As you can see, Miley Cyrus rocked the stage for the opening show of her Bangerz tour. She had a number of costume changes, as is expected. It was also over-the-top, which is also to be expected, right? That’s what pop stars are like! Rolling Stone was there for the performance and listed the 8 Most Outrageous Moments.
- She looooves gooooooollllld.
- Her entrance was self-mockification, magnified.
- Although there were multiple fabulous drag queens in the crowd, Queen Miley repeatedly won best-dressed.
- She may have invented a new Olympic sport: giant hot dog straddling.
- When she says she loves pot, she means it literally.
- Speaking of Boy Scouts. . .When Miley surprised the crowd by showing up on the opposite side of the venue for the much-anticipated acoustic part of the set, she was dressed solely in a baggy shirt — with her own glittery picture on it – and a backwards ball cap, looking remarkably like Justin Bieber.
- Her taste in other people’s music is quite impressive.
- Perhaps the evening’s most shocking element of all. . .was the fact that there really wasn’t anything jaw-droppingly shocking about the entire night.
At this point, can Miley really shock us? I agree with Rolling Stone: the surprising things is that she wasn’t shocking. Are you interested in seeing the Bangerz tour when it comes into town?
Photos by JKING/FAMEFLYNET