If this rumor is true, then our interest in the next Star Wars flick has officially been piqued.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Angelina Jolie!
- Angelina Jolie’s kids were terrified of her while she was filming Maleficent. (D Listed)
- Oh no – it looks like some people have decided that Jennifer Lawrence is the new Anne Hathaway. (Moe Jackson)
- Oh wow! Andrew Garfield apparently bailed on presenting Batkid (remember him?) with Official Superhero status during the Oscars! But there’s got to be more to the story… (Lainey Gossip)
- Ireland Baldwin looks a bit different… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Remember that Oscars selfie that Ellen posted? Yeah, well just about everyone has remade it. (PopSugar)
- Shakira told Latina magazine that she wants 8 or 9 kids. Woah! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- A random woman let herself into Justin Bieber’s Atlanta mansion and took a nap in his bed. How very Goldilocks of her! (TMZ)
- Khloe Kardashian posted her first vine yesterday – it’s equal parts adorable and hilarious. (IDLYITW)
- Bobbi Kristina’s husband (who?) got beat up in Houston. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Christina Aguilera is determined to stay in tip-top shape during her pregnancy, and is using a meal service to achieve the goal. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Are Selena Gomez and David Henrie reuniting on the big screen? (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Carlton Gebbie got hammered and passed out at dinner last night, and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. (Reality Tea)
- Celebrity Babies – People)
- Bethenny Frankel took her daughter Bryn to to school – and it was adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Oscar nominee Barkhad Abdi is completely broke – bummer! (ICYDK)
- Amber Portwood has some advice for her fellow Teen Mom stars… this oughta be good. (Celebuzz)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown might be getting back together… oiy. (Celebslam)
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show popularity has apparently gone to his head. (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z had a romantic(ish) date night in London. It was as fabulous as you’d imagine. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Christina Hendricks!
- Christina Hendricks looked totally glamorous at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. (D Listed)
- This year’s Oscars ratings were sky high! (Moe Jackson)
- After it was rumored that the Oscars Pizza Delivery guy got no tip, it turns out that Ellen gave him $1,000 – wow! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chanel packed the front row (#frow) full of style icons during Paris Fashion Week. (PopSugar)
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife gave Kerry Washington and Olivia Wilde a run for their “best maternity look” money on the Oscars red carpet. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- According to Internet copyright laws, it turns out that Bradley Cooper owns the legal rights to the the infamous group selfie that Ellen posted to Twitter during the Oscars! (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift was just granted a restraining order against her stalker – cue the writing session in 3… 2… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez was apparently “sloppy drunk and slurring” at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party. Bummer. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Michelle Dockery says she cried when she took her godchildren to meet Taylor Swift. Awww! (PopCrush)
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice have arrived at Federal court and are expected to plead guilty. (Reality Tea)
- Kerry Washington’s purple Oscars gown completely killed my “she’s wearing blue all the time because she’s having a boy” theory – but she sure did look amazing! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Channing Tatum said possibly the cutest thing ever in regards to being a father. (Babyrazzi)
- Idina Menzel, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots performed “Let It Go” on The Tonight Show and it was spectacular. (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga and Kelly Osbourne are friends again – yay! (Celebuzz)
- Nine days ago Alec Baldwin said he was quitting the public life – turns out he hasn’t. At all. (Celebslam)
- Something seems a bit different about Olivia Munn… did she go under the knife?! (Celebitchy)
Well, apparently he’s doing just that. After seeing some snaps of Selena’s walk down the red carpet this morning, Justin pulled together a quick collage (that looks a lot like ours!) and dubbed Selena “Most elegant princess in the world.”
Uh-oh! Does this mean that Selena and Justin are back on? Hopefully not, since he’s clearly not a great influence on her. Then again – if she can somehow help him curb his currently-ridiculous ways, and they’re happy together, well – who are we to stand in the way of true love?!
Photos via WENN and Instagram.
I’m not sure if entrance to Elton John’s AIDS Foundation Academy Awards viewing party is by invite only, or if this is something celebrities can purchase a ticket to – but regardless, the Kardashian women showed up last night. And they looked amazing!
Kim Kardashian and her sister, Khloe Kardashian, opted for two different shades of red (and two vastly different styles of gowns), while Kris Jenner and the eldest Kardashian daughter, Kourtney Kardashian, both kept it classy in black.
Kim’s gown – although a bit cleveage-y – is definitely a frontrunner for a “best dressed” of the night option, while Khloe is bringing vampy-sexy back. Kris
Justin Bieber, eat your heart out!
Selena Gomez showed up to the Vanity Fair Oscars party looking absolutely stunning. She wore a gold Pucci gown that had a pretty low cut on top, and was sheer to her thighs on the bottom.
The 21 year old former Disney starlet and singer recently undertook a 2 week stint in rehab. While it’s unclear what, exactly, she was seeking treatment for, there have been rumors of everything from drugs and/or alcohol rehabilitation, to just a break to get away from her bad boy ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
Whatever the reason was, Selena looked healthy and happy last night – and that gown is gorgeous!
Photos via WENN.