Can you believe Halloween will be NEXT WEEK. Where in the world did October go? Now is the time to get your costume (if you haven’t already) and get your pumpkin. The Kardashians picked up their pumpkins this weekend in a family outing. Here’s Kim Kardashian and Kanye West with little North, along with Kourtney Kardashian, her kids Mason and Penelope, and momager/grandma Kris Jenner. RELATED: Did Kim Kardashian hire North a personal stylist?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Watson.
- North West peed on her dad, Kanye West, during his Vogue shoot with momma Kim Kardashian. (D Listed)
- Emma Watson wore a tux on Letterman to promo her new flick Noah, and she looked gorg. (Moe Jackson)
- Kit Harrington (aka Jon Snow) opened up on what it’s like to be famous. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran stepped out for the launch of Lou Teasdale’s (One Direction’s “personal groomer”) new book. (PopSugar)
- Conan O’Brien, his wife, and his son enjoyed brunch in Brentwood on Sunday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kris Jenner is being extorted over what she claims is a phony sex tape. (TMZ)
- Things aren’t going super smoothly on the set of the Entourage movie. While filming a scene Kevin Connolly came away with a broken leg! (IDLYITW)
- The Olsen twins are attempting to revive the Birkenstocks and socks thing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Woah! Kathy Griffin has declared that Demi Lovato is the “biggest douche celebrity.” Seriously?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Kendall Jenner got inked up, with a bird tattoo. (PopCrush)
- It’s pretty much official - Bravo! viewers are desperately calling for Bethenny Frankel to return to RHONY. (Reality Tea)
- Kourtney Kardashian dresses her daughter, Penelope, in her son Mason’s hand me downs. Personally I think it’s a great idea, but you be the judge. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- January Jones and her son, Xander, had a mommy/son lunch date. (Babyrazzi)
- Olivia Wilde confesses that during her teen years she went through a “gutterpunk” phase. She then grew up to marry a prince (no seriously, she did), become an actress, divorce the prince, and marry a super famous actor. So – alls well that ends well, I guess. (ICYDK)
- Rumer Willis got access to a massive trust fund when she turned 25 last month, and now wants to use it to invest in night clubs. Maybe not a great idea… (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West has allegedly threatened to cancel his upcoming nuptials to Kim Kardashian after learning that she dated Chris Brown! (Bossip)
It looks like life is finally back to normal for Kourtney Kardashian and her family. After spending the past few months in Miami and going on a week-long media blitz in New York City, the reality television star is finally back at home in Beverly Hills, where she was spotted taking her daughter Penelope to a friend’s house on Thursday afternoon.
Kourtney just looks so cute as a mom, doesn’t she? We can’t wait to tune in to “Kim and Kourtney Take Miami” for all the juicy drama in a few days!
Photos via FameFlynet
Kourtney Kardashian does love to shop doesn’t she! The reality star brought her baby daughter Penelope with her as she stopped by Bonpoint in Beverly Hills today. Maybe she wants Penelope to get used to shopping nice and young so she can have a permanent shopping partner.
Penelope is so cute, isn’t she? She looks a lot like her big brother Mason I think. I find it funny that Kourtney seems to be shielding Penelope’s face from the cameras given the fact that Kourtney seems to live her entire life in front of them.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET