I heard that Nicole Richie was the one who introduced Cameron Diaz to her brother-in-law, Benji Madden. If that’s the case, Nicole and Cameron were already close. Now that they’re sisters-in-law, I’m guessing the two have grown even closer! Nicole and Joel Madden had a Valentine’s double-date with Cameron and Benji. RELATED: Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are married!
Oh boy. First Bethenny Frankel, now Nicole Richie. Nicole was looking as chic as ever at a Baby 2 Baby event she was hosting in NYC. See the jacket she’s wearing? She gave the fashion credit for it on Instagram. RELATED: Bethenny Frankel is scolded by the divorce judge for wearing her daughter’s pajamas.
For the past week, Nicole Richie has been working the press circuit to promote her reality TV show ‘Candidly Nicole.’ Of course we all know she was one of the first reality TV stars, along with Paris Hilton, when the two made the show ‘Simple Life.’ So is she up for reuniting with Paris for the show? RELATED: Nicole Richie is chic in NYC.
Reality TV personality and fashionista Nicole Richie is making the rounds in NYC, promoting her show, ‘Candidly Nicole.’ She’s looking as chic as ever. RELATED: Nicole Richie talks about what you will and won’t see on ‘Candidly Nicole.’
It’s been fun watching Nicole Richie grow as a fashion designer. She’s become a fashion icon. And I have to say, I genuinely like her designs. I even own a few pieces! Get the deets on Nicole’s new pieces after the break. RELATED: What you will and won’t see on ‘Candidly Nicole.’
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson and Matthew Hitt!
- Kid Rock has a glass… adult toy that’s been subpoenaed in a law suit?! (D Listed)
- Jessica Biel is returning to her TV roots. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez continues her birthday celebration in St. Tropez. (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul has a new TV show. (Lainey Gossip)
- Is Anne Hathaway saying farewell to her pixie haircut? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Steal decorating tips from Nicole Richie! (PopSugar)
- Michael Buble and his son make a splash. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Robin Thicke is finally admitting that his marriage is over. (TMZ)
- The late Philip Seymour Hoffman didn’t want his kids to become “trust fund babies.” (IDLYITW)
- Miley Cyrus and Pharrell release ‘Come and Get It Bae’ video. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sounds like John Travolta is one step closer to having another guy who claims to be a former lover come forward. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Listen to Rita Ora sing ‘I Will Never Let You Down': she sounds amazing! (PopCrush)
- Is NeNe Leakes getting her own talk show? (Reality Tea)
- Alan Ruck and Mirille Enos welcome a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Awww… JWoww shares her first pic of daughter Meilani. (Babyrazzi)
- Bradley Cooper’s not a fan of Daisy Dukes. (ICYDK)
- Biebeliers, get ready: Justin Bieber just released 11 new song previews on Instagram! (Celebuzz)
- Uh-oh: Irina Shayk had a Marilyn Monroe moment. (Celebslam)
- Sounds like things are going VERY well with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. (Celebitchy)
- Lifetime’s ‘BAPS’ had twitter in a frenzy! (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET