Here are Melissa McCarthy and her husband, Ben Falcone, doing some holiday shopping. They browsed at Beautiful Things LA Pop Up Shop in Tolua Lake. The comedienne recently announced a new venture that’s been a lifelong dream of hers: she’s going into fashion design! RELATED: Jenny McCarthy denies ever telling cousin Melissa McCarthy that she needed to lose weight.
Remember the story about how cousins Jenny McCarthy and Melissa McCarthy aren’t close these days? One part of the story claimed that Melissa resented Jenny for telling her she needed to lose weight if she wanted to make it in Hollywood. Obviously Melissa has “made it” without putting herself through a grueling weight loss. Now Jenny is setting the record straight. RELATED: Is Melissa McCarthy skipping her cousin Jenny McCarthy’s wedding?
Did you know Melissa McCarthy and Jenny McCarthy are cousins? I’d heard it somewhere, but since I never see them together, I don’t think of it all too often. Well, it sounds like one reason we don’t see them together is because they aren’t all that close. Melissa may not even make it to Jenny’s upcoming wedding to Donnie Wahlberg. RELATED: Jenny McCarthy announces her new gig after she leaves ‘The View.’
Now this looks like a funny movie. ‘St. Vincent’ is headlined by quite a cast: Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. Naomi Watts and Chris O’Dowd also star in the film. Bill stars as a man who seems to be quite the curmudgeon but agrees to babysit Melissa’s son for the cash. RELATED: Melissa McCarthy also stars in ‘Tammy.’
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Tammy’ stars Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon as well as Melissa’s husband (and ‘Tammy’ co-writer) Ben Falcone!
- Ready for another Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott reality TV show? (D Listed)
- Are Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley dating? (OK! Magazine)
- Charlie Hunnam steamed up this Calvin Klein ‘Reveal’ ad. Disappointed he dropped out of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ now? (Lainey Gossip)
- Uh-oh: Christian singers are suing Katy Perry over her song ‘Dark Horse.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Blue Ivy Carter already turning into a mini-Beyonce? (PopSugar)
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban jet out of Sydney with their daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber’s at it again: see how his wild ways ended up getting these condo owners an expensive bill! (TMZ)
- Does Kim Kardashian need to be a little more careful with her wardrobe choices? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brad Pitt ready to leave Angelina Jolie over a rumored sex tape? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- OMG: why is Emma Watson under investigation by the British government? (PopCrush)
- I think it’s safe to say Joe and Melissa Gorga’s sale of their mansion has turned into a complete and utter MESS. (Reality Tea)
- Meet the new Trump princess: Donald and Vanessa Trump introduce their daughter, Chloe Sofia. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Only the best of the best for Joe Francis’ twin daughters: their baby registry tops $14K! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Meyer designed Courteney Cox’s engagement ring. (ICYDK)
- HELLO, Superman! Here’s a shot of Henry Cavill looking very impressive in his suit for this still for ‘Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ (Celebuzz)
- Bruce Jenner Was Not Having It with the paparazzi. (Celebuzz)
- Angelina Jolie releases a statement after the death of Louis Zamperini; she directed the film adaptation of his biography, ‘Unbroken.’ (Celebitchy)
- Oh boy: French Montana’s estranged wife says he left her and their son for Khloe Kardashian. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET