Last night’s MTV VMAs got interesting when Nicki Minaj took to the stage to accept her award for Best Hip Hop Music Video for ‘Anaconda.’ She started off by snubbing Taylor Swift and her ‘Bad Blood’ squad on her way up to the podium (despite performing with her last night), and in her speech she warned girls not to depend on boys for financial support and then thanked her pastor. Nicki then turned her attention to Miley Cyrus, who was quoted as criticizing Nicki’s criticism of the MTV VMAs for not being diverse enough.
Miley Cyrus was definitely the woman of the hour at the 2015 MTV VMAs last night! She hosted the show, and as you can see from her outfit choices alone, she was definitely memorable :). Taylor Swift was also quite a presence on the red carpet with her ‘Bad Blood’ squad, and Nicki Minaj shone in gold. We have the complete list of nominees and winners after the break as well as many more red carpet pictures in the gallery. Check it all out!
- Stripper Danica Dillon claims Josh Duggar paid her for sex, “manhandled” her as well as verbally abused her. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Watch this boy’s reaction when he finds out he’s a big brother. (theCHIVE)
- The wedding ring has come off for good for Ben Affleck. (D Listed)
- Annalynne McCord goes for a stroll on the beach. (Moe Jackson)
- Uh-oh: are Tom Brady and Gisele having marital problems? (Lainey Gossip)
- Do you agree with these 16 signs that a man is a true gentleman? (PopSugar)
- Selena Gomez is posting sexy selfies. (IDLYITW)
- Willie Nelson is launching his own brand of weed. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Taylor Swift’s boyfriend, Calvin Harris, a social media bully? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Caitlyn Jenner probably will not face criminal charges in vehicular manslaughter investigation. (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner match for their lunch date. (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer are writing a screenplay together. (ICYDK)
- Rachel Reynolds rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Did Jennifer Lawrence wear an off-the-rack wedding dress and a J. Crew veil for her nuptials to Justin Theroux? (Celebitchy)
- Tia Mowry’s attempt to throw shade at Nicki Minaj didn’t work out well. (Bossip)
Miley Cyrus has long since left behind the Disney alter ego, Hannah Montana, that launched her career. Now she’s opening up about the difficult aspects of starring on that show and about being in show business.