After three years of dating, Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp have called it quits. These two kept such a low profile, I forgot they were dating! It’s too bad. So what happened? RELATED: Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp head to Hollywood.
- Talk-show host Larry King is 80.
- Talk-show host Dick Cavett is 77.
- Media mogul Ted Turner is 75.
- Actor Dan Haggerty is 72.
- Fashion designer Calvin Klein is 71.
- Sportscaster Ahmad Rashad is 64.
- Actor Robert Beltran (”Star Trek: Voyager”) is 60.
- Actress Kathleen Quinlan is 59.
- Actress Glynnis O’Connor is 58.
- Journalist Ann Curry is 57.
- Actress Allison Janney is 54.
- Drummer Matt Sorum of Velvet Revolver (and Guns N’ Roses) is 53.
- Actress Meg Ryan is 52.
- Actress Jodie Foster is 51.
- Drummer Travis McNabb (Better Than Ezra) is 44.
- Singer Tony Rich is 42.
- Singer Jason Albert of Heartland is 40.
- Country singer Billy Currington is 40.
- Dancer-choreographer Savion Glover is 40.
- Singer Tamika Scott of Xscape is 38.
- Rapper Lil’ Mo is 36.
- Actor Adam Driver (”Girls”) is 30.
Photos by WENN
Well here’s a Hollywood couple that we haven’t seen in quite some time: it’s Meg Ryan and former chart topper John Mellencamp. The low-key couple were spotted leaving the gym after what looks like a hard workout in New York City on Monday afternoon.
I guess that saying that I keep on hearing must be right: the couple who work out together, stay together. I guess it’s true since you have someone to always motivate you to go harder, better and faster while you’re sweating away those calories!
Photos via FameFlynet
- Singer Connie Talbot (2000)
- Actor Cody Linley (1989)
- Actor Rhys Wakefield (1988)
- Musician Jared Followill (1986)
- Actress Ashley Fink (1986)
- Actor Dan Byrd (1985)
- Actress Margo Stilley (1982)
- Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh (1981)
- Actress Nadine Velazquez (1978)
- Singer Josh Turner (1977)
- Olympian Kerri Strug (1977)
- Actress Laura Harris (1976)
- Actor Joshua Gomez (1975)
- Singer Dierks Bentley (1975)
- Singer Angelica Bridges (1973)
- Comedian Joel McHale (1971)
- Actress Sabrina Lloyd (1970)
- Actor Callie Thorne (1969)
- Actor Jason Scott Lee (1966)
- Actress Terry Farrell (1963)
- Actress Jodie Foster (1962)
- Actress Meg Ryan (1961)
- Songwriter Jim Brickman (1961)
- Actress Allison Janney (1960)
- Actress Sean Young (1959)
- Actress Bo Derek (1956)
- Eagle Joe Walsh (1947)
- Designer Calvin Klein (1942)
- Comedian Dick Smothers (1939)
- TV personality Dick Cavett (1936)
- Talk show host Larry King (1933)
- Game show host Richard Dawson (1932; d. 2012)
Photos by Adriana M. Barraza/Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
Actress Meg Ryan was spotted with her boyfriend John Mellencamp yesterday, while both lunched and shopped in West Hollywood. Mellancamp who announced his separation to his wife Elaine back in December, has been dating Ryan ever since. The couple has been keeping things awfully low key as we don’t see them very often!
Meg has a new movie in the works, but don’t expect to see her on screen as she will be making her directorial debut with the film ‘Beautiful’. The comedy-drama is along the lines of “a contemporary Big Chill with longtime friends recconnecting,” according to Variety.
Alyson Hannigan was snapped out with her husband Alexis Denisof and their adorable little girl Satyana. The happy family were headed home after lunching together in Brentwood.
Also taking a stroll – but on the other coast – was Meg Ryan and her son Jack. Jack is certainly the spitting image of his dad Dennis Quaid, isn’t he?
PHotos by Fame & Flynet
Wow, I can’t believe that these two are really together! Seeing John Mellencamp and Meg Ryan together though they look really good!
The couple, who have been together since John announced his separation from his wife, haven’t been seen together very often. But the couple was spotted out and about in Soho today looking like they’ve been a couple for a very long time!
They look pretty cute together, what do you think?!
Photos by FLYNET