Oh boy: is the new Mariah Carey song, Infinity, about her ex-husband (or soon-to-be ex-husband: I don’t think their divorce is finalized yet), Nick Cannon? She released a lyrics video, which you can listen to after the break.
Oh boy. Mariah Carey management is changing: she seems to be over-hauling her entire team after her very public stumbles over the past few months. This apparently included switching publicists. The question that’s now making the rounds is: did Mariah fire her publicist, Cindi Berger, or did Cindi fire her?
Looks like Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were able to put aside their differences in their difficult divorce for Easter. They both spent the day with their twins, Moroccan and Monroe. Take a look at the sweet family pic after the break.
Have you heard that Mariah Carey is dating director Brett Ratner? I didn’t pay it much attention until I saw these pictures of them hanging out together on vacay in St. Barts. So are they dating?
Remember all the drama with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon in December, like when she missed her taped performance for NBC and ended up giving a weak live performance and how she reportedly didn’t want him joining the family in Aspen for Christmas? Well, it looks like even more was going on than we knew. Nick filed for divorce on December 12. RELATED: Has Mariah Carey asked Nick Cannon not to join the family in Aspen for Christmas?
It looks like Mariah Carey is prepared to spend some extended time in Las Vegas! TMZ reports that she’s signed a “super secret” deal to perform at Caesars Palace while Celine Dion stays on leave to care for her ailing husband. RELATED: NBC execs nearly pulled the plug on Mariah Carey’s performance at Rockefeller Center: was it a mistake to let her perform live?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Mariah Carey!
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star Edward Hermann has died. RIP. (D Listed)
- Uh-oh: is Bruce Jenner tired of how Kris Jenner is raising Kendall and Kylie? (OK! Magazine)
- Kristina Sofia rocks a bikini. (Moe Jackson)
- Tom Hardy covers EMPIRE. (Lainey Gossip)
- Bethenny Frankel has fun in the sun. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Cheers! Stars pop open a bottle of the bubbly to ring in the New Year! (PopSugar)
- So did Katie Holmes and Suri really spend Christmas with Tom Cruise? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It sounds like Mama June and Chickadee are trying to work out their differences, but Chickadee’s put her mother on notice about dating her abuser. (TMZ)
- Did John Mayer break up Giada De Laurentiis’s marriage? (IDLYITW)
- Jada Pinkett-Smith looks AMAZING on the new cover of Shape. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Bravo about to make some serious cast changes to ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ that include firing NeNe Leakes? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Inspiration time: look at these dramatic celebrity weight transformations! (PopCrush)
- Here’s a roundup of babies born to reality TV personalities in 2014. (Reality Tea)
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott hang out with their older daughter, Stella. (Babyrazzi)
- Madonna donated all of her proceeds from the Versace campaign to charity. Generous! (ICYDK)
- If you need more inspiration, here’s a roundup of celebrity bikini bodies from 2014. (Celebuzz)
- This is an interesting celebrity roundup: here are some of the wardrobe malfunctions of 2014. (Celebslam)
- Is Kate Middleton going to have to pick up the pace as a working royal in 2015? (Celebitchy)
- Dwayne Wade doesn’t neglect the baby he fathered with a woman while “on a break” from Gabrielle Union. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET