- Does this cat think he’s a dog? (The Chive)
- Liza Minnelli enters rehab. (D Listed)
- Are the royal family and the Middletons engaged in a battle over Kate Middleton’s delivery of baby #2? (OK! Magazine)
- AnnaLynne McCord went for a bike ride in a bikini. (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Jamie Dornan hit the links. (Lainey Gossip)
- What is Iggy Azalea rapping about here? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky hang out with their adorable family. (PopSugar)
- Milla Jovovich’s staying fit through the final days of her pregnancy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kris Jenner hangs out with Melanie Griffith and Dakota Johnson on their vacay. (TMZ)
- Did Jessica Simpson have a bit too much to drink here? (IDLYITW)
- Jimmy Kimmel had two surgeries on his penis. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Bruce Jenner experiencing some problems with his gender reassignment surgeries? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- These people want Kanye West BANNED. (PopCrush)
- ‘Little Women: LA’ star Terra Jole welcomes a healthy baby girl! (Reality Tea)
- Kevin James welcomes baby #4! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Cousins Penelope Disick and North West are BFFs. (Babyrazzi)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger’s sister defends him in cheating scandal. (ICYDK)
- Karrueche Tran is asked about Chris Brown’s baby on OWN interview. (Celebuzz)
- Gwen Stefani was looking good for acupuncture. (Celebslam)
- Sean Penn says social media is “fueled by the idiocracy in the country.” OUCH. (Celebitchy)
- Rihanna says women should respect themselves more. (Bossip)
Did you hear about Pippa Middleton throwing shade at Kim Kardashian over her nude booty pics for Paper Magazine a couple of weeks ago? Well, she did, and someone asked Kim what she thought of Kate Middleton’s sister’s comments.
Paris Hilton and Amber Rose were among celebrities the 4th of July with a bash!
- Olivia Palermo was a beautiful bride in… shorts?!
- ‘Designing Women’ star Meshach Taylor died.
- Zendaya dropped out of Lifetime’s Aaliyah biopic.
- Robin Thicke made his latest public plea to estranged wife Paula Patton at the BET Awards.
- Pippa Middleton called sister Kate Middleton’s wedding to Prince William “a normal family wedding.”
- Robert Downey Jr. released a statement about his son Indio’s drug arrest.
- Beyonce reigned supreme on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 List.
- Joe Manganiello was named People’s Perfect Man.
- Gisele shaved her head. Seriously.
- Kendra Wilkinson (understandably) did not take the news of Hank Baskett’s alleged cheating very well.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to TV!
- Jewel and Ty Murray split.
- David Arquette and Christina McLarty announced their engagement.
- Did Beyonce accuse Jay Z of cheating during an ‘On The Run’ performance?
- Cameron Diaz admitted she “isn’t drawn to motherhood.”
- Katherine Heigl said her acting career “turned on her.”
- What split? Britney Spears and David Lucado are all smiles.
- Will Nick Cannon play Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic?
- Megan Fox joins Instagram!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
If you’re like me and can’t watch the three-hour ‘Today’ show, then you may have missed the first part of Pippa Middleton’s sit-down with Matt Lauer. We’ve got it after the break! Pippa made some surprising statements about how she viewed her sister, the then Kate Middleton’s, wedding to Prince William, and what it was like to suddenly become famous. RELATED: Has Pippa Middleton been banned from her sister, Kate Middleton?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Solange Knowles.
- Lindsay Lohan swears under oath that she had a miscarriage. (D Listed)
- It seems like every celeb is jumping on the (very worthy) #BringBackOurGirls campaign! (Moe Jackson)
- Justin Bieber took his mom to a basketball game for Mother’s Day… and got booed by the entire crowd. (Lainey Gossip)
- Lea Michele made a touching birthday tribute to her boyfriend, Cory Monteith – who died last year, via Twitter. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Macaulay Culkin wears a t-shirt of Ryan Gosling wearing a Macaulay t-shirt (PopSugar)
- Snooki showed off her barely-there baby bump on Mother’s Day. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah - Solange Knowles viciously attacked Jay-Z in an elevator during the Met Gala, and it was all caught on tape. (TMZ)
- Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren graduated from college this weekend – way to go! (IDLYITW)
- The LA County Sheriff’s Department is hoping Justin Bieber gets charged with a felony over that whole egg throwing thing. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Pippa Middleton has been fired from her writing gig at The Telegraph after only six months. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Miley Cyrus explains the meaning behind her hit song “Wrecking Ball” and slams ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth. (PopCrush)
- Danielle Staub threw her daughter a Sweet 16 party. (Reality Tea)
- Bruce Willis has five daughters and would like a son “eventually.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian probably got the most unique Mother’s Day gift on the planet. (Babyrazzi)
- Miranda Lambert set those pesky divorce rumors about her and Blake Shelton straight. (ICYDK)
- Michael Sam partied with his boyfriend after being drafted this weekend. (Celebuzz)
- It looks like Chris Brown will be spending the entire summer in jail. Bummer. (Celebslam)
- And to wrap it all up with the same person we started with - Lindsay Lohan might be making her move to London permanent as she’s “more in demand” there. (Celebitchy)
New mum Zara Tindall (the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth) joined her mother and aunt at the Cheltenham Races today – following a strong tradition of royal women attending the event.
Zara, who won a silver medal during the 2012 London Olympics as part of the Team GB Equestrian team, and her mother Princess Anne, The Princess Royal (who also landed herself on an Olympic team when she was younger), are both fixtures at the annual races.
Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall (the wife of Prince Charles and stepmother to Prince William and Prince Harry) was also in attendance, although it doesn’t appear that she arrived with her sister-in-law and niece. Last year, Pippa Middleton graced the event with her presence, wearing a large furry hat, which seemed to spark a trend as many young women were spotted wearing them today!
Photos via WENN.