Photos by O. Duran/FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Leonardo DiCaprio busted some sweet, sweet moves at Coachella this weekend. (D Listed)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump walked away with the award for Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- There was a major plot twist during last night’s Game of Thrones episode! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kendall Jenner wore an … interesting?… accessory to Coachella. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married over the weekend in a surprise ceremony! (PopSugar)
- Robert De Niro was out and about with his two year old daughter this weekend. Yes, you read that right. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Selena Gomez’s parents were apparently blindsided by the news that she was firing them as her managers. Ouch! (TMZ)
- Bummed that you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA for Coachella this weekend? Here’s Outkast’s full set to make you feel better. (IDLYITW)
- Seth Rogen’s SNL hosting gig had some awesome party crashers. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #3, but won’t announce until after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- When Miley Cyrus’s pooch Floyd died her mom swooped in with a new puppy – but the Bangerz singer decided it was too soon and has given the pup away to a family friend. (PopCrush)
- The True Tori previews show a sobbing Tori Spelling while in counseling with her cheating husband. (Reality Tea)
- JWOWW and Snooki baby bumped it up at the MTV Movie Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and her little one had a lunch date this weekend and it was picture perfect. (Babyrazzi)
- Chord Overstreet and Zac Efron are facing off over the same girl. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous as she steps out in a bright yellow frock. (Celebuzz)
- Alessandra Ambrosio also hit up Coachella with some interesting dance moves. (Celebslam)
- Christina Hendricks has no interest in having kids. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Although the Academy Awards is usually considered the final big awards show of the season, once MTV moved their annual movie awards show from the fall to the spring, they became the very final awards show of the year. Last night the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were held, hosted by Conan O’Brien. The red carpet had so many different looks, it’s impossible to say there was a single trend. Check out our gallery and the full winners list after the break.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Miley Cyrus got a new puppy – it’s adorable. (D Listed)
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton stunned on another red carpet – this time at the German premiere of The Other Woman. (Moe Jackson)
- Rachel Weiss and Daniel Craig, a notoriously private couple, took some time out to hit up the red carpet at the Night of Opportunity gala. (Lainey Gossip)
- Sofia Vergara’s career kicked off when she was 20 years old, as a swimsuit model. And she hasn’t aged a day since. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Anna Kendrick has arrived on the set of Cake, where she’ll co-star with Jennifer Aniston and Sam Worthington. (PopSugar)
- Today is Moses Martin’s 8th birthday. He’s the younger of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s two sons. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta are hoping to get Kenya Moore kicked off the show, and they’re willing to walk if they have to. (TMZ)
- Katy Perry has dyed her hair green. That is all. (IDLYITW)
- Lorde confesses that she’s just as addicted to Instagram as you are. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Chris Martin insists that he did NOT sleep with an SNL assistant a few years ago. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Selena Gomez’s intruder has been charged with a felony. (PopCrush)
- Southern Charm aired last night, before making a huge announcement on WWHL. (Reality Tea)
- Prince George wore some adorable little shoes for his second ever outing – check ‘em out! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump took a trip to the grocery store. (Babyrazzi)
- So - Kelly Osbourne got an interesting new hair cut… (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson’s daughter Maxwell is still totally adorable. (Celebuzz)
- Taylor Swift’s parents are apparently “difficult and controlling.” (Celebitchy)
One thing is for sure: Mila Kunis won’t be doing stunts like she did in ‘Jupiter Ascending’ for awhile now that she’s pregnant! Her and Channing Tatum’s new movie opens July 25. No matter how low-profile Mila likes to be, we’ll see plenty of baby bump pictures while she’s making the media rounds. This trailer tells us more about the movie than previous ones.