Although the Academy Awards is usually considered the final big awards show of the season, once MTV moved their annual movie awards show from the fall to the spring, they became the very final awards show of the year. Last night the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were held, hosted by Conan O’Brien. The red carpet had so many different looks, it’s impossible to say there was a single trend. Check out our gallery and the full winners list after the break.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kate Upton!
- James Franco totally hit on some girl he met outside of the theater he was recently doing a play in! (D Listed)
- Kate Upton, Cameron Diaz, and Leslie Mann looked gorgeous at the UK premiere of The Other Woman. (Moe Jackson)
- Colin Egglesfield, who starred in The Client List and Something Borrowed, was arrested for disorderly conduct. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- George Clooney and his new girlfriend look quite loved up. (PopSugar)
- Orlando Bloom took his adorable son, Flynn, with him to get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So after all of that, Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner aren’t separated? (TMZ)
- Bar Refaeli recently got a facial… made of 24-carat gold. Yeah. (IDLYITW)
- Katy Perry’s wax figure is headed to London. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Beyonce made a trip to Bergdorf’s recently and had the entire staff terrified, because she’s caused an employee to be fired in the past! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ed Sheeran granted one of his fan’s dying wishes. Good man, good man. (PopCrush)
- Kim Kardashian has been posting what look like music video teasers on Instagram. (Reality Tea)
- Kendra Wilkinson plans to “empower” her son Hank with his role as big brother. That’s probably a pretty good plan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff’s son Luca fed his mom some chips and it was adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Alexa Ray Joel looks like she may have had a bit of work done. (ICYDK)
- Jamie Lynn Spears made her first appearance since getting married last month. (Celebuzz)
- An unnamed celeb’s former personal assistant dished to The Cut about their A-List former boss’s totally diva antics. Who is it?! (Celebitchy)
Although Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have called it quits, it’s clear Orlando is staying involved in his son’s life! Here’s Orlando arriving at LAX with Flynn. I’ve seen so many cases where fathers become less involved in their kids’ lives, especially young kids, after a split! It’s great to see Orlando isn’t retreating.
I wonder where they went together? Maybe they escaped the chill of NYC. Fun and sun on the west coast sounds like a great idea to me right about now! Whatever they’re up to, I’m sure they’ll have a blast.
Photos by BJJ/FAMEFLYNET
It looks like Orlando Bloom has officially moved on from his soon-to-be ex-wife Miranda Kerr.
The actor was spotting making out with Australian actress Margot Robbie at the CAA Golden Globes after party after being introduced by none other than Leonardo DiCaprio. According to the ubiquitous unnamed Hollywood source,
Orlando and Margot immediately hit it off – they spent a good 30 minutes talking as if there was no one else in the room and then hit the dance floor. Everybody was a bit surprised at how forward they were, but they didn’t seem to care. They definitely were into each other. They looked adorable and would be a great new couple if it came to be!
Orlando was married to supermodel Miranda Kerr from 2010 until late 2013 when they announced their split. The couple have one son, Flynn, that they are frequently seen out and about with. It’s seems that these two are truly devoted to raising Flynn together, despite their split, as they recently co-hosted his third birthday party.
Photos via WENN.
Orlando Bloom, Sean Astin, Benedict Cumberbatch, Manu Bennett, Martin Freeman, Ed Sheeran, Richard Armitage, Luke Evans… what do they all have in common? They were all working the red carpet last night in LA! As you can imagine, there was no shortage of men at ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’ premiere last night. No matter what type of “look” you might find attractive, a guy there fit the bill last night.
Just look at the size of the cast of the movie. How many women do you see on that list? NOT many. Being that the men there are actors meant there was plenty of hotness steaming up the red carpet last night. I, for one, wouldn’t mind seeing more of Manu. Of course, it’s always a pleasure to see Orlando. Are you ready to travel back to Middle Earth, ladies?
Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET
There be dragons! I think that’s the big fear in ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.’ Well, the dragon and, of course, that dratted ring are the things to fear in this installation of ‘The Hobbit’ films. I’ll never get used to seeing Orlando Bloom as a platinum blonde- LOL.
Former ‘Lost’ star Evangeline Lilly looks like she’s pretty fierce with a bow and arrow here! Take a look at the latest trailer. Are you ready to journey back to Middle Earth? I am THERE.
Joan tweeted: Orlando wasn’t home so I gave the cake to the paparazzi. Best line I heard: “If you can’t trust a cake from Joan Rivers, who can you trust?” LOL.
Check out our photos!
Photos via FameFlynet