Although I loved all of Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime performance a couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have minded seeing more of Destiny’s Child. Last night, attendees at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards got quite a treat: Destiny’s Child reunited to perform!
Something tells me a lot of working moms feel the way Michelle Williams does: they’re good mothers when they aren’t working- LOL. Something tells me she’s a good mom even when she is working, but she’s being rather hard on herself ;). RELATED: Michelle Williams is the new face of Louis Vuitton.
Actress Michelle Williams attended the Louis Vuitton show at Paris Fashion Week. Check out her chic french twist. LOVE it: so simple and elegant. It’s the perfect hairstyle for any upscale event. We’ve got the deets on how to style your own hair into a french twist after the break! RELATED: Michelle Williams is the new face of Louis Vuitton.
Okay, I admit it: I’m old enough to remember when Destiny’s Child was releasing songs! Beyonce, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland have all gone on to have solo careers. They reunited when Beyonce performed at the Super Bowl, and they’ve reunited again for Michelle’s new video, ‘Say Yes.’ RELATED: Beyonce and Jay Z are petitioned at Change.org to comb Blue Ivy’s hair.
White and black were the colors of the evening for the ladies attending the 2013 Whitney Gala & Studio Party! They must’ve been told to dress in those colors. What I love about it is how everyone made the same color theme (black and white) their own. Michelle Williams kept it simple with a LBD.
‘Glee’ star Dianna Agron also wore an LBD, but hers is a little more elaborate. Lisa Marie Presley’s daughter, Riley Keough, was chic in her black romper, topping it with a white jacket. Sarah Wynter wore a white dress with a sheer black overlay. Padma Lakshmi was stylish in her sleeveless black jumpsuit. And director Sophia Coppola had fun with stripes. You can see all of these looks in the gallery. What do you think of them?
Photos by GG/FAMEFLYNET
Oh, no! Sex Tape star Jason Segal was spotted out and about in Boston, MA this morning and the actor is just looking way too thin. This so often happens in Hollywood and we are just hoping Jason stops and realizes he’s gone too far!
After his breakup with actress Michelle Williams earlier this year, we knew Jason was making an effort to slim down a bit. But it seems the diet has taken its toll and the formerly filled-out star is just plain gaunt.
No matter what’s getting him down, here’s hoping that Jason stops this diet in its tracks and starts to get healthy soon.
Photos by Patriot Pics/FAMEFLYNET
- Actress Sylvia Miles is 79.
- Actor Topol is 78.
- Singer Luther Simmons (The Main Ingredient) is 71.
- Singer Inez Fox is 71.
- Singer Dee Dee Sharp is 68.
- Singer-keyboardist Doug Ingle (Iron Butterfly) is 67.
- Country singer Freddy Weller (also of Paul Revere and the Raiders) is 66.
- Guitarist John McFee of The Doobie Brothers is 63.
- Actor Tom Wopat is 62.
- Musician-producer Dave Stewart (Eurythmics) is 61.
- Actress Angela Cartwright is 61.
- Actor Hugh Grant is 53.
- Actor Charles Esten is 48.
- Actress Constance Marie is 48.
- Actor-comedian Adam Sandler is 47.
- Model Rachel Hunter is 44.
- Actor Eric Stonestreet is 42.
- Actor Henry Thomas is 42.
- Actor Goran Visnjic is 41.
- Jazz singer Michael Buble is 38.
- Actress Michelle Williams is 33.
- Country singer Hunter Hayes is 22.
Photos by JD/FAMEFLYNET