Last night Jennifer Lopez hosted the 2015 American Music Awards! The red carpet looks were as varied as always with some surprising couples: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber appear to be back on, as did Kylie Jenner and Tyga, who were spotted sitting together with Kendall Jenner. The Weeknd and One Direction both took home multiple awards. One Direction took home the big award: Artist of the Year! Check out the nominees and winners after the break, and look through our gallery to check out all the red carpet looks!
Yesterday the word got out: next spring, after the release of their fifth album, One Direction was taking an “extended break” so the members (Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne) can pursue solo projects. However, that does NOT mean this is the end of the group One Direction. Their fans can breathe!
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by the McClain sisters (China, Sierra & Lauryn) enjoying the waxed “version” of One Direction!
- Halle Berry drags Gabriel Aubry to court over Nahla’s… hair. Seriously. (D Listed)
- Scott Disick heads to rehab on ‘Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons’ amid hints that a breakup is imminent. Yet Scott and Kourtney Kardashian still together, months later… (OK! Magazine)
- Katrina Bowden was the lady in red at the ‘To The Rescue: New York!’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Kidman is enjoying some great reviews for her new movie, ‘Paddington.’ (Lainey Gossip)
- WHO was Jennifer Lawrence “angirling” over? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Brooke Shields takes her daughters skating. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Michael Lohan secretly marries baby mama Kate Major. (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift looks like a genuine basketball fan. (IDLYITW)
- Now an NBC exec is saying he helped Bill Cosby by paying off women. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton getting Prince Harry a dog for Christmas? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Bette Midler says Ariana Grande is “silly beyond belief.” OUCH. (PopCrush)
- Marla Sokoloff blogs about “learning to love two.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ryan Reynolds says a baby will “keep him tethered to reality.” (Babyrazzi)
- Is there more evidence that Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie might be giving their relationship another try? (ICYDK)
- Do NOT mention Iggy Azalea to Nicki Minaj! (Celebuzz)
- Gabriela Rabelo rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Demi Lovato isn’t friends with Miley Cyrus because they have nothing in common anymore. (Celebitchy)
- What was Iggy Azalea’s response to haters who are upset about her AMA awards? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
With celebrity awards shows, so much attention is paid to the red carpet that it’s almost easy to forget that people actually win awards- LOL. Iggy Azalea won two big awards (Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album as well as Favorite Artist Rap/Hip-Hop) at the 2014 American Music Awards and gave a great acceptance speech, thanking rapper T.I. as well as name-checking Eminem, who threw some shade at her last week in the lyrics to a rap. Although Iggy’s been nominated before, this was the first time she’s taken home the award. One Direction won big with three awards.Taylor Swift, meanwhile, took home the Dick Clark Award for Excellence. Take a look at the complete winners’ list after the break!
Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards! Remember when Jennifer Lopez basically mocked CBS’s attempt at a dress code with a hip-high slit dress that showed off plenty of leg? Well, that was SO 2013 for JLo: she flaunted her tight abs instead. However, slits were definitely in on the red carpet last night. From Fergie to Jordin Sparks to Olivia Munn, legs were peeking out of slits everywhere. Check out all of our pictures after the break: just click on the pic to see who’s featured in that photo! RELATED: Jennifer Lopez gives the leg to the 2013 Grammys dress code.