All I’ve heard about the film ‘Knight of Cups’ is that it stars Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Natalie Portman, is written and directed by Terrence Malick, and… that’s it. Well, here’s the first trailer. I think you definitely have to watch it to get a sense of the feel of the film, but if you suffer from motion sickness or something: beware. RELATED: Christian Bale admits he was a bit jealous when Ben Affleck took over as Batman.
Your daily dose of celebrity gossip, brought to you today by Anne V.
- Kim Kardashian made bank in Vienna this week, acting as the guest of some guy with way too much money as he went to the Vienna Opera Ball. (D Listed)
- Model Anne V stopped by the set of Extra rocking some amazing leather short (and cute shoes!) (Moe Jackson)
- Stars are flocking back to Hollywood this week for the Oscars – most recently to be caught on camera? Nicole Kidman. (Lainey Gossip)
- Hayden Panettiere went wedding gown shopping. Looks like my invite to be a bridesmaid got lost in the mail… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Seth Rogen spoke before lawmakers about Alzheimers Disease. (PopSugar)
- Adam Sandler was spotted out with his wife cheering on their daughter Sunny at her softball game. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Robin Thicke is now back on tour – so he’s taken to groveling to his soon to be ex-wife from the stage. C’mon man, go out with a little dignity. (TMZ)
- Someone tried to grab Justin Timberlake’s bum while he was on stage – he put the kabosh on it. (IDLYITW)
- Sarah Jessica Parker has said that famous women are “rude b**ches.” Someone needs to let her in on the secret that she’s kinda super famous… and that was kind of a b**tchy comment.(Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have been apart for 50 days. The world awaits their breakup. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who rocked the Egyptian wig the best – Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj? (PopCrush)
- Love of Bravo! celebs turned out for a Pre-Oscars party. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington dolled up her baby bump in blue for the third time in a row – is she having a boy, or is blue just her color? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kristin Cavallari and her husband took their totally adorable son to the beach. (Babyrazzi)
- Rihanna rocked the arrivals at the Lanvin show during Paris Fashion Week – but her outfit was questionable, at best. (ICYDK)
- Check out this review of Non-Stop before shelling out for a ticket. (Celebuzz)
- Natalie Portman’s newest Dior campaign is flawless. (Celebslam)
- The winner of The Biggest Loser is still insisting that her weight loss was “absolutely healthy” – even though she admitted to being on the treadmill for over four hours per day. (Celebitchy)
- A Mississippi man was declared dead and popped into a body bag – funny thing though, he wasn’t dead. And woke up totally freaking out! (Bossip)
It looks like Hollywood’s hottest stars are starting to tackle those holiday lists! Among them is actress Natalie Portman, who toted huge shopping bags while out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday.
The Thor: The Dark World star kept it casual in jeans, moccasins and layered t-shirts, but couldn’t avoid the eye of the waiting photogs. Though she and her tight-knit family of three has been living in Paris, you can’t blame the girl for wanting get some shopping in while staying in BH!
Photos by Rocstar/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
‘Thor’ star Natalie Portman was all smiles at the 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party. Check out what my cyber friends are all writing about!
- California DFCS has made it clear: Brooke Mueller will regain custody of her twins. (D Listed)
- Miranda Kerr keeps her cool while getting hounded by the paparazzi. (Moe Jackson)
- Gisele works it for the camera with Daft Punk. (DS, Site NSFW)
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow selling stationary with her family’s portraits on it? (Lainey Gossip)
- Renee Zellweger addresses the eating disorder rumors. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- These celebs encourage you to be a kid again with their ‘Sesame Street’ cameos.(PopSugar)
- Alicia Keyes coordinated with her little guy for her annual Keep A Child Alive Ball.(Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Justin Bieber is behaving badly. Again. (TMZ)
- Did Candice Swanepoel forget her bra? (Hollywood Tuna)
- Ready to see the ‘Robocop’ reboot? It has Samuel L. Jackson… (IDLYITW)
- Is Will Smith having too much fun with his ‘Focus’ costar, Margot Robbie? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Angelina Jolie suffering from a health crisis? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Winona Ryder was fired from a movie for being flawless? (Amy Grindhouse)
- New haircut, new piercing: what’s going on with Jennifer Aniston? (PopCrush)
Photos by GG/FAMEFLYNET
Do you remember Natalie Portman’s crisp black dress with a white hem? She wore it for an appearance on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman.’ Well, the next evening, Jessica Biel attended the 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party. She was wearing pretty much the same dress! Natalie was also at the 2013 Guggenheim International Pre-Party, but she was wearing something different, luckily- LOL.
I have to say, I love this dress overall. I would wear this dress, and that’s rare for me to say for what I typically see celebs wearing. Do you like one of the versions better or like them both? Although these dresses have the same general style of black dress with wide white hem, Jessica’s is strapless and the there’s a strip of color across the top. Natalie’s skirt seemed to be a slightly more flared. They both look gorgeous, but do you prefer one over the other?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Was I the only one who wondered where in the world was Natalie Portman for the ‘Thor: The Dark World‘ premiere in LA? I was waiting for to see her red carpet look! Hopefully ‘Thor: The Dark World’ will also have a NYC premiere where Natalie can strut her stuff.
If there isn’t one I’m going to be seriously disappointed and pout- LOL. Natalie was crisp in black and white for her sit-down with David Letterman. Her style is so elegant, isn’t it? Do you like her outfit here? I’m loving it!
Photos by AAR/FAMEFLYNET
Natalie Portman has said that having a child has given her a new perspective on things and she feels she is now less judgemental than before. The Oscar winning actress told The Telegraph, “I love being a mom. I’m less judgmental than before I had a kid. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that parenting is a totally different experience for every person.”
The star had her son Aleph in 2011 with her husband Benjamin Millepied.
She added, “Everything is cool, there are no rules—I mean, apart from not hurting your kid. Some people breastfeed until their babies are 5, and some don’t breastfeed at all. There are no rules about what it means to be a feminist, or a good mother. For some, it’s going to be right to go back to work. For others, it’s going to be right to stop working completely.”
Photos via FameFlynet