Yesterday was a big day for Nick and Vanessa Lachey. They welcomed baby #2, a daughter! Vanessa announced the news on her website. RELATED: Vanessa Lachey gets honest about bonding with her baby bump.
On Christmas Eve, Vanessa Lachey shared her family’s holiday card. Isn’t it fantastic? This has to be my favorite celebrity holiday card that I’ve seen this year. RELATED: Vanessa Lachey gets honest about bonding with her baby bump.
Okay, am I the only one who didn’t know Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey have the same birthday? Maybe I am ;). Anyway, Nick and Vanessa decided to celebrate their big day with their son, Camden. Where did they go? To the happiest place on Earth: Disneyland!
Exciting news! Nick and Vanessa Lachey are expecting their second child, a daughter. Nick announced the news via twitter with an adorable pic that included their son, Camden. RELATED: Nick Lachey wishes Jessica Simpson well after the birth of her son.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by none other than Ellen Degeneres!
- John Travolta totally botched Idina Menzel’s name during last night’s Oscars. It was bad, folks. (D Listed)
- You know how Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscars dress was gorgeous – so was her after party dress. Wow! (Moe Jackson)
- Jonah Hill did some major name-dropping during last night’s Oscars. Marty and Leo, anyone? (Lainey Gossip)
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi stepped out for some Oscars parties last night looking adorable! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The award for Best Celebrity Photobomb goes to … Benedict Cumberbatch! (PopSugar)
- Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani welcomed their third son on Friday, and confirmed that his name is Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Apparently the pizza delivery man from last night’s Oscars didn’t get a tip… but can we discuss the fact that those 3 pizzas apparently cost $75?! (TMZ)
- I’m sure you’re sick of it already, but can we just discuss how amazing the Most Famous Selfie Ever Taken was? Because I mean seriously, it was fantastic. (IDLYITW)
- Hmm… Paula Patton and Robin Thicke look like they’re getting back together. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Michelle Williams and Jake Gyllenhaal are being kinda sorta pushed together by Busy Phillips. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Elton John held his annual Oscars Viewing Party and the guest list was amazing. (PopCrush)
- Adrienne Maloof might be returning to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills… if the price is right. (Reality Tea)
- Olivia Wilde took maternity fashion to a whole new level, rocking a gorgeous black gown on the red carpet. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Nick Lachey says he wants two more kids with his wife, Vanessa. (Babyrazzi)
- Actor Charlie Robinson is 68.
- Actor Robert David Hall is 65.
- Actor Lou Ferrigno is 62.
- Drummer Dee Plakas of L7 is 53.
- Rapper Pepa of Salt-N-Pepa is 44.
- Rapper Scarface of Geto Boys is 43.
- Musician Susan Tedeschi is 43.
- Actor Eric Dane is 41.
- Singer Nick Lachey is 40.
- Singer Sisqo (Dru Hill) is 35.
- Actress Nikki Blonsky is 25.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Hottie Nick Lachey was spotted last night out and about in Beverly Hills. The singer and husband to Vanessa Minnillo Lachey (the two have one son together) was enjoying a night on the town at hot restaurant Mr Chow.
The star seemed in good spirits as he left the restaurant and smiled for paparazzi outside. He was sporting a cool beige newsboy cap, brown leather bomber, white tee and jeans. We can’t get enough of that boy-next-door appeal this down-to-earth star offers.
And while Vanessa and the baby were not pictured, the duo and their little one are going strong two years into a whirlwind, romantic marriage.
Photos by PER/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES