‘Anaconda’ rapper Nicki Minaj got very personal in this Rolling Stone interview: she opened up about having an abortion as a teenager. I think that’s one of the few taboos yet that you don’t hear too many people talking about. RELATED: Nicki Minaj was among the winners at the MTV European Music Awards 2014.
Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards! Remember when Jennifer Lopez basically mocked CBS’s attempt at a dress code with a hip-high slit dress that showed off plenty of leg? Well, that was SO 2013 for JLo: she flaunted her tight abs instead. However, slits were definitely in on the red carpet last night. From Fergie to Jordin Sparks to Olivia Munn, legs were peeking out of slits everywhere. Check out all of our pictures after the break: just click on the pic to see who’s featured in that photo! RELATED: Jennifer Lopez gives the leg to the 2013 Grammys dress code.
The 2014 MTV European Music Awards (MTV EMAs) were held last night in Scotland. Nicki Minaj didn’t just take home an award: she also opened the show. It was the 20th anniversary of the awards show, so a lot of time was devoted to looking at big MTV EMA moments over the years. One Direction took home the most awards with three, while Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and 5 Seconds of Summer each won three awards. Check out the complete winners list after the break as well as more pictures from the media room. If you want to know who’s in that particular picture, just click on it to enlarge it and see the name.
Sounds like Nicki Minaj wants it all: a huge career and a family, too. And why shouldn’t she? Nicki sat down for an interview and opened up about her personal and professional plans. RELATED: Nicki Minaj’s alma mater declined her offer to speak to the current students.
Rapper Nicki Minaj was ready to give back and inspire teens at her former alma mater, New York’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High, by giving a speech to the student body. However, the high school declined her request. RELATED: Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction at 2014 MTV VMAs.
Nicki Minaj rocked the house at Club 79 in Paris. Check out some stories from the past week!
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
- George Clooney shares some of his wedding plans.
- Joan Rivers was laid to rest.
- Kim Kardashian even took a selfie during her Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka tied the knot.
- Taylor Swift admits she hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
- Oscar buzz got started for Jennifer Aniston after the TIFF premiere of her new movie, ‘Cake.’
- Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
- Ashley Tisdale got married!
- Shakira is having a baby…
- Charlie Hunnam admits to having a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Khloe Kardashian split from French Montana.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck share sexy polaroids.
- Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
- Why wasn’t Jon Voight invited to Angelina Jolie’s wedding?
- Katie Holmes is set to make her directorial debut!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are returning for a second season of ‘True Tori.’
- Nicole Kidman’s father dies unexpectedly in Singapore.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Oops! Things got off to a rocky start for Nicki Minaj at last night’s MTV VMAs. She opened the show with Ariana Grande and Jessie J. Despite sharing the stage with two other ladies, Nicki probably had plenty of eyes on her. She suffered a wardrobe malfunction. RELATED: Ariana Grande opens up to Seventeen.