I have to give Kourtney Kardashian credit for being brave. Not only did she hit the shops the weekend after Thanksgiving, but she even brought her family along! Here’s Kourtney, Scott Disick, and their kids Mason and Penelope leaving Barney’s New York. They don’t look any the worse for wear- LOL. RELATED: Are there problems in paradise between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick?
‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ cast member Kourtney Kardashian may be preparing for the arrival of baby #3 next month, but she’s not letting that slow her down! She had two baby showers last week: one with her family (and for the cameras, I think) and then a second one at IHOP with her BFFs. Now here she is having lunch with her family before taking her son Mason to do some shopping. RELATED: Kourtney Kardashian is getting ready for baby #3.
Can you believe Halloween will be NEXT WEEK. Where in the world did October go? Now is the time to get your costume (if you haven’t already) and get your pumpkin. The Kardashians picked up their pumpkins this weekend in a family outing. Here’s Kim Kardashian and Kanye West with little North, along with Kourtney Kardashian, her kids Mason and Penelope, and momager/grandma Kris Jenner. RELATED: Did Kim Kardashian hire North a personal stylist?
- Lindsay Lohan has been gallivanting in London. (D Listed)
- Olivia Wilde can’t tell the difference between John Mayer lyrics and Pepe Le Pew quotes. (Moe Jackson)
- Mila Kunis is on Ellen today – the first time we’ll see her baby bump on TV! (Lainey Gossip)
- After the Met Gala Blake Lively ditched the after parties (she doesn’t drink) and had a hot fudge sundae instead. Jealous yet? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Miley Cyrus is back and better than ever, hitting up a club in London with none other than Kate Moss! (PopSugar)
- Scott Disick and his son, Mason, had a father/son sushi date! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Dr. Dre is the first billionaire in hip-hop… yes, billionaire. (TMZ)
- Hugh Jackman got skin cancer again. Sads. (IDLYITW)
- Is Lady Gaga jealous of Katy Perry? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon headed for a split? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lily Allen checks into the hospital after a bout of severe vomiting. (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Miami star Lisa Hochstein is now a US citizen. (Reality Tea)
- Snooki is having a girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Busy Philipps and her adorable daughter Cricket were out and about. (Babyrazzi)
- Hilary Duff ‘fesses up that she still cares about Mike Comrie. (ICYDK)
- 10 things you need to know about Zac Efron (besides the fact that he’s hot.) (Celebuzz)
- Reports are swirling that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are definitely, 100% done. Get in line, ladies! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Watson.
- North West peed on her dad, Kanye West, during his Vogue shoot with momma Kim Kardashian. (D Listed)
- Emma Watson wore a tux on Letterman to promo her new flick Noah, and she looked gorg. (Moe Jackson)
- Kit Harrington (aka Jon Snow) opened up on what it’s like to be famous. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran stepped out for the launch of Lou Teasdale’s (One Direction’s “personal groomer”) new book. (PopSugar)
- Conan O’Brien, his wife, and his son enjoyed brunch in Brentwood on Sunday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kris Jenner is being extorted over what she claims is a phony sex tape. (TMZ)
- Things aren’t going super smoothly on the set of the Entourage movie. While filming a scene Kevin Connolly came away with a broken leg! (IDLYITW)
- The Olsen twins are attempting to revive the Birkenstocks and socks thing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Woah! Kathy Griffin has declared that Demi Lovato is the “biggest douche celebrity.” Seriously?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kendall Jenner got inked up, with a bird tattoo. (PopCrush)
- It’s pretty much official – Bravo! viewers are desperately calling for Bethenny Frankel to return to RHONY. (Reality Tea)
- Kourtney Kardashian dresses her daughter, Penelope, in her son Mason’s hand me downs. Personally I think it’s a great idea, but you be the judge. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- January Jones and her son, Xander, had a mommy/son lunch date. (Babyrazzi)
- Olivia Wilde confesses that during her teen years she went through a “gutterpunk” phase. She then grew up to marry a prince (no seriously, she did), become an actress, divorce the prince, and marry a super famous actor. So – alls well that ends well, I guess. (ICYDK)
- Rumer Willis got access to a massive trust fund when she turned 25 last month, and now wants to use it to invest in night clubs. Maybe not a great idea… (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West has allegedly threatened to cancel his upcoming nuptials to Kim Kardashian after learning that she dated Chris Brown! (Bossip)
I know the Kardashians take a lot of heat for living their lives in the spotlight so much and it can be a bit ridiculous, but I really do love seeing pictures of Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and their kids. They seem like a really nice and normal family unit, don’t you think?
Kourtney and Scott decided to take son Mason to the movies yesterday in Calabasas. I guess Penelope is just too old to sleep through a movie and too young to sit still, so Mason got to enjoy his parents all to himself. I also really love Kourtney’s style here. I find I like her when she’s dressed casually so much more than when she’s dressed up. She really does pull off casual and chic without looking like she’s made too much of an effort.
photos by JACSON/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Meanwhile in Calabasas….
Scott Disick‘s baby mama Kourtney Kardashian was spotted taking the couple’s two kids Mason and Penelope out to the farmers market for a day of fun in Calabasas, Calif. on Sunday afternoon.
I can’t help but wonder if Kourtney’s sister Kim Kardashian is going to be the same, dedicated “earth mother” that she is. Ever since Kourtney became a mom, she’s made a 360, right? Check out our photos below and let us know what you think!
Photos via FameFlynet