At this point, I don’t think anyone doubts that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are heading for a split. They’re having significant marital problems at the very least. Is their divorce turning nasty as they try to work things out? RELATED: Nick Cannon claims he left Mariah Carey; she didn’t leave him.
Oh, this IS getting nasty. Although Nick Cannon supposedly has an NDA that prevents him from talking about his split from Mariah Carey, “someone close to him” is telling TMZ that Nick left Mariah. He also claims to be concerned about Mariah’s “emotional state.” How childish is this? RELATED: Mariah Carey is said to be unhappy about Nick Cannon talking about their split.
Non-disclosure agreement or not, Nick Cannon let it slip that there was “trouble in paradise” and acknowledged that they hadn’t lived together for a few months. Now word has it Mariah Carey is NOT happy. She still isn’t talking herself, but people close to her are. RELATED: Does Mariah Carey have Nick Cannon “muzzled” under an NDA?
The more that leaks out about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, the worse it looks. Now there are reports that Mariah has hit Nick with an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) so he can’t talk about their split. Well, he can’t talk about their split except to say that they have split, apparently. People close to the couple say Nick’s flirtations with other women and constant travel are what led to the rift with Mariah. RELATED: Nick Cannon admits there’s “trouble in paradise” with Mariah Carey.
Uh-oh. It sounds like the rumors about Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon being separated are true. Nick admitted as much in an interview yesterday. RELATED: Is Mariah Carey’s and Nick Cannon’s divorce a “done deal”?
The media’s giving the Beyonce and Jay Z marital problems stories a rest, it looks like. Now the focus is turning to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, who married in 2008 and are the parents to twins Moroccan and Monroe. According to TMZ, their divorce is a “done deal.” RELATED: Here’s Mariah Carey’s new album!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Lindsay Lohan!
- Doesn’t Lindsay Lohan look fantastic for this appearance? (D Listed)
- Ryan Seacrest has a new girlfriend! (OK! Magazine)
- Is Susan Sarandon a cool mom or what? (Lainey Gossip)
- Vanessa Hudgens was camera-shy during her juice run. (Moe Jackson)
- Paris Hilton films a new Carl, Jr. commercial. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- I have to say, Piper Perabo has one of the most unusual wedding dresses I’ve seen recently. (PopSugar)
- Anya Sarre celebrates Sawyer’s second birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- You can buy Petra Ecclestone’s LA estate (formerly owned by Candy Spelling) if you have $100 million. (TMZ)
- Susan Sarandon dishes on her affair with David Bowie. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon planning to divorce? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato opens up about her illnesses and addictions. (PopCrush)
- Danielle Staub shed quite a shopping tab when she declared bankruptcy. (Reality Tea)
- Alyson Hannigan’s daughters model their adorable Froggy Bath Robes. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilaria Baldwin brings her daughter Carmen to a Hamptons charity event. (Babyrazzi)
- Are Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult “off” again? (ICYDK)
- Here’s a look at Khloe Kardashian’s and French Montana’s fun couple moments. (Celebuzz)
- At one time, Rachel McAdams admits she was intimidated by Lindsay Lohan. (Celebslam)
- Is Joaquin Phoenix a good choice to play Doctor Strange? (Celebitchy)
- Kenya Moore forgives Apollo Nida while Phaedra Parks takes a leave of absence from ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’ (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET