- OMG: why did this showing of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ have to be evacuated? (D Listed)
- Is Teresa Giudice packing on the pounds behind bars? (OK! Magazine)
- Olivia Wilde is chic in the city. (Moe Jackson)
- Hugh Jackman is busy promoting ‘Chappie.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- Kanye West apologizes to Beck on twitter. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are 34 famous, sexy silver foxes. (PopSugar)
- Leonor Varela welcomes baby #2! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Did Jennifer Lawrence and Harvey Weinstein have showdowns with David O. Russell on the set of ‘Joy’? (TMZ)
- Scarlett Johansson says John Travolta isn’t creepy. (IDLYITW)
- Amanda Bynes conservatorship was extended. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton furious that Queen Elizabeth has banned her mother, a “commoner,” from helping to raise baby #2? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande recalls a VERY scary on-stage accident that nearly became fatal! (PopCrush)
- Brandi Glanville says Lisa Rinna “poked the wrong bear” when she went after Kim Richards. (Reality Tea)
- Haylie Duff is “fighting the good fight” against maternity clothes. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Cacee Cobb and Donald Faison are putting their little guy to work! (Babyrazzi)
- Ryan Phillippe surely scored some “cool dad” points when he got his son Deacon onto THIS set. (ICYDK)
- Reese Witherspoon is sweet and feisty. (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst looks like she’s relaxing these days. (Celebslam)
- Did Natalie Portman avoid a “drunk” Jennifer Aniston at the post-Oscar parties? (Celebitchy)
- Here are some adorable pics of Beyonce and Blue Ivy. (Bossip)
MANY people were talking about Madonna’s outfit last night. Last year she wore a pantsuit; this year, as you can see, she went in a very different direction, showing that she can still rock the red carpet.
Now here’s a pairing I never expected: Madonna and Nas?! Nas, in case you’re not familiar, is a rapper. Madonna’s known for her collaborations, but this is a unique pairing. They collaborated for the song ‘Veni Vidi Vici.’ It’ll be on her upcoming ‘Rebel Heart’ album. RELATED: Madonna and Miley Cyrus team up for MTV Unplugged.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Emma Watson, who’s enjoying Paris Fashion Week! Anna Wintour was also in the audience.
- Yesterday Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd spoke out about the fact that they’re leaving ‘The View.’ (D Listed)
- Which plot twists shocked even the stars of ‘Pretty Little Liars’? (OK! Magazine)
- Ashton Kutcher put on his dance shoes to perform a Bollywood dance at a wedding. (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s an unlikely pairing at Wimbledon: David and Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson. (Lainey Gossip)
- Who knew Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson were BFFs? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ready to step up your sandal game? (PopSugar)
- Happy 2nd Birthday to Kourtney Kardashian’s and Scott Disick’s daughter, Penelope! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles, has been hit with a NEW paternity suit. (TMZ)
- Madonna is too famous for jury duty. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Oh, no, say it ain’t so: are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi on the verge of divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Naya Rivera is returning to ‘Glee’ for the final season. Kinda sorta. (PopCrush)
- Al and Caroline Manzo celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats! (Reality Tea)
- Want to win a $500 KidzCanDesign gift set? Enter soon! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nicole Richie’s kids, Sparrow and Harlow, indulge in some sweet treats! (Babyrazzi)
- Uh-oh: it looks like George Clooney is already dealing with mother-in-law problems… (ICYDK)
- Kendall Jenner walks the runway for Chanel in Paris. (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev rocked a little dress at Paris Fashion Week. (Celebslam)
- Mel Gibson says he has apologized ENOUGH. (Celebitchy)
- Oh by: Mya’s even getting grief at church over rumors she had an affair with Jay Z. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
While speaking with a Boston radio station recently, Ariana Grande confessed that not only is she a huge Miley Cyrus fan (and really, who isn’t?), she also wishes that she could be more like the “Wrecking Ball” singer.
So what did Ariana, specifically, have to say? Well, this – for starters,
I think she’s dope, I think she’s a rock star, I think she’s expressing herself, and there’s nothing wrong with adding a little fun into pop culture. I wish I had enough confidence to get naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had her body, you’d be on that ball right with her.
There’s definitely no denying that Miley is a rock star. After her VMA performance last year that grabbed her a ton of press, Miley has continued her rise to the top. She’ll actually be collaborating with Madonna - the Queen of Pop herself! – during her first MTV Unplugged special.
Photos via WENN.