Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett!
- Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy Jr. this weekend. Congrats! (D Listed)
- Beyonce acknowledges the elevator fiasco in a new song. Kinda. (OK! Magazine)
- Bella Thorne rocked a very fitted leather mini skirt at the ‘TMNT’ premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Did Justin Bieber’s people BLOCK Orlando Bloom from attending Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party? (Lainey Gossip)
- Nina Dobrev pokes fun at all the dating rumors about her. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Awww, this is sweet: Lea Michele and her new guy hold hands during their hike. (PopSugar)
- Here are some beautiful shots from Christina Aguilera’s photo shoot where she bared her baby bump. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Chris Brown wants to make it clear: Karrueche Tran didn’t dump him; he dumped her. He’s a gentleman like that. (TMZ)
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham are dating. Too cute! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- When Neil Patrick Harris said he was looking for the “next chapter,” was he referring to David Burtka? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro Mark Ballas is branching out into music! Listen to his single, ‘Miss Incredible.’ (PopCrush)
- Brace yourself: the ‘Real Housewives’ franchise is going international with the ‘Real Housewives of Melbourne.’ Let’s see what those Aussies can do! (Reality Tea)
- Hayden Panettiere flaunts her baby bump in a bikini. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got colorful when she stepped out with daughter Anja. (Babyrazzi)
- Emma Watson defies the Turkish PM. Apparently, he doesn’t think women should laugh in public. (ICYDK)
- The preview of Nicki Minaj’s new video ‘Anaconda’ isn’t all that shocking, given her recent cover art. (Celebuzz)
- Chrissy Teigen narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- Is Chadwick Boseman in the running for an Oscar nom for his portrayal of James Brown in ‘Get On Up’? (Celebitchy)
- Was Michael Strahan blindsided with the announcement of his split from Nicole Murphy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1’ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by a baby bumpin’ Zoe Saldana!
- Scarlett Johansson went very short and very blonde, hair-wise. (D Listed)
- ‘Sharknado 2’ is FULL of celeb cameos. (OK! Magazine)
- Lea Michele is hard at work on the ‘Sons of Anarchy’ set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Pixie Lott wore a pink bodysuit for her night out on the town. What do you think of it? (Moe Jackson)
- Here’s our first look at Shonda Rhimes’ new show, ‘How To Get Away With Murder.’ (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rob Kardashian responds to Adrienne Bailon’s cheating accusations. Kinda. (PopSugar)
- Selena Gomez did NOT hook up with Orlando Bloom. (TMZ)
- More rumors that Jennifer Lawrence is single again. (IDLYITW)
- What, exactly, is Lady Gaga wearing this time? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘RHONJ’ cast member Teresa Giudice near her “breaking point” as her sentencing draws near? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Do NOT ask Rihanna for an autograph. (PopCrush)
- Former ‘How I Met Your Mother’ star Ashley Williams is expecting her first child- congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- ‘RHOC’ cast member Vicki Gunvalson dishes on her new grandchild. (Babyrazzi)
- Ethan Hawke talks ‘Boyhood’ and fatherhood. (ICYDK)
- How did Tom Hiddleston respond when he found out he had a part in ‘The Avengers’? (Celebuzz)
- Tori Spelling hits the beach! (Celebslam)
- Meredith Viera opens up about Ann Curry’s ouster at ‘Today.’ (Celebitchy)
- Can this homeless man outsing John Legend with the singer’s own song? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
The Orlando Bloom – Justin Bieber scuffle may have been over Miranda Kerr, but Selena Gomez still heard about it. She hasn’t said anything publicly. Those close to her say she’s perfectly aware of what’s going on. RELATED: Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber came to blows over Miranda Kerr.
OMG. Remember the rumors that part of Orlando Bloom’s and Miranda Kerr’s marital problems were over her rumored fling with Justin Bieber from 2012? It looks like there might be some truth to them after all. Last night Orlando and Justin came face to face at a restaurant in Ibiza that ended with Justin leaving the restaurant. RELATED: Are Orlando Bloom and Selena Gomez hooking up to get revenge against their exes, Miranda Kerr and Justin Bieber? There’s an update after the break!
Ready for a return to Middle Earth? Here’s a new trailer for ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.’ Honestly, I think Peter Jackson will be making these movies until he dies- LOL. The cinematography is breathtaking, just in this trailer. We get a quick look at all of our favorites, including Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly. RELATED: Evangeline Lilly got glammed up for ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’ premiere.