The boys are BACK. Ready for ‘Entourage‘ the movie? Here’s a new trailer. One thing they’ll clearly have no shortage of in the movie, much like the HBO show, are celeb cameos. RELATED: Here’s another ‘Entourage’ trailer!
On Christmas Eve, Forbes released one of their most depressing lists: Top Overpaid Actors of 2014. Now, a couple of days before ringing in the new year, they released one of their more upbeat lists: The Highest Grossing Actors of 2014. Unsurprisingly, ‘The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence topped the list. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence steps out in the city.
Well, it’s true: Mark Wahlberg didn’t make it to his brother Donnie Wahlberg’s wedding to Jenny McCarthy. He did, however, send his best wishes to his brother via Instagram. LOVE social media! RELATED: Mark Wahlberg is not attending Donnie Wahlberg’s and Jenny McCarthy’s wedding.
Brace yourselves: it’s the last weekend of the summer, and more than a few celebs are said to be tying the knot this weekend. Here’s our first celeb wedding story. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg are said to be getting married this weekend! Jenny’s cousin, Melissa McCarthy, has already said she likely won’t be attending the nuptials. Now word has it Mark Wahlberg also won’t be attending the wedding in NYC. RELATED: Is Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy’s wedding?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Rihanna!
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford had a tough time in rehab. (D Listed)
- Is Miley Cyrus dating her producer, Mike Will Made-It? (OK! Magazine)
- Do you think James Franco is over-estimating his artistic skills? (Moe Jackson)
- Are Mark Wahlberg and his wife, Rhea, expecting another little Wahlberg? (Lainey Gossip)
- How are Matthew McConaughey and others reacting to their Emmy nods? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Anna Kendrick’s fan encounter will make you cringe and laugh, maybe even simultaneously. (PopSugar)
- Poppy Montgomery is expecting baby #3! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Reggie Bush is tying the knot! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian look a little out of place in this pic? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- OMG: is Ben Affleck suspicious of Jennifer Garner cheating? Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who wore it best in this Taylor Swift vs. Kate Beckinsale edition? (PopCrush)
- It’s fashion first for the Kardashian sisters’ business empire! (Reality Tea)
- Willow Smith and Sailor Brinkley Cook strike a pose for Teen Vogue. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Vicki Gunvalson welcomes a second grandchild! (Babyrazzi)
- Courtney Love is heading to the small screen. (ICYDK)
- LaToya Jackson has a message for women in abusive relationships. (Celebuzz)
- Is Kylie Jenner dating a new guy? (Celebslam)
- Are Jill Duggar and her new husband trying to get their own reality TV show? (Celebitchy)
- Who went barefoot on the red carpet? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Helen Mirren.
- Guess which Kardashian is pregnant! (OK! Magazine)
- Mark Wahlberg has a new Bentley – ya jealous? (Moe Jackson)
- Scarlett Johansson and her baby bump stepped out for a walk. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds get cozy – kind of. (PopSugar)
- Meg Ryan and her daughter Daisy did a school run – complete with homework. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Mischa Barton recently hosted an event in Las Vegas with absolutely no entourage. How refreshing! (TMZ)
- Remember that time Rihanna was nearly naked at the CFDA Awards? Well, she also twerked in the dress. (IDLYITW)
- Turns out that even though Justin Bieber apologized for using the N-word and said he was too young (at age 15) to understand how hurtful it would be, he’s still using it and making KKK references. NOT COOL! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Life & Style is reporting that Beyonce is filing for divorce from Jay-Z for his alleged cheating. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miranda Lambert’s plane had to make an emergency landing! (PopCrush)
- Joe Giudice is back in court for his Identity Fraud case. (Reality Tea)
- Ricky Martin takes his kids on tour with him to give them a sense of stability. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s twins head out on the town in their swimsuits. (Babyrazzi)
- Peter Dinklage rocked a mullet when he was in high school. That is all. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie has turned down hiring extra security after Brad Pitt was punch by a “fan” on the red carpet, saying that “most fans are just wonderful.” (Celebitchy)
- Trey Songz admits that Lauren London is the only woman he’s ever loved. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.