Everyone truly is happy about the news of royal baby #2 but for very different reasons! Prince Harry was asked about the news that his older brother, Prince William, and sister-in-law Kate Middleton are expecting their second child (“the spare for the heir,” as the second child of a future monarch is sometimes referred to). Harry was at an Invictus training session when he was asked about his reaction to the news that he was about to get another niece or nephew. RELATED: Prince Harry admits he wasn’t prepared for Afghanistan.
Severe morning sickness may have forced Prince William and Kate Middleton to announce her pregnancy a little earlier than they would have liked- just like with Prince George- but William seemed to take it in stride during his public engagement yesterday. They had to make the announcement since Kate was unable to attend the public engagement with him as planned. RELATED: Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
It’s official: Prince George is set to become a big brother! Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2. Kate and Prince William confirmed the news in an official announcement. RELATED: Here are some details on Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s first solo overseas trip!
Prince William and Kate Middleton were spotted going incognito at King’s Cross Station with their dog, Lupo. Here are some of the big stories from the past week!
- Beyonce was one of many singers to have a big night at the MTV VMAs.
- Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus had big nights at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Hayden Panettiere revealed her unborn baby’s sex.
- Some people thought Sofia Vergara’s Emmys skit was sexist.
- Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Robin Williams at the Emmys.
- Oprah Winfrey is starring in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Pamela Anderson called off her divorce from Rick Salomon.
- Kendra Wilkinson is estranged from her mom. Again.
- Jennifer Aniston said the pressure on her to have kids is unfair.
- Is Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s split getting contentious?
- Kristen Stewart tells Vanity Fair France that people don’t know “d**k s**t” about her personal life.
- Matthew Knowles called the rumors of marital problems between Beyonce and Jay Z “a Jedi mind trick.”
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married!
- Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital.
- Shakira is pregnant with baby #2!
- Britney Spears gives advice on how to handle a “s**tty day” after news breaks that David Lucado was filmed with another woman.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Since leaving the RAF (Royal Air Force) where he flew helicopters, Prince William has been a full-time royal. However, it turns out he’s been keen to return to flying again, and now he will. Prince William will join the East Anglian Air Ambulance as an ambulance helicopter pilot. RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrate Prince George’s first birthday.
Britain’s favorite royal trio had another public engagement together. Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry visited the Tower of London’s Ceramic Poppy Field. This is to commemorate British and Commonwealth soldiers who were killed in World War I as the 100th anniversary of WWI draws near. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, as well as Prince Harry (is he still in the British military?), “planted” the poppies in the dry moat that surrounds the tower for an installation called ‘Blood Swept Lands And Seas Of Red.’ RELATED: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry hang out at the Commonwealth Games.
Former ‘Sex and the City’ star Kristin Davis and her daughter Gemma leave ballet class. Here are the best stories from the week.
- We got our first look at ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ with a teaser trailer!
- Jaime King opened up about her fertility struggle.
- Sandra Bullock celebrated her 50th birthday with a bash at a cowboy bar.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. got honest about working with Kiefer Sutherland on ’24.’
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry hung out at the Commonwealth Games.
- Ariana Grande opens up about dealing with her insecurities to Seventeen.
- Beyonce responds to breakup rumors.
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber got into a fight in Ibiza.
- Zac Efron admitted he needed a “social lubriant.”
- Does Heidi Klum have a new guy?
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car.
- Katy Perry said she doesn’t need a man to have kids.
- GQ nominates Kanye West’s album as the best of the century.
- Alicia Keys is pregnant with baby #2!
- How did Robert Pattinson react to a question about Kristen Stewart cheating on him?
- Why are former ‘DWTS’ partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy no longer speaking?
- Lady Gaga is named as one of Harper’s BAZAAR’s fashion icons.
- Jada Pinkett Smith opens up about Willow Smith’s controversial picture.
- Kristen Stewart is officially out of ‘Snow White’ prequel.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET