What a way to kick off the new year. Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez arrived at LAX with Nahla and Maceo last night, back from their Paris vacation. Of course the paparazzi were there to greet them. Apparently, Olivier thought a paparazzo got too close and knocked him down with an empty car seat. RELATED: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez visit Disneyland Paris.
It may be the case that Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are spending the holidays in Paris this year, but that doesn’t mean they have to forego a trip to Disneyland! Here they are at Disneyland Paris. RELATED: Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez go for a stroll with Maceo.
Is there a better place to enjoy the holidays than Paris? I’m sooooo jealous right now- LOL. Here’s Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez with little Maceo. The threesome went for a stroll. RELATED: Halle Berry arrives in Paris with Olivier Martinez and Maceo.
It looks like Halle Berry is going to spend Christmas in Paris with husband Olivier Martinez and their son, Maceo. Here they are arriving in the City of Lights. I don’t see any sign of Nahla: it must be Gabriel Aubrey’s turn to have her for the holiday. Maybe he took her to Canada to see his family? RELATED: Halle Berry continues her legal battle to reduce her child support payments to Gabriel Aubry.
Here’s Halle Berry, looking gorgeous (as always) on the red carpet. She got glammed up for the premiere of her new TV show, ‘Extant.’ Olivier Martinez attended as well to support his wife. I have to say, I’m really curious about this show! RELATED: Halle Berry enjoys a Mother’s Day brunch.
Here’s Halle Berry enjoying the traditional Mother’s Day brunch in LA! Nahla and husband Olivier Martinez were there. I can’t see if they brought baby Maceo or not; it looks like Olivier is carrying a baby carrier. RELATED: Halle Berry said Nahla is a “very serious” big sister.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)