Remember waaaay back in the day, when Madonna released her documentary ‘Truth or Dare’? It was 24 years ago (OMG), long before reality TV took over television ;). Now she doesn’t have the most positive reaction to it.
Singer/actress Rita Ora, for one, is thankful that Madonna is still out there, doing her thing, at 56. Have you been following the latest Madonna headlines? She planted an impromptu kiss on Drake during a Coachella performance, and Drake did NOT look happy about it. Actually, he looked disgusted. Twitter had a field day.
I never thought of the similarities between Madonna and Kanye West, but Madonna clearly has, and I think she’s onto something. She sees a kindred spirit in Kanye. RELATED: Kanye West admits his ego is his biggest weakness.
- OMG: why did this showing of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ have to be evacuated? (D Listed)
- Is Teresa Giudice packing on the pounds behind bars? (OK! Magazine)
- Olivia Wilde is chic in the city. (Moe Jackson)
- Hugh Jackman is busy promoting ‘Chappie.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Kanye West apologizes to Beck on twitter. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are 34 famous, sexy silver foxes. (PopSugar)
- Leonor Varela welcomes baby #2! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Did Jennifer Lawrence and Harvey Weinstein have showdowns with David O. Russell on the set of ‘Joy’? (TMZ)
- Scarlett Johansson says John Travolta isn’t creepy. (IDLYITW)
- Amanda Bynes conservatorship was extended. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton furious that Queen Elizabeth has banned her mother, a “commoner,” from helping to raise baby #2? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande recalls a VERY scary on-stage accident that nearly became fatal! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville says Lisa Rinna “poked the wrong bear” when she went after Kim Richards. (Reality Tea)
- Haylie Duff is “fighting the good fight” against maternity clothes. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison are putting their little guy to work! (Babyrazzi)
- Ryan Phillippe surely scored some “cool dad” points when he got his son Deacon onto THIS set. (ICYDK)
- Reese Witherspoon is sweet and feisty. (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst looks like she’s relaxing these days. (Celebslam)
- Did Natalie Portman avoid a “drunk” Jennifer Aniston at the post-Oscar parties? (Celebitchy)
- Here are some adorable pics of Beyonce and Blue Ivy. (Bossip)
MANY people were talking about Madonna’s outfit last night. Last year she wore a pantsuit; this year, as you can see, she went in a very different direction, showing that she can still rock the red carpet.
Now here’s a pairing I never expected: Madonna and Nas?! Nas, in case you’re not familiar, is a rapper. Madonna’s known for her collaborations, but this is a unique pairing. They collaborated for the song ‘Veni Vidi Vici.’ It’ll be on her upcoming ‘Rebel Heart’ album. RELATED: Madonna and Miley Cyrus team up for MTV Unplugged.