Rapper Nicki Minaj was ready to give back and inspire teens at her former alma mater, New York’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High, by giving a speech to the student body. However, the high school declined her request. RELATED: Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction at 2014 MTV VMAs.
Nicki Minaj rocked the house at Club 79 in Paris. Check out some stories from the past week!
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
- George Clooney shares some of his wedding plans.
- Joan Rivers was laid to rest.
- Kim Kardashian even took a selfie during her Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka tied the knot.
- Taylor Swift admits she hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
- Oscar buzz got started for Jennifer Aniston after the TIFF premiere of her new movie, ‘Cake.’
- Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
- Ashley Tisdale got married!
- Shakira is having a baby…
- Charlie Hunnam admits to having a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Khloe Kardashian split from French Montana.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck share sexy polaroids.
- Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
- Why wasn’t Jon Voight invited to Angelina Jolie’s wedding?
- Katie Holmes is set to make her directorial debut!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are returning for a second season of ‘True Tori.’
- Nicole Kidman’s father dies unexpectedly in Singapore.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Oops! Things got off to a rocky start for Nicki Minaj at last night’s MTV VMAs. She opened the show with Ariana Grande and Jessie J. Despite sharing the stage with two other ladies, Nicki probably had plenty of eyes on her. She suffered a wardrobe malfunction. RELATED: Ariana Grande opens up to Seventeen.
Ever since leaving ‘American Idol,’ Nicki Minaj has been keeping a pretty low profile. Well, she is BACK. And I think it’s safe to say that Miley Cyrus has been schooled when it comes to twerking ;). As for Taylor Swift… well… she’s a great option for the tween/young teen set that you’re trying to keep away from the racy content. Anyway, Nicki released a new video called ‘Anaconda.’ Vevo announced that it became the most-viewed video in 24 hours with 19.6 million views, which beats Miley’s ‘Wrecking Ball’ video record of 12.3 million views. Nicki shared her inspiration for the video. RELATED: Nicki Minaj rocked a strappy LBD at the Billboard Music Awards.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Have you SEEN the cover of Nicki Minaj’s new single? Kim Kardashian’s got nothing on Nicki! (D Listed)
- Are Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling expecting a baby boy? (OK! Magazine)
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse look like they were having an animated conversation. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox rocked black leather at ‘TMNT’ Comic Con Panel. (Moe Jackson)
- Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his karate moves. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- What happened when Jimmy Kimmel googled Justin Theroux on air? (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani shared a breastfeeding photo. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Paris Jackson is back in LA to reconnect with her family, per her doctor’s orders. (TMZ)
- Charisma Carpenter took it ALL off for the camera. Literally. (IDLYITW)
- Does Lindsay Lohan look unwell while vacationing in Europe? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are BFFs now! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kelsey Grammer and his wife welcome a baby boy. (PopCrush)
- Hmmm… Time Magazine names 50 smartest celebs on twitter, and JWoww made the top 10? (Reality Tea)
- Christina Applegate now calls herself a dance mom. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Watch Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon speak with helium. (Celebuzz)
- Who knew Selena Gomez was a smoker? (Celebslam)
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux fighting over a prenup? (Celebitchy)
- Wendy Williams criticizes Kim Kardashian’s and Kanye West’s parenting skills. Oh boy. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kate Hudson.
- Uh oh: it sounds like LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s new reality TV show didn’t have a big debut. (D Listed)
- How did Kim Zolciak lose 50 pounds in just NINE days? (OK! Magazine)
- Kate Hudson rocked her little dress while out and about in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- Are things strained between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez? (Lainey Gossip)
- Oh boy: what caused Cameron Diaz to cut an interview short? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- As part of commemorating Prince George’s first birthday, take a look at all these times he was NOT impressed. (PopSugar)
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale hang out in London with their lads. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Richard Pryor Jr. is ready to sue if his stepmother goes forward with Richard Pryor biopic. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus goes topless in the desert. (IDLYITW)
- Ready for the Kardashian cookbook? Kris Jenner is releasing one. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Nina Dobrev angry about the pics of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed hanging out? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj is going to hit the road for a tour in 2015! (PopCrush)
- Review the “psychotic breaks” that occurred on the ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ last night. (Reality Tea)
- Danny Gokey and his wife are expecting a baby girl! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Happy First Birthday, Prince George! Here are some new pics to mark the occasion. (Babyrazzi)
- Celebs, including Charlie Hunnam, turned out for the Fox Summer All-Star Party. (ICYDK)
- Here are nine of Rihanna’s sexiest magazine covers. (Celebuzz)
- LeAnn Rimes rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- OMG: did David Beckham really leave his son in the car for an hour while he worked out? (Celebitchy)
- Is Zoe Saldana pregnant? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET