Here’s Halle Berry, looking gorgeous (as always) on the red carpet. She got glammed up for the premiere of her new TV show, ‘Extant.’ Olivier Martinez attended as well to support his wife. I have to say, I’m really curious about this show! RELATED: Halle Berry enjoys a Mother’s Day brunch.
Here’s Halle Berry enjoying the traditional Mother’s Day brunch in LA! Nahla and husband Olivier Martinez were there. I can’t see if they brought baby Maceo or not; it looks like Olivier is carrying a baby carrier. RELATED: Halle Berry said Nahla is a “very serious” big sister.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)
Olivier Martinez is in Madrid for the premiere of his new movie, ‘The Physician.’ I wonder if Halle Berry and baby Maceo made the trip with him? I’m guessing not. Maceo’s young to travel, and when you consider Nahla as well, it seems unlikely. Halle’s probably in full-on Christmas preparation mode at home with the kids.
Olivier probably just flew over by himself and is in a hurry to get back home to LA. Perhaps he’s taking some time to visit his family in France. No one would blame him for that! Fatherhood agrees with Olivier, I have to say. Isn’t he looking hot on the red carpet in his jeans and leather jacket? It’s not hard to see why this guy’s a movie star or what Halle sees in him!
Photos by GTRES/FAMEFLYNET
Halle Berry is laid up right now after giving birth to her second child, a baby boy rumored to be named Maceo, over the weekend. But not everything can stop, even after a baby arrives, right? So stepdad Olivier Martinez is filling in for Halle with Nahla. Here he is taking Nahla to get her pumpkin for Halloween.
Looks like the two had a blast at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. We saw Halle taking Nahla to pick out a Halloween costume last month, so that’s taken care of. I’m sure Nahla is excited about her new baby brother, but that doesn’t mean she’s lost interest in Halloween! That’s definitely one of the challenges of having a new baby with “older” kids: you have to keep things going for them. Looks like Halle and Olivier are managing well.
Photos by LApix/FAMEFLYNET
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez selected their baby boy’s name while she was still pregnant but are keeping it “a secret” for now, according to People. Well, the good people at TMZ say they may know baby boy Martinez’s full name. So what is Halle’s Olivier’s son’s name? Maceo Robert Martinez. TMZ reports:
The name was popular in the 9th through the 14th century.
As for the meaning of Maceo — Gift of God.
The name is Spanish in origin. Olivier’s dad is Spanish. As for Robert — that’s the first name of Olivier’s dad.
The current version of Maceo is Matteo or Matthew.
So bottom line — the name is all about Olivier.
Eventually Halle and Olivier will either confirm this news or announce the correct name. But if TMZ is right: I like Maceo Robert! What do you think?
Photos by R2D2/FAMEFLYNET
“Olivier hasn’t left Halle’s side. Nahla visited her baby brother earlier today.”
Big sister Nahla reportedly was seen skipping down the hallway of the maternity ward, so I think it’s safe to say she’s happy. No name has been announced yet. Congratulations to Halle, Olivier, and Nahla!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET