The people at Tufts Medical Center knew who to call to cheer their patients up a bit: the Ghostbusters! Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon suited up to go visit some patients. Hopefully no ghosts needed to be captured ;).
While Paul Feig is busy shooting the new ‘Ghostbusters’ movie, which stars Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, and Leslie Jones, he’s also keeping fans up to date on twitter. He recently announced the characters’ names.
- NPR listeners were NOT happy about Kim Kardashian’s surprise appearance on one of their programs. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Colin Jost’s twitter rant about Time Warner Cable makes him a hero to many. (The Chive)
- Chris Pratt wants you to objectify him! (D Listed)
- Kendall Jenner took a page out of Angelina Jolie’s book for the 2015 Fragrance Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- Allison Janey and Ellen Page are hard at work on the set of ‘Tallulah’ in NYC. (Lainey Gossip)
- The real names of these 93 stars will surprise you! (PopSugar)
- Anastasia Ashley and a gal pal rock bikinis. (IDLYITW)
- Caitlyn Jenner thanks Laverne Cox for her support. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kanye West angry about Tyga’s song ‘Pleazer’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Sonja Morgan’s husband admits he owes her $3 million, but he’s not paying! (Reality Tea)
- Nicole Richie hopes her kids never get tattoos! (Babyrazzi)
- Britney Spears spends a lot at Target and Starbucks. (ICYDK)
- Victoria Justice rocks her LBD. (Celebslam)
- Oh no: are Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz “on the rocks”? (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce goes braless and flaunts her curves. (Bossip)
We know Melissa McCarthy is going to debut her clothing collection, which will include plus sized clothes, later this summer. She showed off her fashion acumen on ‘The Daily Show with Jon Stewart’ last night with her “Jon Stewart dress.”
Last night was the NYC premiere of Melissa McCarthy’s highly anticipated new movie, ‘Spy’! She attended the big event in a gown that she designed. Check out her frock and tell me what you think after the break.
Melissa McCarthy is looking chic as she attends premieres around the world for her new movie ‘Spy’ (which I Can Not WAIT to go see!). Here she is rocking a snakeskin print dress for the UK premiere. Melissa, who also has a clothing line that’s about to launch soon, is making it clear: she has a good sense of style.
It may just be me and getting completely hooked on ‘Arrow’ and ‘The Flash’ this year, but it seems like superheroes are BIG in Hollywood right now. (Yes, I’m still trying to get over ‘The Flash’ finale from last night.) I’m not the only one, however: Melissa McCarthy wants to suit up as a superhero!