Here’s another one of Forbes’s famous top earning list! This time it’s Forbes’s Top Earning Models. Supermodel Gisele reigned supreme, topping the list with an estimated $47 million in earnings. That’s $17 million more than her husband, NFL quarterback Tom Brady, reportedly made last year! Take a look after the break to see the highest paid supermodels. RELATED: Gisele shaved her head for Balenciaga.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
OMG. Remember the rumors that part of Orlando Bloom’s and Miranda Kerr’s marital problems were over her rumored fling with Justin Bieber from 2012? It looks like there might be some truth to them after all. Last night Orlando and Justin came face to face at a restaurant in Ibiza that ended with Justin leaving the restaurant. RELATED: Are Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez hooking up to get revenge against their exes, Miranda Kerr and Justin Bieber? There’s an update after the break!
Supermodel Miranda Kerr may not be a citizen of the United States, but that didn’t stop her from getting in on the 4th of July fun. Then again, selfies are fun to post regardless of the occasion, right? LOL Miranda posted this topless selfie of herself. RELATED: Miranda Kerr rocked a strappy dress.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amal Alamuddin.
- Two billionaires got into a fistfight over Miranda Kerr. (D Listed)
- Jessica Chastain might be the next female lead in the upcoming Mission Impossible 5. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amal Alamuddin is no longer trying to hide her gorgeous engagement ring. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie revealed some huge wedding deets. (PopSugar)
- Christian Bale and his family headed out for lunch in LA. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber is being investigated for an attempted robbery. (TMZ)
- For the first time – here are, perhaps – some actual details of what went down between Jay-Z and Solange. (IDLYITW)
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are back together! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Awww, Ed Sheeran has a new girlfriend. (PopCrush)
- Lisa Vanderpump dishes to E! about her fights with Brandi Glanville. (Reality Tea)
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have finally introduced their daughter, Hazel, to the world. And she’s gorgeous. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jennifer Lopez, with her twins Max and Emme, visited a Children’s Hospital. (Babyrazzi)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have finally set a wedding date. (Celebuzz)
- Karlie Kloss is kind of a student at Harvard. (Celebslam)
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Prince William hung out at Windsor Castle – you know, totally normal. (Celebitchy)
- After Solange deleted all pictures of Beyonce from her Instagram, Beyonce filled hers with pics of her sister. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Hmmm… this is interesting. TMZ photogs spotted Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez hanging out together outside of a Chelsea Handler concert in LA on Saturday night. I don’t have rights to that pic, but you can see it on TMZ’s website. Selena posted an Instagram pic of Orlando and herself (and several others) last month. So the question is: are Selena and Orlando hooking up? RELATED: Selena Gomez ditches the Jenners.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Shailene Woodley.
- It turns out that Michael Jackson’s secret son might actually be his secret brother. (Moe Jackson)
- Justin Bieber isn’t winning any fans over with his actions during his deposition. (Lainey Gossip)
- Shailene Woodley doesn’t have a cell phone… how interesting. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lena Dunham and Taylor Swift hung out after Lena’s SNL hosting gig… with a couple of Mean Girls stars! (PopSugar)
- Olivia Wilde took a stroll in NYC with her baby bump … she’s still perfection personified! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kim Kardashian was snapped out and about without any makeup on. I think she looks gorgeous, but TMZ seems to think this is a bad thing. (TMZ)
- Miranda Kerr is starring in a new Reebok commercial … (IDLYITW)
- The new Mad Men artwork is quite psychedelic! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Robert Pattinson is apparently trying to convince Kristen Stewart to sign a Nike endorsement deal. Wait, they’re still speaking…? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- During SXSW Justin Bieber dedicated a song to Selena Gomez. This, of course, is after they were spotted out and about together. Here we go again. (PopCrush)
- Jay-Z might be Kanye West’s best man. Well, that wedding just got a whole lot cooler! (Reality Tea)
- Celebrity Babies – People)
- Jessica Alba took Honor and Haven to the park and pretty much had the most adorable day ever. (Babyrazzi)
- Jake Gyllenhaal has a new girlfriend and no one knows who she is. (ICYDK)
- Wilmer Valderrama has been selling off some of his LA properties recently, and making a pretty penny doing it. (Celebuzz)
- Beyonce joins the #BanBossy movement – are you with her? (Celebitchy)
- Nicki Minaj and Scaff Breezy celebrated their 10 year anniversary – woah. (Bossip)