The 2014 MTV European Music Awards (MTV EMAs) were held last night in Scotland. Nicki Minaj didn’t just take home an award: she also opened the show. It was the 20th anniversary of the awards show, so a lot of time was devoted to looking at big MTV EMA moments over the years. One Direction took home the most awards with three, while Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and 5 Seconds of Summer each won three awards. Check out the complete winners list after the break as well as more pictures from the media room. If you want to know who’s in that particular picture, just click on it to enlarge it and see the name.
Sounds like Nicki Minaj wants it all: a huge career and a family, too. And why shouldn’t she? Nicki sat down for an interview and opened up about her personal and professional plans. RELATED: Nicki Minaj’s alma mater declined her offer to speak to the current students.
Rapper Nicki Minaj was ready to give back and inspire teens at her former alma mater, New York’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High, by giving a speech to the student body. However, the high school declined her request. RELATED: Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction at 2014 MTV VMAs.
Nicki Minaj rocked the house at Club 79 in Paris. Check out some stories from the past week!
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
- George Clooney shares some of his wedding plans.
- Joan Rivers was laid to rest.
- Kim Kardashian even took a selfie during her Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka tied the knot.
- Taylor Swift admits she hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
- Oscar buzz got started for Jennifer Aniston after the TIFF premiere of her new movie, ‘Cake.’
- Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
- Ashley Tisdale got married!
- Shakira is having a baby…
- Charlie Hunnam admits to having a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Khloe Kardashian split from French Montana.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck share sexy polaroids.
- Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
- Why wasn’t Jon Voight invited to Angelina Jolie’s wedding?
- Katie Holmes is set to make her directorial debut!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are returning for a second season of ‘True Tori.’
- Nicole Kidman’s father dies unexpectedly in Singapore.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Oops! Things got off to a rocky start for Nicki Minaj at last night’s MTV VMAs. She opened the show with Ariana Grande and Jessie J. Despite sharing the stage with two other ladies, Nicki probably had plenty of eyes on her. She suffered a wardrobe malfunction. RELATED: Ariana Grande opens up to Seventeen.
Ever since leaving ‘American Idol,’ Nicki Minaj has been keeping a pretty low profile. Well, she is BACK. And I think it’s safe to say that Miley Cyrus has been schooled when it comes to twerking ;). As for Taylor Swift… well… she’s a great option for the tween/young teen set that you’re trying to keep away from the racy content. Anyway, Nicki released a new video called ‘Anaconda.’ Vevo announced that it became the most-viewed video in 24 hours with 19.6 million views, which beats Miley’s ‘Wrecking Ball’ video record of 12.3 million views. Nicki shared her inspiration for the video. RELATED: Nicki Minaj rocked a strappy LBD at the Billboard Music Awards.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET