her play ‘Speed-The-Plow,’ but overall, she seems to be managing better across the pond than she was here. It’s good to see!
Here’ s Lindsay Lohan greeting fans outside of the West End Theatre after an evening performance for ‘Speed-the-Plow.’ She’s looking pretty upbeat, isn’t she? And she’s having some fun with fashion with the deep red leopard-print coat. RELATED: Lindsay Lohan had a rough debut for ‘Speed-the-Plow.’
It may have been a rough debut for Lindsay Lohan in ‘Speed the Plow’ (rough enough that she reportedly had to be “fed” her lines from someone off-stage), but people are still pulling for her. Oprah Winfrey, for one, flew to London to watch Lindsay perform in the West End. RELATED: Lindsay Lohan had a rough debut for ‘Speed the Plow.’
Oh, Lindsay. Last night Lindsay Lohan had her West End debut in David Mamet’s play, ‘Speed-the-Plow.’ She forgot her lines and had to be “fed” them from someone off-stage. Oh boy. RELATED: Lindsay Lohan and E.L James are party pals in London.
Talk about an unusual pairing! Lindsay Lohan is currently in London starring in a play, and she went to a party where she encountered none other than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ writer E.L. James as well as Bravo’s ‘Ladies of London’ cast member Juliet Angus. Lindsay looks like she’s rocking a lacy LBD there, doesn’t it? RELATED: Lindsay Lohan says she had to go abroad after OWN docuseries.
OMG. Lindsay Lohan is promoting her new play, ‘Speed-the-Plow,’ in London, so she’s doing interviews. As if all the pics of her hard partying in Europe weren’t enough to indicate she still hasn’t gotten her act together, her interviews are making the point. Lindsay claimed she had to leave the US because of her OWN docuseries and complained about her court-ordered community service in a morgue. RELATED: Is Lindsay Lohan’s new film on hold because of her “diva antics”?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET