PLEASE tell me Miley Cyrus’ new ink is fake. I want to jump out of my chair just THINKING about how much it would hurt to get a tattoo THERE. Yep, that’s what Miley’s showing off on her Instagram page: a new tattoo.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lea Michele!
- Ever wonder what Lea Michele’s last name is – check out this list of celeb real last names. (Moe Jackson)
- Jared Leto said what we’ve all been thinking – was Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscars red carpet tumble all an act? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rachel Zoe’s son Kaius took his first trip to the RZ offices – awwww. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Crossfit has been sued by a transgendered woman because they won’t allow her to compete in the female division. (TMZ)
- The newest Sin City: A Dame To Kill For trailer is out. (IDLYITW)
- Did Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus already get over their lip-locking feud? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It looks like Kate Gosselin might still be dating her married bodyguard. Not cool Kate, not cool. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicholas Hoult dished about his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence. (PopCrush)
- Khloe Kardashian just purchased Justin Bieber’s
housemansion. The neighbors are understandably thrilled. (Reality Tea)
- Leslie Mann took her daughter Iris to the premiere of Mr. Peabody and Sherman. (Babyrazzi)
- After four years out of the limelight Renee Zellweger is right back in the swing of things. (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss went on the most glam road trip ever. (Celebuzz)
- Jim Carrey is dating Natasha Galkina. Some people have all the luck. (Celebslam)
- Heidi Klum and Seal are back together. I repeat, Heidi Klum and Seal are back together -yay! (Bossip)
Get the Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
In the video for “Adore Me,” Miley Cyrus is predictably scantily clad. However, she doesn’t skimp when it comes to accessorizing. The twerking queen kept her sexy style simple and sleek with a row of sparkling black diamonds on a thin yellow gold band. The Sydney Evan Double Finger Pave Bar Ring with black diamonds can be yours for $2,090.
Other celebrities that covet the Sydney Evan fine-meets-fashion jewelry collection include Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna, Kerry Washington, Emma Stone, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, and many more. Sydney Evan designs are created with 14k yellow, rose, white gold or black rhodium with pave diamonds, available online at www.sydneyevan.com as well as fine retailers nationwide including Bergdorf Goodman.
We’re kinda obsessed with the charm necklaces that are perfect for layering. What is your favorite piece from Sydney Evan? Tell us in the comments!
PHOTO BY WENN
I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Idina Menzel!
- John Travolta feels really, really bad about butchering Idina Menzel’s name during the Oscars. (D Listed)
- Adriana Lima made getting lunch look like a walk down the runway. (Moe Jackson)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hung out with Madonna after the Oscars. Jealous yet? (Lainey Gossip)
- Keira Knightley showed off her teeny tiny waist at the Chanel show during Paris Fashion Week. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The first trailer for Lindsay Lohan’s docu-series has landed, and we love it! (PopSugar)
- Simon Cowell hit the beach with his son… again. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The home that Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s uses for the exterior shots of Kris Jenner’s house is for sale. What’s that, you say? You thought this was a reality show…? (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber has been photographed holding a white styrofoam cup inside an Atlanta nightclub, which apparently means he’s still doing drugs. (IDLYITW)
- Frozen has made over $1billion internationally – wow! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been cheating on Justin Theroux! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus uses a teleprompter during her concerts to remember the lyrics to her own songs – acceptable or not? (PopCrush)
- There’s still loads of drama with the ladies of Mob Wives. (Reality Tea)
- Thandie Newton has given birth to her son, Booker James – welcome to the world little guy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jaime King dishes on why Jessica Alba is the perfect Godmother. (Babyrazzi)
- Allison Williams showed off her engagement ring on Late Night. Finally, a celeb who plays along! (Celebuzz)
- Michelle Rodriguez wants to settle down and have a baby with Cara Delevingne, stat! (Celebslam)
- Kerry Washington and her husband were adorably PDA-y at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Katy Perry!
- Now that Dean McDermott is out of rehab he’s trying to get Tori Spelling to go in for a stint for spending addiction – is that a thing? (D Listed)
- Were these the best dressed ladies at the USA Pre-Oscars party? (Moe Jackson)
- Just kidding about that Drake and Rihanna romance. Now that Chris Brown is out of rehab it looks like he and Rihanna might be back together. (Lainey Gossip)
- Andi might have just confirmed she’s the next Bachelorette. We can only hope. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Check out these amazing pictures from around the world – first class ticket to anywhere but here, please! (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson and her daughter Maxwell are pretty much the cutest people on the planet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Apparently the split between Robin Thicke and Paula Patton was spurred by his antics with Miley Cyrus during the VMAs. So – no one here is really surprised, right? (TMZ)
- Alyssa Miller – Sports Illustrated model – did a lingerie shoot recently. Straight dudes of the world – you’re welcome. (Hollywood Tuna, Site NSFW)
- Katy Perry’s latest video for Dark Horse may be getting her in a spot of trouble. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- 14 motivational workout songs. This link is purely selfish, I need all the motivation I can get. (PopCrush)
- The Shahs of Sunset reunion was last night – check out the deets here. (Reality Tea)
- Daphne Oz has welcomed a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s son is pretty much the cutest kid ever. (Babyrazzi)
- Rumer Willis put her hair to the chopping block, and it looks amazing! (ICYDK)
- Keanu Reeves is bummed that Charlize Theron picked Sean Penn over him. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Apparently Katy Perry can add “Midwife” to her resume – she helped delivered a baby yesterday! (Celebuzz)
- Tara Reid was spotted filming (gasp!) on the set of Sharknado 2 (groan). (Celebslam)
- Jon Gosselin is still not happy with his ex-wife. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z hit the beach with Blue Ivy. (Bossip)
- Miley Cyrus posted a selfie on Twitter looking fresh faced and adorable while cuddling her pup sans makeup… and sticking her tongue out. (Hollywood Life)
- Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted leaving a party at Charlize Theron’s house amidst rumors that she’s cheating on her husband. (Lainey Gossip)
- Fans of the television series Heros, rejoice! The series will be making a comeback for a 13 episode miniseries in 2015, with a digital series preceding it. (Hollywood Life)
- The Brooklyn Nets have become the first NBA team to sign an openly gay player! Jason Collins has been signed to a 10-day deal. (Celebitchy)
- If you’re super excited about the Veronica Mars movie, but don’t necessarily feel like leaving your home to watch it – you’re in luck! The flick will be available for on demand streaming and renting the same day it’s released in theaters. (Jezebel)
- The last surviving member of the real-life von Trapp family has died. RIP Maria von Trapp. (DListed)
- Wondering what it might look like to be able to play a gigantic piano really, really well? Here’s the answer! (Jezebel)
Photos via WENN and Twitter.
Amy Adams and Olivia Munn were two of the celebs who attended the 16th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards! Next week is The Big One: The Academy Awards. INO will be live-blogging the winners, so check us out! A lot happened this week. On the Hollywood baby boom front, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski welcomed their first child, proud papa Simon Cowell tweeted pics of his little one, and the name of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green’s second child got out. Pete Wentz and Meagan Camper are expecting a child together. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were two of the stars who turned heads on the red carpet at the BAFTAs. In TV news, ‘Once Upon a Time’ found their Glinda the Good Witch and Brooke Burke-Charvet became ‘Dancing with the Stars’ most surprising elimination to date. And is ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson tired of being famous? Check out the links below for these stores and more!