- We were all dazzled by the 2015 Academy Awards red carpet, especially Jennifer Aniston’s and Lupita Nyongo’s beaded gowns.
- Ben Affleck and Kirk Cameron won big at the 2015 Razzie Awards.
- Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps got engaged!
- Nick Gordon begs to visit Bobbi Kristina Brown; Bobby Brown said he had a chance to do so.
- Dakota Johnson snapped at mom Melanie Griffith on the red carpet at the Oscars.
- The new ‘Dancing with the Stars’ cast was revealed!
- Lea Michele took a special momento from the ‘Glee’ set on the last day of filming.
- Kylie Jenner’s leaving the nest with a $2.7 million home.
- Naya Rivera is pregnant!
- Lady Gaga will star in ‘American Horror Story: Hotel.’
- Jamie Dornan says he plans to return as Christian Grey in the ‘Fifty Shades’ sequels, contrary to rumors.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown suffered a “horrible setback” when doctors attempted to take her out of her medically-induced coma.
- Lindsay Lohan was ordered to complete another 125 hours of community service.
- Kris Jenner inks a $100 million deal with E! for more ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and other projects.
- Gisele shares a rare picture of her wedding dress in her #TBT photo.
- ‘Star Trek’ star Leonard Nimoy died. Long live and prosper.
- Mo’Nique and Lee Daniels spar over her “demands.”
- Kelly Osbourne leaves ‘Fashion Police.’
Now this is impressive! Yesterday, Prince William and Kate Middleton visited the educational center The Door in NYC before going to the St. Andrew’s dinner in the evening. The Door has teamed up with the CityKids Foundation, which assists disadvantaged adolescents. During their visit, they watched a 25-minute hip-hop style performance put on by the teens. One young man caught Prince William’s eye. RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton take Prince George on their babymoon.
Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made their final event for their whirlwind NYC trip a stunning one. Prince William and Kate Middleton attended the St. Andrews 600th Anniversary Dinner at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (aka the Met). RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton charm America.
They’re HERE! Prince William and Kate Middleton, who are official known as Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are here in the States. Yesterday Kate dressed like a true New Yorker in all black for a visit to the Northside Center for Child Development in Harlem. Prince William, meanwhile, hopped a jet to fly to DC to meet with President Obama at the White House before making a speech at the World Bank. RELATED: Prince William teases comic for flirting with Kate Middleton.
Comedian Jack Whitehall got a little bit of his own medicine after joking during a performance that Kate Middleton, now Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, was “the one that got away.” Apparently the two went to school together and Jack had a bit of a crush on the Duchess. Prince William didn’t let the joke slide when he met the comedian after the show. RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton are coming to visit NYC!
Get ready, New York City: you’re about to receive some royal visitors! Prince William and Kate Middleton, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are coming to take a bite out of the Big Apple next month. There were rumors that Prince William might be planning a trip to NYC and could be bringing his wife with him, but the palace finally confirmed the plans. RELATED: Is Prince William coming to NYC with Kate Middleton?
Both Prince William and Kate Middleton look rested and refreshed after their babymoon in Scotland, don’t they? Here’s the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visiting the Valero Pembroke Refinery in Wales in a joint public appearance. Princess Kate hid whatever baby bump she may have under this chic coat. RELATED: Prince William and Kate Middleton take Prince George on a babymoon.