It happened a little early, but Liv Tyler welcomed baby #2 last week! Now she’s settled on a name and announced it in an adorable way. Take a look after the break. RELATED: Liv Tyler welcomes baby #2!
It’s another boy for Liv Tyler! She welcomed her second child with her boyfriend, David Gardner, on Wednesday. He arrived a little early, by about six weeks. RELATED: Liv Tyler confirms the rumors: she’s pregnant!
The rumors were true! Liv Tyler is, indeed, pregnant with her second child. She didn’t just let her baby bump do the talking for her after all! I have to say, though, I can’t even make out a baby bump under that coat she’s wearing in these pics, which were taken just last week, on September 23. RELATED: Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
According to People, Liv Tyler is pregnant! She has nine-year-old son Milo. Now Liv is rumored to be expecting her second child with boyfriend Dave Gardner, who’s a British football agent and friend of David Beckham. These pictures were taken in late August of this year (the 25th and 26th), and ‘The Leftovers’ star certainly does seem to be trying to hide something… a baby bump, perhaps? RELATED: Liv Tyler charms the people of Malverne.
‘The Leftovers’ star Liv Tyler is charming the people of Malverne while she’s in the neighborhood to film the HBO show. When Malverne resident Pete Maraia heard ‘The Leftovers’ were filming in the area, he hoped he might get to see Liv in person. He got his wish, and he shared the experience with Newsday! RELATED: Liv Tyler gets her spooky on for Halloween.
Liv Tyler got in the Halloween spirit! I’m trying to figure out what she’s dressed up as. Is Liv some kind of Frankenstein-like creature? I’m guessing that’s what the stitched up gash on her forehead means.
Regardless of what she is, it’s great Liv got into the holiday spirit for some fun last night. It looks like she joined some friends. Hopefully they got a good haul.
Photos by MaxNY/FAMEFLYNET
- Actress Olivia de Havilland is 97.
- Actor Jamie Farr is 79.
- Actress Jean Marsh is 79.
- Bluesman James Cotton is 78.
- Actress Karen Black is 74.
- Dancer Twyla Tharp is 72.
- Gospel singer-choir leader Andrae Crouch is 71.
- Actress Genevieve Bujold is 71.
- Singer Deborah Harry of Blondie is 68.
- Actor Trevor Eve is 62.
- Singer Fred Schneider of The B-52’s is 62.
- Singer Victor Willis of the Village People is 62.
- Actor Dan Aykroyd is 61.
- Actor Alan Ruck is 57.
- Singer Evelyn “Champagne” King is 53.
- Country singer Michelle Wright is 52.
- Actor Andre Braugher is 51.
- Actress Pamela Anderson is 46.
- Actor Henry Simmons is 43.
- Rapper Missy Elliott is 42.
- Actress Julianne Nicholson is 42.
- Actress Liv Tyler is 36.
- Actress Hilarie Burton is 31.
- Actors Steven and Andrew Cavarno are 21.
Photos by SGP/FAMEFLYNET