We finally got confirmation that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis did, indeed, welcome a daughter. Ashton announced the name on his website along with a series of pictures of babies, saying that ONE was of their daughter- LOL. Read on after the break to see what they named their daughter. RELATED: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher welcome a baby girl!
Today was a big day for Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher: they welcomed their daughter! Both TMZ and Us Weekly are reporting the news although it doesn’t look like an official statement has been released from either of their reps. RELATED: Mila Kunis is nervous about giving birth.
Here’s a new trailer for Mila Kunis’s and Channing Tatum’s big budget sci-fi, action-adventure movie, ‘Jupiter Ascending.’ This trailer gives us a lot more information about what the movie is about. It’s the reason I love the second and third trailers: they actually give me some info! Making this movie must feel like a lifetime ago for Mila, who’s currently awaiting the arrival of her first child. RELATED: Mila Kunis is nervous about giving birth.
It looks like Mila Kunis is keeping busy as she gets ready to welcome her little one! Her growing baby bump isn’t slowing her down any. Mila was seen going to a prenatal yoga class. RELATED: Mila Kunis gets candid about pregnancy with Marie Claire.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller!
- Maybe Cara Delevingne should have put a little more thought into what she wore to Leonardo DiCaprio’s wildlife fundraiser? (D Listed)
- Vanessa Hudgens speaks out about gal pal Selena Gomez. (OK! Magazine)
- Nina Dobrev was getting very cozy with Ben McKenzie at Comic Con… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ready for ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2’? (Moe Jackson)
- Chrissy Teigen can make even a see-through shirt chic. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Expectant parents Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher can’t get enough of each other. (PopSugar)
- Amy Lee welcomed her first child: Jack Lion. Congratulations! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Here’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman’s first public outing with her new fiance! (TMZ)
- Is Kendall Jenner dating Chandler Parsons? (IDLYITW)
- Rumor Willis spoofed Ariana Grande in ‘Problem’ parody. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi trying to save their marriage? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Check out Lady Gaga’s cameo as a waitress in ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.’ (PopCrush)
- Tamra Judge went off on EVERYBODY on Facebook: Vicki Gunvalson, Bravo, and ‘RHOC’ producers. (Reality Tea)
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano dishes on traveling with a baby (and surviving the ordeal). (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ashlee Simpson and Bronx hang out. (Babyrazzi)
- Terrence Howard wants his divorce settlement to wife #2 thrown out because his divorce settlement with wife #1 has left him “broke,” by his standards. (ICYDK)
- Uh-oh: is Beyonce apartment hunting for her own place? (Celebuzz)
- Looks like Paris Hilton’s got a new guy. (Celebslam)
- Does Charlie Hunnam look hot even in nerd glasses? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: Chris Brown’s new neighbor makes himself clear: he will SHOOT the singer if he trespasses. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson and Matthew Hitt!
- Kid Rock has a glass… adult toy that’s been subpoenaed in a law suit?! (D Listed)
- Jessica Biel is returning to her TV roots. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez continues her birthday celebration in St. Tropez. (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul has a new TV show. (Lainey Gossip)
- Is Anne Hathaway saying farewell to her pixie haircut? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Steal decorating tips from Nicole Richie! (PopSugar)
- Michael Buble and his son make a splash. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Robin Thicke is finally admitting that his marriage is over. (TMZ)
- The late Philip Seymour Hoffman didn’t want his kids to become “trust fund babies.” (IDLYITW)
- Miley Cyrus and Pharrell release ‘Come and Get It Bae’ video. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sounds like John Travolta is one step closer to having another guy who claims to be a former lover come forward. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Listen to Rita Ora sing ‘I Will Never Let You Down': she sounds amazing! (PopCrush)
- Is NeNe Leakes getting her own talk show? (Reality Tea)
- Alan Ruck and Mirille Enos welcome a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Awww… JWoww shares her first pic of daughter Meilani. (Babyrazzi)
- Bradley Cooper’s not a fan of Daisy Dukes. (ICYDK)
- Biebeliers, get ready: Justin Bieber just released 11 new song previews on Instagram! (Celebuzz)
- Uh-oh: Irina Shayk had a Marilyn Monroe moment. (Celebslam)
- Sounds like things are going VERY well with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. (Celebitchy)
- Lifetime’s ‘BAPS’ had twitter in a frenzy! (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET