Yesterday Prince William and Kate Middleton, formally known as Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, made a joint public appearance by attending the America’s World Cup Series in Portsmouth, England. It marked the Duchess’s first royal engagement since giving birth to Princess Charlotte.
As anyone who has more than one child knows, baby #2 can bring about quite a change in family life! Prince William and Kate Middleton, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, seem to be managing, however, as they settle into their country home at Anmer Hall with George, who will be two on July 22, and Charlotte, who’s now ten weeks old.
Last Sunday Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge was christened. After the christening, photographer Mario Testino took the official photograph as well as some other family pictures at Sandringham House.
- Now this is an unexpected celebrity duo: Kanye West and Kristen Stewart hang out in Paris. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- A man built a church entirely out of trees. (The Chive)
- Have Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt split after 16 years of marriage? (D Listed)
- Cheryl Cole and Rita Ora were looking fierce for the ‘X-Factor’ auditions. (Moe Jackson)
- Paul Rudd attended the ‘Ant-Man’ premiere in London. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here’s a side-by-side comparison of Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s christening ceremonies. (PopSugar)
- Kendall Jenner went topless for her new Calvin Klein underwear ads. (IDLYITW)
- Look at what Jennifer Lopez bought Casper Smart! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Liam Hemsworth dating someone new? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ stars Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney are engaged! (Reality Tea)
- Hilaria Baldwin shares some adorable new snapshots of her kids. (Babyrazzi)
- Ryan Reynolds addresses the baby carrier controversy from his picture with James. (ICYDK)
- Did Rosie Huntington-Whiteley “win” Fashion Week with this outfit? (Celebslam)
- Meg Ryan looked great for her rare public appearance. (Celebslam)
- Did Scott Disick ban his kids from meeting the newly transitioned Caitlyn Jenner? (Bossip)
Yesterday Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge was christened, meaning she was formally named and joined the church. Prince William and Kate Middleton, a.k.a. the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, walked to the church with Prince George and Charlotte in a very special carriage. They greeted well-wishers afterwards in the paddock outside of the church. Today, they are thanking everyone for all the well-wishers. Check out more pictures from the christening in the gallery after the break!
Today was a big day in the UK: the newest member of the British royal family, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge, was christened today! See some more pictures and get more details about the service after the break.