Hello, hello, hello! I’m sure the ladies at the Malibu beach were happy to be there over the weekend. Orlando Bloom strolled about the beach sans shirt with a buddy. RELATED: Did Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez hook up in the spirit of revenge?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Hilary Duff.
- It seems that Naya Rivera has been fired from Glee and written out of the season 5 finale. (D Listed)
- Apparently Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom really are an item. (Moe Jackson)
- The cast of Star Wars Episode VII has been finalized. (Lainey Gossip)
- Actor Bob Hoskins, known for his role in Hook and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, has died. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Catching up with Mean Girls 10 years later. (PopSugar)
- Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips went for a family stroll with their wee one. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Game and TI were involved in a standoff with the police last night outside a club – chaos ensued. (TMZ)
- Donald Sterling’s daughter probably just really irritated her father by posting a photo on Instagram with a bunch of black friends, I’m glad to see she isn’t letting her dad define her life. (IDLYITW)
- Woah – back to that Naya Rivera getting fired thing. Apparently she’s actually been banned from the set! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Justin Bieber has unfollowed Selena Gomez on Instagram. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias are hitting the road together! (PopCrush)
- Bethenny Frankel turned down Jason Hoppy’s settlement request of $10 million. (Reality Tea)
- J.P. Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert are having a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Denise Richards took her youngest daughter Eloise out to run some errands yesterday. (Babyrazzi)
- Ian Somerhalder was serenaded by a college student. (ICYDK)
- Kim Kardashian made a major fashion fail while wearing double denim out to lunch with her sister, Khloe Kardashian. (Celebuzz)
- Is Hilary Duff the most recent celeb to turn to scientology? (Celebitchy)
- The Dream is wanted by the NYPD for beating his pregnant ex in a violent attack! (Bossip)
Hmmm… this is interesting. TMZ photogs spotted Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez hanging out together outside of a Chelsea Handler concert in LA on Saturday night. I don’t have rights to that pic, but you can see it on TMZ’s website. Selena posted an Instagram pic of Orlando and herself (and several others) last month. So the question is: are Selena and Orlando hooking up? RELATED: Selena Gomez ditches the Jenners.
Although the Academy Awards is usually considered the final big awards show of the season, once MTV moved their annual movie awards show from the fall to the spring, they became the very final awards show of the year. Last night the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were held, hosted by Conan O’Brien. The red carpet had so many different looks, it’s impossible to say there was a single trend. Check out our gallery and the full winners list after the break.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kate Upton!
- James Franco totally hit on some girl he met outside of the theater he was recently doing a play in! (D Listed)
- Kate Upton, Cameron Diaz, and Leslie Mann looked gorgeous at the UK premiere of The Other Woman. (Moe Jackson)
- Colin Egglesfield, who starred in The Client List and Something Borrowed, was arrested for disorderly conduct. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- George Clooney and his new girlfriend look quite loved up. (PopSugar)
- Orlando Bloom took his adorable son, Flynn, with him to get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So after all of that, Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner aren’t separated? (TMZ)
- Bar Refaeli recently got a facial… made of 24-carat gold. Yeah. (IDLYITW)
- Katy Perry’s wax figure is headed to London. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Beyonce made a trip to Bergdorf’s recently and had the entire staff terrified, because she’s caused an employee to be fired in the past! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ed Sheeran granted one of his fan’s dying wishes. Good man, good man. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian has been posting what look like music video teasers on Instagram. (Reality Tea)
- Kendra Wilkinson plans to “empower” her son Hank with his role as big brother. That’s probably a pretty good plan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff’s son Luca fed his mom some chips and it was adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Alexa Ray Joel looks like she may have had a bit of work done. (ICYDK)
- Jamie Lynn Spears made her first appearance since getting married last month. (Celebuzz)
- An unnamed celeb’s former personal assistant dished to The Cut about their A-List former boss’s totally diva antics. Who is it?! (Celebitchy)
Although Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have called it quits, it’s clear Orlando is staying involved in his son’s life! Here’s Orlando arriving at LAX with Flynn. I’ve seen so many cases where fathers become less involved in their kids’ lives, especially young kids, after a split! It’s great to see Orlando isn’t retreating.
I wonder where they went together? Maybe they escaped the chill of NYC. Fun and sun on the west coast sounds like a great idea to me right about now! Whatever they’re up to, I’m sure they’ll have a blast.
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET
It looks like Orlando Bloom has officially moved on from his soon-to-be ex-wife Miranda Kerr.
The actor was spotting making out with Australian actress Margot Robbie at the CAA Golden Globes after party after being introduced by none other than Leonardo DiCaprio. According to the ubiquitous unnamed Hollywood source,
Orlando and Margot immediately hit it off – they spent a good 30 minutes talking as if there was no one else in the room and then hit the dance floor. Everybody was a bit surprised at how forward they were, but they didn’t seem to care. They definitely were into each other. They looked adorable and would be a great new couple if it came to be!
Orlando was married to supermodel Miranda Kerr from 2010 until late 2013 when they announced their split. The couple have one son, Flynn, that they are frequently seen out and about with. It’s seems that these two are truly devoted to raising Flynn together, despite their split, as they recently co-hosted his third birthday party.
Photos via WENN.