It was Paris Hilton who first introduced Kim Kardashian into the spotlight with their nightclub appearances. Then Kim blew up as a reality TV personality while Paris’s star faded. They seemed to have a falling out. However, Kim posted this pic on Instagram of the two of them chatting in Ibiza. RELATED: Did Paris Hilton fly into a rage over Kim Kardashian?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Britney Spears!
- Oh boy. Paris Hilton’s party didn’t end well when a fight broke out that had the police come knocking. (D Listed)
- At least this is a much more typical marital disagreement: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott can’t agree on how to renovate their cabin. (OK! Magazine)
- ‘Fast & Furious 7′ posts a new message to fans about the late Paul Walker. (Moe Jackson)
- What’s up with this Jared Leto meme? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jessica Chastain is enjoying Italy- and her boyfriend ;). (PopSugar)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did some celebrating over the weekend: their twins, Knox and Vivienne, turned 6! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kanye West says he did reality TV before his wife, Kim Kardashian, did! (TMZ)
- Who knew Rihanna was a soccer fan? Check her out at the World Cup! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tommy Ramone, the last of the Ramones, passed away last week. Here’s a tribute. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Remembering the late ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith. (PopCrush)
- Want to know the sleeping arrangements on ‘Sister Wives’? (Reality Tea)
- Scott Wolf explains why he had to “take a knee” when he discovered baby #3 was on the way. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- NO junk food for the pregnant Stacy Keibler! (Babyrazzi)
- Garth Brooks comes out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- Watch Beyonce perform ‘Flawless’ on stage. (Celebuzz)
- The Kardashians rock bikinis. (Celebslam)
- Kelly Cutrone says her $1 million salary “isn’t a lot anymore.” (Celebitchy)
- Drake confirms he’s single while Rihanna puckers up with World Cup players. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip with ‘Modern Family’ star (and birthday girl on July 10), Sofia Vergara.
- Is there trouble in Kimye paradise? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have only spent NINE days together since they got married! (D Listed)
- We’re closing in on the one year anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death, and there’s another ‘Glee’ tragedy: Becca Tobin’s boyfriend is found dead in a hotel room. (OK! Magazine)
- Could Sienna Miller and Johnny Depp have been a couple under the right circumstances? (Lainey Gossip)
- Pamela Anderson waxed poetic about her divorce. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who looked best at the Vogue Foundation Gala? (Moe Jackson)
- Channing Tatum shaved his head bald, pretty much. (PopSugar)
- Halle Berry said she hasn’t had any paparazzi since January 1st. I’m not so sure about that… (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- This photo is proof that Chris Brown’s and Drake’s beef over Rihanna is DONE. (TMZ)
- Check out Paris Hilton’s new single, ‘Come Alive.’ (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Does Selena Gomez have a new guy? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Who has the best head tat: Lady Gaga or Kelly Osbourne? (PopCrush)
- What’s going on with Mike ‘The Situation’ these days? (Reality Tea)
- Kim Kardashian admitted her nephew, Mason, wasn’t happy about Kidchella. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are excited about their baby! (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini pal around. (ICYDK)
- Michelle Rodriguez posts a tribute to the late Paul Walker. (Celebuzz)
- Audrina Patridge strikes a pose. (Celebslam)
- OMG: Did Jessica Simpson’s mother throw a tantrum at Jessica’s wedding? (Celebitchy)
- Is Rihanna dating a new guy? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the the ultimate A-List actors… and he proved it a few days ago by refusing to go into a club while the Keeping Up With The Kardashian cameras were there.
Over the weekend Brody Jenner’s friend, Frankie Delgado, was hosting a birthday party at XIV and – of course – Brody and his dad, Bruce Jenner were in attendance. And where there’s a Kardashian (or, in this case, a Jenner) there are cameras.
Coachella 2014 is ON. Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie, Ashley Greene and Paul Khoury, Alessandra Ambrosio, Paris Hilton and her sister Nicky, Alessandra Ambrosio, Oscar winner Jared Leto, and former ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul are among the celebs enjoying the music festival!
- Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney passed away.
- Miranda Lambert won BIG at the 49th ACM Awards 2014!
- Kristie Alley re-teamed with Jenny Craig.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, kicked off a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand.
- GQ had a bizarre interview with the Human Barbie.
- Does Jillian Michael want off ‘The Biggest Loser’ again?
- Baby Prince George made his public debut at a playdate in New Zealand.
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson giving a relationship another try?
- Rapper Big Sean calls off his engagement to ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera.
- Stephen Colbert is tapped to take over ‘The Late Show’ after David Letterman steps down.
- Tori Spelling says she can never give Dean McDermott “enough sex” in the first clip from her new Lifetime reality TV show, ‘True Tori.’
Photos by Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/FAMEFLYNET
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kim Kardashian.
- Some of the hottest folks in young Hollywood are getting paid big bucks to attend Coachella. (D Listed)
- Check out the trailer for Mila Kunis‘ and Robin Williams’ new flick – The Angriest Man In Brooklyn. (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow recently took a snap with her son for his birthday and she was still wearing her wedding ring. (Lainey Gossip)
- Amber Heard was spotted on the set of her newest project with long pink hair. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kanye West rapped about his “trophy wife” Kim Kardashian – how kind. (PopSugar)
- Jack Depp - Johnny Depp’s eldest son – is 12 today! Happy Birthday! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The WWE’s Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54. (TMZ)
- Kim Kardashian posted a gorgeous photo of her vacation – except it was just an image from Google Images. (IDLYITW)
- Snooki is hoping for another little boy, because she isn’t ready for a mini-version of herself! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez is going to have to testify against her troubled beau, Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Paris Hilton is embroiled in a $1million lawsuit with a shoe company. (PopCrush)
- Rumors are swirling that Brandi Glanville has turned to drugs and alcohol to cope with stress. (Reality Tea)
- Brooklyn Decker confesses that she definitely wants a baby… eventually. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- North West loves Khloe Kardashian’s Chanel earrings. (Babyrazzi)
- Melissa Joan Hart shared a bikini snap with her fans, and a promo for her Nutrisystems gig. (ICYDK)
- Seth Rogen is hosting SNL – check out his promos here! (Celebuzz)
- Speculation is heating up as people try to guess who will replace David Letterman. (Celebslam)
- Anne Hathaway declares Kate Middleton is her favorite princess. (Celebitchy)
- Kandi and Fantasia have ended their friendship over a “vulgar” bridesmaid speech. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
- Actor Hal Holbrook is 89.
- Singer Bobby Lewis is 81.
- Comedian Dame Edna (Barry Humphries) is 80.
- Country singer-songwriter Johnny Bush is 79.
- Actress Christina Pickles is 79.
- Actress Brenda Fricker is 69.
- Actress Rene Russo is 60.
- Actor Richard Karn is 58.
- Actor Lou Diamond Phillips is 52.
- Comedian Larry the Cable Guy is 51.
- Singer Chante Moore is 47.
- Guitarist Tim Mahoney of 311 is 44.
- Actor Dominic Purcell is 44.
- Actress Denise Richards is 43.
- Singer-guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong ofGreen Day is 42.
- Actor Jerry O’Connell is 40.
- Country singer Bryan White is 40.
- Actor Jason Ritter is 34.
- Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is 33.
- Celebutante Paris Hilton is 33.
- TV co-host Daphne Oz is 28.
- Actor Chord Overstreet is 25.
Photos by Parisa/FAMEFLYNET