As I’m sure you know, Nicky Hilton got married on Friday to James Rothschild. The couple tied the knot at The Orangery, a venue located on the grounds of Kensington Palace. In these pictures, they were spotted returning to their hotel after their wedding party.
Here comes the bride! Nicky Hilton wed James Rothschild at the Orangery, which is located on the grounds of Kensington Palace in London. She had a slight “oops” moment when her train got caught under the wheel of a Bentley, but luckily people got it out unharmed (take a look after the break). If that’s the worse thing that happened, then Nicky is having a wonderful day ;).
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild. They attended a pre-wedding party last night, where these pictures were taken, and are getting married today at Kensington Palace! Check out the pictures of Paris Hilton and other guests after the break below the links.
- Karrueche Tran won’t completely rule out reuniting with Chris Brown. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- This dog decided his OWNER needed a bath, and the hose was out… (The Chive)
- Natalie Portman is sick of being asked serious questions on the red carpet: can’t reporters just ask about the dress she’s wearing? (D Listed)
- Doutzen Kroes rocked a colorful frock here. (Moe Jackson)
- Robert Pattinson may be “cold porridge,” but how’s his career doing? (Lainey Gossip)
- If you’re looking for a frozen sweet treat to help beat the summer heat, then you need to see this list! (PopSugar)
- Ruby Rose dropped by Universal Studios. (IDLYITW)
- Luke Wilson won a judgment for $438K from his former assistant. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez feuding? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Christi explains why she and Chloe Lukasiak stayed on ‘Dance Moms’ despite the treatment they were subjected to from Abby Miller. (Reality Tea)
- Ryan Reynolds opens up about fatherhood and having to be away from Blake Lively and James. (Babyrazzi)
- Brody Jenner talks about Caitlyn Jenner’s transition and how long he’s known about it. (ICYDK)
- Irina Shayk was hot in yellow in this little number. (Celebslam)
- Why does Kate Middleton insist on doing “throwbacks” to Prince William’s childhood? (Celebitchy)
- Mia Isabella responds to rumors that she’s been hooking up with Tyga. (Bossip)
Is Paris Hilton ready to settle down? Maybe. She met businessman Thomas Gross in Cannes last May. The two were spotted kissing on a yacht in Ibiza in the Mediterranean. Paris gave him quite an introduction on Instagram last night, however.
Paris Hilton celebrated the 4th of July yesterday by hosting a party and serving as special guest DJ at Tao Beach at the Venetian Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Take a look at the big stories from the past week!
- Here is the complete winners list from the 2015 BET Awards!
- Bill Hudson responds to Oliver Hudson’s Father’s Day diss.
- NeNe Leakes announced that she’s leaving ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’
- Evangeline Lilly let her baby bump announce her pregnancy at the ‘Ant-Man’ premiere.
- Twitter didn’t respond well to E.L. James’s twitter Q&A: did she respond with Instagram pictures?
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announce their divorce.
- Caitlyn Jenner was chic in the city.
- Iggy Azalea attempted to smooth things over after starting a feud with Britney Spears.
- Sherri Shepherd reached a child support agreement with estranged husband Lamar Sally.
- Jennifer Lawrence split from Chris Martin: is she getting back together with on-again, off-again boyfriend Nicholas Hoult?
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett speak out about Hank’s sex scandal.
- Tamra Mowry Housley welcomes her second child!
- Rihanna released, well, quite a video for ‘BBHMM.’
- Did Ben Affleck’s ‘Mad Men’ mentality cause his marital problems?
Have you been following what’s been going on with Paris Hilton? A video came out that claimed Paris was the target of a “near crash” prank, where she was made to believe the plane she was flying in was about to crash. Paris looked genuinely terrified. She reportedly was threatening to sue yesterday. Well, now it’s come out that she was in on the prank.