Celebrities turned out last night for the 2015 Soul Train Music Awards in Las Vegas, held at the Orleans Arena. We don’t have the winner’s list yet since the show won’t actually air until November 29th, but you can still check out the nominees! In the meantime, we have the best of the red carpet fashion from the big night! Above: Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham is gorgeous in green!!
Last night the 46th Annual NAACP Image Awards were held in Pasadena last night. The NAACP Image Awards recognize African American achievements in entertainment. Now that more shows with African American casts are becoming mainstream, more of the faces on the red carpet are looking pretty familiar! ‘Selma,’ ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ and ‘Black-ish’ won big last night, as well as Taraji P. Henson. ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington, along with Taraji, were the ladies in red on the red carpet last night. We have a TON of red carpet pictures as well as the list of major winners after the break! RELATED: Kerry Washington’s InStyle cover becomes controversial.
Last night the BET Awards for 2013 were held at the Nokia Theater in LA. There were a variety of looks on the red carpet, as you can see below. Everyone opted for their own unique look: there wasn’t a predominant style, was there? LOVE that! Former ‘American Idol‘ judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj “reunited” in the sense that they both performed. Of course they looked completely different- LOL. Here’s a complete list of winners: congratulations!
- Best male R&B/pop artist: Miguel
- Best new artist: Kendrick Lamar
- Young Stars award: Gabrielle Douglas
- Best gospel artist: Mary Mary
- Subway sportsman of the year: LeBron James
- Subway sportswoman of the year: Gabrielle Douglas
- Best actor: Jamie Foxx
- Best female hip-hop artist: Nicki Minaj
- Best male hip-hop artist: Kendrick Lamar
- Lifetime achievement award: Charlie Wilson
- Best collaboration: Problems, A$AP Rocky featuring Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar
- Humanitarian award: Dwyane Wade
- FANdemonium award: Chris Brown
- Coca-Cola viewers’ choice award: Started From the Bottom, Drake
- Best movie: ‘Think Like A Man’
Check out the gallery so you can see what everyone wore (and identify who wore what), and tell me what you think in the comments.
Photos by WENN
Whoa. Talk about a difficult thing to do, right? Omarosa Manigault, who just one month after losing best friend and fiance Michael Clarke Duncan, was spotted joining the cast of “Celebrity Apprentice: All Stars” in New York City on Friday afternoon.
From what we’re hearing, she posed only for still photos, but avoided any interviews, and would not walk the carpet for TV. She also would not sit for a Q&A with the rest of the cast. There is no doubt that the loss of Michael is still hurting her deeply, which is something I’m sure most of us can understand. The one thing I’m not getting though, is why is she still doing the show? Could it be because she’s under contract with Donald Trump? What do you guys think?